/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question, check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

trackerstatus.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP ratiocucks

nth for oppaicucks

Any other music trackers that have a log checker that isn't lztr?

>mfw was waiting for a good time to grab sakamoto discog in flac

coders and experienced tracker admins, please join us at irc.varmag.com #var (ssl 6697) (non ssl (6667) as we are discussing creating a WCD successor. serious discussion. we're joined by BtN founder and a number of experienced coders and admins

NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN AND MAKE A BACKDOOR

>tfw laintracker will rise

WHAT.CD IS BACK

FAKE AND GAY

>and a number of experienced coders and admins

keep dreaming

Alright bros, let's do this.

sauce?

>ONE WEEK FROM EMAIL PTP RECRUITER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

V/H/S/ 2

why didn't you guys invite shkreli when he asked, now look what happened

Why still no Grand Tour torrent

h-how do you get into oppaitime?

reddit

/r/trackers

If you don't have anywhere to get it, join the irc.

You join their invite channel on irc

I have a backup tracker for movies, tv, books. How come I don't have one for music?

because waffles is trash

The WCD replacement better have fucking bonus points this time

I can't find a server address on their site
Is the invite channel on rizon?

yea the bonus is that you're gonna go to prison when you sign up

Lol, it's funny because it's true

irc.oppaiti.me
#oppaitime-invites

irc.oppaiti.me #oppaitime-invites

It doesn't. And you aren't invited.

thanks friendo

>everyone says private trackers are safer because no one knows about them
>feds drop the hammer on What, thousands of users indicted
Like poetry

The feds didn't get any user data

That's what staff were told to say, as part of their plea deal

not having a bonus point system promotes people focusing on filling requests for their buffer, which is one of the reason why wcd was really good at having obscure shit/quick fills

How fucked am I if I was a Torrent Master?

>Feral down
>WCD down

I guess it's only a matter of time until BTN & PTP also go down

Feral's front end is down. That's it.
If you don't have your passwords you are an idiot.

Feral is not down, only the website at www.feralhosting.com is because that was the ONLY piece of infrastructure not hosted on their own network

The.Grand.Tour.S01E01.iNTERNAL.720p.WEBRiP.x264-PLUTONiUM
>The.Grand.Tour.S01E01.iNTERNAL.720p.WEBRiP.x264-PLUTONiUM
The.Grand.Tour.S01E01.iNTERNAL.720p.WEBRiP.x264-PLUTONiUM
>The.Grand.Tour.S01E01.iNTERNAL.720p.WEBRiP.x264-PLUTONiUM

why are reddit users such cucks?

so, now that what is gone, how the fuck are you supposed to get into PTN?

i imagine people who are TM and have uploads in the terabytes will be the most under the focus of litigation, that's if the what.cd admins aren't lying about data not being seized.

that's why i don't bother to rank up to the top user class on torrent sites or boost my upload data for huge buffers

Why did WCD admins pretend like "we'll back back in a few days guiz" and then get fucking raided?

somethin fucky is going on imo

>brexit and trump are bad
How to spot a cuck 101

>when losing a fucking website is worse than losing your own father

F

MTV really is curry ;_;

iirc tehc has a thread for ptn

You won't be saying that when BTN gets raised next week.

Probably initially said that because the feds didn't really get anything of consequence, but then later got scared and decided to shut down anyway rather than risk further action.

>tfw i only have AB now (not even PU)

At least based HDB will always be up.

People are just migrating their servers in the wake of What going down, as a precaution. This is a good thing.

Theoretically if BTN did get shut down, MTV would take it's place?

trackerstatus.info/

its happening

I fucking told you faggots WCD was getting too big for its own good.

mtv or freshon for the plebs
/ptg/ will make do with hdb

So what's the story behind them going down?

ptg is kill

>/ptg/ will make do with hdb
implying

There would be a massive influx of people trying to get into MTV, TvT, TtN, and any other TV tracker. People would upload stuff they had been seeding on BTN. I think in time there would be a direct BTN replacement because all of those trackers are too curry to ever truly replace it.

i don't even mind the lack of content on MTV compared to BTN, it's just their layout, font and color scheme is so fucking ugly, hire a new graphic designer ffs

This.

If you're not on HDB already, you need to fuck off

Does AB recruit on IRC?

ur retarded

I'm on HDB, it's not nor could it ever be a true replacement for BTN.

>ILoveLongToes - Siterip thru 2016-10-31
>ILoveLongToes - Siterip thru 2016-10-31

>tfw you have to download music the pleb way through rutracker now

any tracker with over 10k users is trash

yeah, hence the make-do
be honest, btn would have curry as fuck encodes if hdb encodes didnt trickle down

>all these private trackers hosting their shit on the cheapest dedicated server provider on the net
get ready for desperate donation begging should they ever come back.
once France & Germany are no longer viable locations the price for dedis increase by at least 50% for the same performance.

Yes, but what about the vast majority of TV that has still to this day never had a HD release and probably never will? None of that is on HDB but a massive chunk is on BTN. You simply can't compare HDB and BTN just because they have some crossover in content.

I would've gladly donated extra to have kept WCD alive. We just lost the most comprehensive music library to ever exist.

good point, although thats typically older content that the likes of mtv/freshon wouldnt really have an archive of?

massive loss if btn were to go down for sure

This. Nowhere else could I find such a comprehensive collection of MOS and others

Who's that /pretty teen girl/ ?

I wonder if his dad died of shame.

Spotify has over 10 times more music than what did. But it's not the muh obscure EDM that you fucking millennials like.

Does HDB still have recruitment threads up anywhere?

its just sad honestly. I'd give up all my trackers to have another year with my pops

>joined GG to eventually get onto movie trackers since I'm stuck in leech limbo on privateHD
>was planning to take the what.cd interview for months but never got around to it
At least whatever comes next will need users so I'll be able to get in with no problems lol

Sorry for your loss user ;-(

MTV and Freshon don't have it now but a lot would end up there if BTN disappeared.

Emma Roberts

my grandma died the same day what died.

Nope, you're never ever getting in hahahahaha

"AHD is a good backup" they said

"Comfy" they said

(You)

And fucking Spotify doesn't even have Trout Mask Replica you faggot.

>tfw I don't have any screenshots of my what.cd account and I don't have any cache
Kill me.

falling for a reddit troll, welcome to /ptg/

>thanksgiving break starts tomorrow
>was planning on watching a shit ton of movies to fill the time
>PTP gets nuked

jdimsa

>12 upreddits
How can one view the cached version?

Check last thread and ctrl+f "cache"

Obama wanted to kill more pirating in his final days.

>having no alternatives movie torrent sites when there are literally umpteenths of them

Just check Sup Forums.
Someone will probably make a fake thread about it when applications are open because they're desperate.

Yeah AHD is fucking garbage mate. Don't know why I haven't let my account go idle on this shithole.

your first mistake was using AHD to snag something that wasn't a contemporary/mildly popular mainstream movie or imdb classic