Teamviewer is run by bronies. Why am I not surprised?

Teamviewer is run by bronies. Why am I not surprised?

who cares, teamviewer is finished.

Fucking kek. They don't hide it anymore.

So why did they come out with a new version?

Yet no one who never watched MLP would even notice these references OP ;)

What was the reason for using Teamviewer again? It's proprietary, so nobody on Sup Forums would use it.

This is what happens when you let degenerates into your company. The Germans should be ashamed.

Like everything I watch, I gave it a few episodes when it was new and never understood the hype. Then it suddenly exploded. Like the furies before them, they had become insufferable.

How do you know that they're bronies or w/e? I can't see shit in your pic

You'd be surprised how many tech nerds are bronies. In fact, I'm surprised to see such hostility here, because from my experience most Sup Forumsurus seem to be cool with us nor/mlp/eople.
He could've googled Princess Celestia.

It's hard to see, but the image has a few lines with very early season 1 memes like 20% cooler.

>20% more cool
Germans can't English.

How else am I supposed to connect to my Windows computer also I have no idea what RDP is or a VPN but teamviewer is a free download!

The code on the computer screen has several references to MLP.

it says Princess Celestia 4 times.

Why are Germans such degenerates?

>Finding anything wrong with a man affectionately loving his waifu
I think you're on the wrong website, redditor.

In our office, we run professional engineering solid modellers that don't run in an RDP session so we use TeamViewer instead on the odd occasion.

That would only be degenerate if his waifu was a horse user.

This, this, this.
>t. barneyfag

Good god barneyfag is more pathetic than the group he crusades against.

Don't pooinloos use this to scam people and put viruses on normie computers so you pay for some service?

he's swiss

also he has the money to do shit like this so why not

Yes. Well, what they really do is call normies, say "Hello I'm from Vindows Technical Supportings, ve are hearing you have a wirus on your computer, ma'am", walk them through installing TeamViewer, then force them to pay big bucks or else they lock you out of your computer.

I'm not seeing anything about "bronies" why are you hounding 2012s scape goat and what is briny about this in the first place?

And that's why I switched to ulterius.io

Look at the code in OP pic.
>20% "more cool"
That's poor translation of an old pony meme.
>princess celestia
That's a character from the goddamn show.
I'm shocked there are people who don't know this shit.

It's degenerate the second it becomes anything more than ironic misogyny.

The god of the MLP universe is referenced 4 times. I would think its pretty funny a professional company let this shit slide. I think its ok to express yourself, but not like this.

So let me get this straight.
1) You think that the TeamViewer devs are bronies due to the use of this "princess celestia" in the code
2) You already know what "princess celestia" is
3) You don't think you're a bronie as well? Not sure what the point of this thread is. Looks like projection.

Anyone who has been here long before the MLP board was established is bound to have knowledge of MLP in some form due to the large amount of spam and bullshit.

And only someone as obnoxious as a bronie would feel the need to put their shitty meme hobby into their professional work.

Fuck off.

I call bullshit on this. I don't know shit about any of the anime that gets posted. Why would this be any different for MLP? Also, you have no idea why that was included. Could be a joke. Could be they're legit. Could be anything.

Looks like I was correct on that projection guess based on your last answer and the rest of the responses. Learn to love yourself user.

desu they helped me realize how pathetic Doctor Who was, and I'm eternally grateful for that fact.

I think you might be projecting. Maybe you should learn to love yourself.

Self reflection is very important.

>he hasn't had the misfortune of being around bronies
The reference was a popular meme for a good while.

That's a Swiss German?

I think its just a degenerate.

How can you tell?

Read the thread

Not an argument.

I haven't seen a single episode but I'm well aware of the names of those horses and that 20% shit simply because brownies were shoving it down everyone's throats for a few years, before they got quarantined