Is snowden as smart as the (((media))) says he is?

is snowden as smart as the (((media))) says he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
nypost.com/2016/09/06/the-lies-told-by-the-black-lives-matter-movement/
youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAw%3D%3D&q=china trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course not, he is a glorified sharepoint admin. There's nothing special about him other than that he had the guts to leak a lot of info.

anyone who is smart would not support movements like black lives matter.

He's smart, I had read in WIRED he had a 145 IQ, which doesn't mean you shouldn't criticize what he says. And the biopic is flawed, Oliver Stone amplified and glorified his intelligence.

Tell me more about it.

How does he feel about the now God Emperor President-elect Trump (peace be upon Him)?

Not him but when you support a movement that's based on a false premise, that spreads misinformation in order to incite racism towards white and violence towards the police while demanding preferential treatment you aren't very smart

Please note a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean you're smart

This. He's not smart, but he's brave and knows what's right and what's wrong.

>I had read in WIRED he had a 145 IQ
Every single American think that they have an above average IQ. I seriously doubt that Snowden has an IQ that's 3 standard deviations above the mean, that would place him in the same group as people like Stephen Hawking.

>spreads misinformation
And what are you doing right now? BLM isn't about crime rates, it's about how black people are more likely to be shot by cops (of any colour) than any other race. Those statistics are not shown in the graph you just posted, making it irrelevant at best or misinformation at worst.

Except that's demonstrably false

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

Blacks aren't more likely to be shot be cops, even less so when you account for their huge overrepresentation in violent crimes stats

It's all lies

>Please note a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean you're smart

This. Amusingly, our physics professor on the first year of university gave us all a nice 10 minute intro on why you shouldn't blindly trust some authority figure just because they may hold a position of merit or distinction. You should always remain critical and endeavour to verify claims yourself. I wish more people were made aware of this.

nypost.com/2016/09/06/the-lies-told-by-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

>The facts are these: Last year, the police shot 990 people, the vast majority armed or violently resisting arrest, according to the Washington Post’s database of fatal police shootings. Whites made up 49.9 percent of those victims, blacks 26 percent. That proportion of black victims is lower than what the black violent crime rate would predict.

>Blacks constituted 62 percent of all robbery defendants in America’s 75 largest counties in 2009, 57 percent of all murder defendants and 45 percent of all assault defendants, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, even though blacks comprise only 15 percent of the population in those counties.

>In New York City, where blacks make up 23 percent of the city’s population, blacks commit three-quarters of all shootings and 70 percent of all robberies, according to victims and witnesses in their reports to the NYPD. Whites, by contrast, commit less than 2 percent of all shootings and 4 percent of all robberies, though they are nearly 34 percent of the city’s population.

>In Chicago, 80 percent of all known murder suspects in 2015 were black, as were 80 percent of all known nonfatal shooting suspects, though they’re a little less than a third of the population. Whites made up 0.9 percent of known murder suspects in Chicago in 2015 and 1.4 percent of known nonfatal shooting suspects, though they are about a third of the city’s residents.

>Last year, the police shot 990 people, the vast majority armed or violently resisting arrest
>Whites made up 49.9 percent of those victims, blacks 26 percent.
>49.9%
>violently resisting arrest

I won't read more.

>Mr. Fryer’s study found that police are 50 percent more likely to engage in physical interactions with blacks and Hispanics, including touching, pushing and drawing weapons.

So I guess it isn't racism, because ALL non-whites are affected then. Righty-o old chap.

Why has Sup Forums turned into Sup Forums?

Good for you?

The numbers are there for everyone to see. It's just that once again, liberals reject facts because feelings

>facts are pol
sorry senpai, the SJW movement is done

Even the smartest human is just a human.

You could have a supercomputer, but if the only software installed is pacman that is all it can do. It is similar for humans who may be an expert in one subject but then leap to conclusions about another. This is why Socrates said "I know I know nothing".

Stop highlighting me, we're talking about Snowden. Go back to Sup Forums and please don't mention me anymore, I don't give a shit of your opinions.

He knows things that are valuable/dangerous. That doesn't make him smart or dumb but he's simply valuable and famous.

>touching blacks is equal to shooting them
Righty-o

BLM claims blacks are far more likely to be shot by police because racism

The numbers proves this is a lie

Snowden supports BLM which has been proven to lie so he can't be that smart

It's relevant even if you're triggered

>facts
Saying that Snowden cannot possibly be smart because he's a fucking niggerlover is not a fact and definitively belongs on Sup Forums.

Also, when you are nonironically thinking about using terms like SJW, you should pause and think if your post should rather be on Sup Forums instead.

See Same goes for "triggered"

>nonironically
lel

I'm not saying he can't be smart because he supports black people, or people of any color

I'm saying he can't be smart because he supports a black supremacy group

>implying SJW aren't very real
how about you go back to salon or vox?

>you can't use these words
nice tonepolicing senpai but the facts are there, BLM is lies and Snowden supports them

>BLM is a black supremacy group

And president Obama is a Kenyanborn muslim, right?

What empirical """"evidence"""" do you have to support your claim that BLM is a black supremacy group and not merely misguided and misinformed?

>SJW
SJW live on liberal art campuses. If you go there, you don't belong on Sup Forums anyway.

>CENSORSHIP!!! CENSORSHIP!!!! CENSORSHIP!!! MILO SAVE ME AND MY MENS RIGHTS!!!!!

It's not censorship you faggot. Memes and trolls belong on Sup Forums, it says so in the rules.

Fuck off back to lets discuss Snowden

Sounds like you have some teenage white male angst burning a hole in your chest. Maybe /r9k/ is the place for you.

see I just said he had a 145 IQ, it doesn't imply you should praise his opinions or stuff.

Though it means he's probably smart above the average, intellect is the data process by your cognitive functions. I'm pro-Black Lives Matter. However, with the wrong data, a "smart" person would drag the wrong conclusions. A portion of your trust in someone should always be bound to your trust of them getting the correct data.

btw

>I just said he had a 145 IQ, it doesn't imply you should praise his opinions or stuff.
>Though it means he's probably smart above the average, intellect is the data process by your cognitive functions.

You're not getting what I'm saying. I'm not discussing whether or not you are perceived as smart by others.

An IQ of 145 would put Snowden 3 standard deviations above the mean (IQ scores are normal distributed with a mean of 100 and standard deviation of 15), which would mean that he would have an IQ higher than 99.7% of the population. This is not only extremely unlikely, it would also make Snowden one of the most brilliant/smart/intelligent people on the planet.

>itt: american spergs defend bipartisan system

Also, according to the wikipedia test, the 145 score thing is a claim coming from his father when he tested Snowden as a kid.

IQ testing of kids have been shown to be notoriously unreliable because of a wild variety of factors. They are usually adjusted for your age group, but the variance of maturity in low ages is extremely high. One 10 year old can be a borderline retard, while another can be a fucking genius, all because of how their brains develop differently and individually.

>I'm pro-Black Lives Matter
>with the wrong data, a "smart" person would drag the wrong conclusions
>I'm pro-Black Lives Matter

Very much so.

As long as the electoral college with the broken winner takes it all system exists, then you should vote for either of the mainstream candidates. Otherwise your vote is a waste.

I'm anti-Black Lives Matter. It's not something based on objective facts or anything, it's just that I fucking hate niggers. According to Sup Forums, fucking hating niggers already make me at least averagely smart by default.

>According to Sup Forums, fucking hating niggers already make me at least averagely smart by default.

Well, according to how dumb the average person is, they aren't that wrong ya know.

Man, we're 7 billions on the planet. Being the one in 10000 smartest just means you're as smart as 700000 persons, which means more persons than all the co-authors of a paper on physics.

That's true for me too and I don't feel like I'm one of the smartest people on the planet, there are fucktons of smarter people than me, you should calm down :)

>how dumb the average person is
Yes, the average person is dumber than 50% of the population.

>Man, we're 7 billions on the planet. Being the one in 10000 smartest just means you're as smart as 700000 persons, which means more persons than all the co-authors of a paper on physics.
IQ scores are adjusted for nationality, usually, because IQ tests are usually standardised only within a specific country. At least is this the case for the US, where there are three or four standardised tests. In other words, the population here is the US population.

However, it should be pointed out that for global IQ tests (see Flynn), westerners generally outperform non-westerners by a fair margin.

He missed 1 question on his ASVAB. That's 99+% in terms of intelligence which is high iq stuff.

Yes, blacks commit more crimes, but they make up a smaller portion of the population and shouldn't be 26% of shooting victims. Crime rates don't correlate well with shooting rates because most crimes are committed when the police aren't around. Shootings aren't the only way minorities are abused and that Harvard study proved that was a problem. Stop framing the narrative to be about shootings when there is a proven bias in use of force against minorities.

Snowden is very smart, smarter than most, and was hired by the CIA and nsa because he spoke Mandarin, Japanese, sign language and a handful of coding languages. He smuggled information out of a secure facility in an underground bunker in hawaii and changed the world. He's really smart.

Snowden DO recommend some great software.

did you not see the fucking Oliwer Twist movie released 2 months ago? He completed the NSA entry test in 45 minutes when the deadline was like 6 hours

>was hired by the CIA
But he wasn't?

First of all, Snowden worked at the NSA, not CIA.

Secondly, he wasn't hired by the NSA. The company that Snowden worked for was contracted to do sysadmin stuff.

>ASVAB
>multi-aptitude
That's not an IQ test

The word SJW is like YOLO. Completely fine as a concept, but by using it unironically you associate with mouthbreathers and literal retards, and nobody with half a brain will take you seriously.

He was a contractual of the CIA and decyphered the NSA documents because he was in charge of the encryption keys management.

I don't know why people say he's smart. He curagously exposed the dark inner workings of the American spy apparatus. Isn't that enough?

Police are more likely to be shot by blacks so they take less chances.
This shit isn't hard to understand.
I'm actually a fan of having an all-black police force in black areas, so that when police violence happens (and it will happen more as these civilised black police don't need to try and not be racist) the apes can't cry racism.

>electoral college is broken

what's your solution?

>inb4 prefers a system where electoral votes are by district

>2045
>first sentient computer system build in Massachusetts
>2048
>sentient computers now exist in all major countries
>2049
>first sentient computer runs for office in california, and wins
>2050
>First thing the computer asks "why haven't you killed all the niggers?"

the only reason any of you would choose to deny that blacks CAN and USUALLY will be criminal is because you haven't had to interact with them

Do I know good black people? - Yes. Do I know blacks who outright defy the stereotypes - certainly. Do I even know some who I would consider friends, and have spoken with them at length - Definitely.

The sad truth though, is that the vast majority of them are either criminals, or they are locked into a perpetual cycle of severe poverty. We can argue about nature vs. nurture all day you motherfuckers, but one thing is for certain and it is that race is not and never was a social construct. I have no desire to harbor animosity or be on guard around blacks, and I'm usually not. When I see that saggy pants, doo-rag wearing, glock-packing thug approach me though, you know what he is? He is a nigger, and no amount of your bleeding heart tears will ever change that.

European-style parlamentarism

Funny how all the mouth breathing farmers and rural folk who have had no proper schooling or exposure to different cultures are the ones who vote for trump, are against BLM, and also against immigration (this is purely because immigrants are smarter than them and so they get better jobs).
Really makes you think...

In all seriousness though, I think both sides of the BLM thing are exaggerating. The police are portraying themselves as saints, while blacks are talking about this situation as if they're in danger of being shot on sight.

Well, body cams are for sure a step in the right direction. The police certainly needs more transparency after decades with internal """"investigations"""" and patting themselves on the back.

you mean fake news media like ny times and washington post? he probably isnt.

Saying that smart people can't believe stupid things is so fucking stupid. I'm sick of this fallacy

Every single person believes things that are not true. We're all so controlled by just modern social opinions alone our entire understanding of reality moulds around it.

The majority of the population, every professor, every journalist and every politician could support an ideology but that doesnt make it right. Just look at how views about religion has changed so much in recent years compared to all of history. Newton was not an idiot.

>Newton was not an idiot.
By modern standards he kinda were. I mean, he spent half his life working a dead-end job as a coin counter and doing some funky harry potter business up in his attic.

Funny how Black people vote Democrat.

friendly reminder that Snowden has been Russian agent for years before coming out

>By modern standards he kinda were

Friendly reminder that Russians are our friend now that Trump is president. Russia is going to handle ISIS for us so we don't have to.

I speak four languages, excuse me for making a grammatical mistake in the wee hours of the night on a board for discussing mongolian cavepaintings

you have China now
youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAw%3D%3D&q=china trump

Meh, China is all talk and no action.

China could fuck over USA's almost entire economy by preventing products from being made there which would skyrocket costs of American products.

And what do you think would happen to China if they did that?

Forget the complete economic collapse, workers would slaughter the government and massive criminal export syndicates would emerge just to get their factories back

>China could fuck over USA's almost entire economy by preventing products from being made there
You're forgetting that this would fuck their own economy too. as something like 60% of their production industry is because of US demand.

Fuck off with the Sup Forums memes.

In addition, it's likely that the EU would too boycott China because the US is their biggest trade partner and they would be afraid to upset uncle Sam.

>Sup Forums memes
Hello, newfriend. Please lurk moar or fuck off back to

Cute loli, I'd hold her hair wile she pukes.

>unironically defending Sup Forums leakage

Gb2>inb4 muh internet hate machine

well, they had to doit when they sanctioned Russia

>
>did you not see the fucking Oliwer Twist movie released 2 months ago? He completed the NSA entry test in 45 minutes when the deadline was like 6 hours

Of course Oliver Stone glorifies a traitor. Do you actually believe that shite? We whites under donald trump should execute this traitor

I'm not an American, but doesn't the voice for non-mainstream parties' candidates affect how much power they get, or something?
Just heard it somewhere, and too lazy to look it up.

>the truth is a meme if it conflict with libcucks
>all truth is now meme
fuck off faggot

Or maybe the western world? You know, with Brexit, Trump winning, Front Nationale doing well etc.

Perhaps you should consider moving to Saudi Arabia where you can appreciate a non white culture. Enjoy!

You've got the backwards

Blacks being 26% of shooting victims is low considering they account for well over half of all murders

In fact, it proves that they're less likely to be shot by police than whites

So the absolute biggest point of BLM is based on a lie

As for bias in use of force - sure, there probably is but i for one can understand why police use racial profiling and are more firm when dealing with black suspects seeing as it's much more likely that they will be violent. Again, this is proven by the numbers

So if BLM were genuine they should work on their own communities, getting people to stop doing violent crimes, getting a proper education and job etc. and i'm sure a lot of this bias would disappear

Instead they choose to accuse the system of being racists and widen the racial divide not to mention incite violence towards completely innocent white people

Sure, libcuck

Tell me more about what everyone thinks. It worked so well in the recent election

Well, considering he appears to have gotten away with it.
Maybe he is.

At least until he comes back and is thrown into prison.

>deflecting this hard
since when was Sup Forums /lgbt/ fug off you liberal kikes

>Sup Forums - Technology

That's almost literally Sup Forums being mad of Sup Forums not being like them

All of you are politically retarded and no one will ever care about your shitty half-formed biased opinions, no matter on which side you are, now fuck off back to pol or better yet stop arguing about shit.

those sure are some hot opinions and mental gymnastics, nigger. no fuck off back to where someone might actually believe them.

You're politicaly retarded and no one will care about your shitty half-formed biased opinions.
Now fuck off to

Not an argument

Yeah yeah, good luck trying to cuck the goddamned NSA. They have security measures put in place to nullify white knight attempts at doing what Snowden just did. It takes much more than a numbnubs with a moral code to be able to pull it off, Snowden is probably among the smartest people in the planet.

i don't know how smart he is but probably based off what i read about his family he is above average iq.

also he did teach himself how to hack and lived in a hotel for one year just learning how to do.

Sause?

>All this Sup Forums-shit in Sup Forums
Doesn't matter if he is smart or dumb, who he supports or who he doesn't, the only thing that matters is that he did the right thing blowing the lid on unconstitutional surveillance by the state.

trump is anti internet and anti security so you moronic pol fucks on g should be fearing for your life right now

hes been very transparent about this like everything about his campaign

>libcucks tried to leak a phone video of him telling a business man that he will lower taxes like it was some kind of scoop when it was his fucking part of his campaign to lower taxes for the rich

LMAO

>I seriously doubt that Snowden has an IQ that's 3 standard deviations above the mean, that would place him in the same group as people like Stephen Hawking.

Firstly, not it wouldn't. Stephen Hawking's estimated IQ is 160. That'd put him more than 4 standard deviations above the mean.

Secondly, Stephen Hawking is a hack. He's only relevant because he has a robot voice and drives a wheelchair, which impresses normies. Basically every pseudo-contribution to science he has ever made has been disproved and shat upon the moment it hit daylight.

Lastly, it isn't impressive to have a just barely genius-level IQ. He's more relevant because he's brave than because he's smart, but I do believe it's probably difficult to pull one over on the NSA.

>anyone who doesn't drink Trump's cum is an idiot
Faggot reddit/pol cross cancer.