A

FUCKING

INTERVIEW!

"Hello good sir, here is my application for downloading free music!" LMAO

>there were faggots who interviewed random faggot for hours
>for a torrent tracker
just make this sink in

pastebin.com/9aQXmRyQ

1. Have you had an account at What.CD before?
2. Have you interviewed here before? If so, by whom and when?
3. Where do you live? Are you currently using your home connection?
4. Are you fluent in English? If not, what's your primary language?
5. How did you find out about the interviewing process?
6. What is your e-mail address?
7. Have you ever participated in invite trading, buying, or selling? Admit to it now and your actions will be excused. Deny it and get found later and you will be permanently banned.
8. Are you a member of other private trackers? Please list all of them, rutracker counts for the purpose of this question. If you had a Demonoid account, tell me what username you had there.

WEW

>mfw occupydemonoid is now on the receiving end in some FBI basement

It seems to be that it's handled by bots.

>not realizing that and still making fun of others
Kill yourself, you pretentious idiot.

>mfw it took 15 hours for your post to show up after you created it

Sup Forums sure is slow since we changed to cheap Canadian hosting

YOU HAVE FAILED THE INTERVIEW!

kek how can you fail this shit

Because he obviously only did it to get a log of the process.

O-oh

>private
>closed
>trackers/torrents
Just GTFO, make a simple public tracker with all the torrents and not so retarded search. Yes there were attempts,

>public trackers
>hit and runs everywhere
>copyright letters everyday

no thanks..

What.cucks ayyyyl mao.

>Hey, I'm here for the interview. I really like the reputation of your tracker.
>Oh, you want my personal details?
>here.csv

tfw you fell for the FBI honeypot
tfw your details aren't deleted
tfw you are in the nsa database now
tfw you spent your entire life on other trackers to show proof that you are worth something on a honeypot

Where the hell am I supposed to get my FLAC quality NSYNC now?

Some of us live with countries with actual freedom where the government doesn't spy on you 24/7 while shouting how free you are.

kek

PRIVATE TRACKER KEKS ON S U I C I D E W A T C H

That's hilarious

from rutracker you fucking cuck

I got an invite, sorry you didn't have any friends to let you in

How’s your invite doing right now? :^)

soulseek still works great,
but fuck man, what was amazing.

>mfw passed the interview 2 weeks ago
Didn't even get to use ONE fucking token. FUCK!

Is there a headless client for slsk?

apparently!

jeweet.net/2016/02/28/a-museekd-on-debian-8-jessie-howto/

i've always used soulseek as a first layer of attack for finding music. since what.cd came around, whatever i couldn't find on soulseek, i'd jump over there and they'd ALWAYS have it.

sad day

best private tracker i've ever been member to. not just the content but all the collages n shit, what a wealth of information, all gone.

glad to see it seems they had measures in place to nuke all the data in case of a raid.

What? It's not like the site is new. My invite worked for like 9 years. Was worth joining no doubt.

Do none of you use Spotify>Deezer>Deezer Downloader?

its probably the most easiest way to download songs from a legit streaming source.

>Being poor is worth it
I got all the music i like legally, sorry you didn’t have any money to get it

Is the quality good? I'm not a FLAC fag. But never tried streaming besides YouTube which is ass.

Why would I spend money when I don't need to that's fucking retarded. And don't give me

>Support the bands maaaan

Retards like you are doing that.

Also it was a good site to find new artists.

Poorfags on denial

While I still think your a retard for throwing money away just the fact that I don't have to enter CC info or fill in any fields and use iTunes makes it worth using torrents.

Bro, it downloads the songs from the service, no recording audio like other guys use.

>create a free Deezer account
>You can make a playlist from Deezer or if you have a Spotify playlist already then use this site to transfer your spotify playlist to deezer spotizr.com

> download this program drive.google.com/file/d/0B7T5kB65KcW_aEpENnM2YW1XdXc/view?pref=2&pli=1

its a basic lightweight program, enter the Deezer URL to your playlist and it downloads all the songs in that playlist

just try it!

>supporting private trackers
Capitalist scum. If you supported freedom you'd only use public trackers.

can you check out deezer's library before signing up?

here is what it looks like, in the browser is my playlist and the deezer downloader just downloads the playlist.

PAY MONEY FOR THINGS

I buy physical media and I tell my workers to import me any record they can't find.
Go back to be poor already.

nope, but you can log in with your facebook or google account which makes it easier.

>3 browsers pinned
>windows 10
>avshit

>3 browsers pinned

okay fair enough, i unpinned Microsoft Edge

Windows 10

Yes and...,what master race OS are you running?

>avshit

is it bad?, I have MalwareByts, is AV shit?

i see
no wonder it's "free"

Fuck off normie

>My workers

You should respect your parents more kiddo.

:^)

why cant we be friends

7 is the OS to run, but 8.1 isn't bad either
Antiviruses are useless and make your computer run slower

Finally this pretentious garbage is down

Where do I find my Type 3+ music now?
iTunes, Amazon and all the other garbage don't have most of it.

>tfw I downloaded freeleech every time, but never got to download anything I wanted.

make it

A tracker where Type 0 is banned. I like it.
Less Rap & Rawk polluting the environment.

Slsk clients don't seem to be as maintained as torrent clients. Its centralized structure makes it also not an ideal replacement for torrents though, we need something even more decentralized.

I bet some nerd, or a group, archived the entirety of What.CD.

Funny how similar this is to Nostalrius going down (Yeah I know it's coming back in a different name).

Literally just had my account reactivated 2 days ago.

I think archive.org was working with what.cd a few years ago. There was a bot that was automatically downloading everything.

There's a replacement being cockteased on IRC, but I'm gonna tell you right now that even if you were a member, you're probably NOT getting in unless you were some variation of "hot shit" with the community, I expect the interview option to be gone entirely, and What 2.0 to be more or less a clone of PTP or BTN's draconian torrenting laws

archive.org/details/whatcdcrawl&tab=about

>There's a replacement being cockteased on IRC, but I'm gonna tell you right now that even if you were a member, you're probably NOT getting in unless you were some variation of "hot shit" with the community, I expect the interview option to be gone entirely, and What 2.0 to be more or less a clone of PTP or BTN's draconian torrenting laws

>Haha bro just totally like take an interview or someshit and get into the tracker and like, you know, just download every music you want for free haha yeah bro it's so simple you don't have to buy music anymore bro
>Oh wait bro I forgot to tell you bro that most trackers are stupid as fuck bro and you will never be able to get in bro haha good luck in life breh

How the fuck does BTN have draconian torrenting laws?

>Bawww I can't steal music from my secret club anymore

Cry about it.

>copyright infringement is theft
Kill yourself idiot.

Been using rutracker for years now.

rutracker a best.

>he took an interview to download music illegally
>his precious ratio is all gone
>it was all for nothing

I've never used What.cd. I'm just pointing out that anyone who thinks copyright infringement and theft are the same thing is an idiot.

there already is felipe's or whatever

>tfw you did multiple interviews for random Sup Forums users over teamviewer, just because you had nothing better to do and could pass the interview in your sleep

he never even mentioned copyright. fuck outa here

dam I had a huge ratio built up from last free leech

I pay for Applel Music anyway so I don't care and YT Music has me covered for more underground shit, but dam son, what a waste of time

Didn't even get into any decent private trackers from invite forum lmao

I have learnt my lesson

cucked

does soulseek have the Shocker Girls single in flac or 320k mp3?

This is the most autistic shit i ever saw.
>muh flacs
>muh seriousness
>muh audiophiles

Litterally nothing of value was lost, meme tracker anyway, just buy spotify you fucking jews.

So what.cd is gone because an admin panicked and unnecessarily gave the self destruct command when the only things being seized were a few reverse proxy servers?

CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Your wifu, desktop, and opinions are all cute

Not an argument

>Opera
>avast
>dark as my soul theme xDdd
>ccleaner
Is this some kind of meme?

Is this true? Sauce plz

>Youtube
>Soundcloud
>zippysharedjs.com
>mp3monkey.net
>rarbg.to
>tpb
>extratorrent
>nyaa.se (for weeb shit)
>rutracker (if desperate)

If someone actually wants to do something about this and not just cry about it these are the faggots responsible:

sacem.fr/en

How do you know those are reverse proxy servers?

No, the people responisble are the retarded admins who choosed to be hosted in fucking France.

>MUH ÉLITISME
>MUH LE CLUB SECRET

uuuh...
tpb
rutracker
whatever other shit
mega
youtube
cracked spotify on phone

>cracked
:^)

Are you the same guy from ?

Nah, actually my carrier offers me free Deezer premium membership and doesn't discount the bandwidth use from my franchise but i still don't bother with it.

Shit.

I've had a what.cd account for a very, very long time. Even had a few invites to hand out.

This was my last resort for rare things, and it's the only site to always have them.

Where do I go for obscure things now?

>mfw remembering all those ptg threads where people claimed that private trackers were superior and untouchable.

>who thinks copyright infringement and theft are the same thing is an idiot

lol of course it's illegal

I do it to but I'm not pretending to be some moral overlord about it. I do it because it's convenient and free

Just stop being a hipster.

Obscure shit is the only reason I wanted to join, but never took the time to do it.

no

pleb

Users of what.cd were the ones to regularly buy merch, concert tickets, bandcamp albums for indie bands, and pay for subscriptions to music services. People who love music.

Bands even shared their stuff purposefully on what.cd to build hype and spread the word on their music.

They just killed the single best library of rare music on earth. There is no other website that had the catalog of rare albums in multiple formats.

There's a nippon jazz and swing band that I was able to finally listen to because of what.cd, and then I went and bought merch and albums internationally because I loved them so much. That wouldn't have happened without that library.

Fucking hell, I'm mad.

You're missing the point

>>>/reddit/