Just pulled the trigger on this how did I do Sup Forums?

>100 dollars on 16GB of RAM
>144 dollars on an 1151 motherboard
lmao

you did shitty. Very shitty.

Are you already feeling buyer's remorse? Are you looking for validation to satisfy the roaring emptiness inside of you? You should've asked before you wasted your money. Take this experience and learn.

The ram is 3000MHz and the board is the only non gamer own I could find that had a decent number of Sata and USB ports

No I am very satisfied so far I am just asking

Why did you go out of your way to get a non-gamer one? Because Sup Forums would make fun of you?

If you can get a good price on good hardware, what the fuck does it matter?

90 percent of the gamers ones were more expensive and the ones that were not were matx

>buying overpriced RAM >2400MHz

dumbass

What's wrong with faster ram?

Are you going to take advantage of it?

Explain how :)

Well games mostly I also do video rendering and some blender I'm sure that last two would appreciate having faster ram

And Fuck you passive aggressive smiley take it back to Facebook

>The ram is 3000MHz
Oh right, a good reason to get hosed.

lmao moron.

:^

>paying twice the price to save literally a parsec every fucking second

>parsec

>twice the price

It was like a 20 dollar difference between this and the slower ram

Why are you here seeking confirmation and validation you fucking sheep?

Why is everyone on Sup Forums so "existential" today?

since you are still able to post I would say you missed

>Well games mostly I also do video rendering and some blender I'm sure that last two would appreciate having faster ram

Why?

Do you know what having a fast clock on ram actually does?
Are you aware that it is literally worthless if your cpu is not taking advantage of it? Do you know how it takes advantage of it?
No? You're just a retard from Sup Forums?

Ok.

>today

You must be new here. This whole board calls the average person a drone and a sheep but everyone here answers to everyone else on here.

>he fell for the ddrm 4 meme

nice buys op I wish I bought those exact same items, I got cucked after my first gigabyte motherboard failed by buddy told me msi was the way to go, plus I bought 2400mhz ddr4 wish I bought 3000mhz after reading something about it on the board wiki

>didn't buy the Asus z170 pro gaming auro
>aka the most aesthetic and clean motherboard in its price bracket.

Wew lad why are you so scared of anything that says gaming on it? Its literally a couple bucks pricier than the z170A but has better ports comes with more sata cables and also looks better.

>overpriced RAM
>Obsolete mobo in 2 months

Man you could have waited for another 4-6 months for cheap DRAM and new motherboard

The CPU is an i7 6700k
>hurr not the most recent means obsolete
>also a wait fag

People who wait to buy PC parts never end up upgrading

Not like there was a choice there is one lga 1151 board with ddr3 and I'm sure it's via some hack

Bad Z170 are $80 boards

You didn't understand what op was really asking

And asking before purchasing runs into trouble here so to ask "how did I do" is simply a tactic to circumvent that bullshit

The only ones I have seen for 80 dollars where matx or lacking essential things like having at least 6 Sata ports