/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question, check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

exigomusic.org/login.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Nub6_On7vr4
youtube.com/watch?v=NSC7AyOk1HY
youtu.be/3XIo3YRfDgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv_XdLfJaFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

apart
from all the bad times
you've given
i always felt good
with you

When they'll be back?

where were you when whatcd, ggn, and ptp died in one day

Desi.CD edition when

>m-muh ratio

>They're coming back though.
Unlikely. They have a bad reputation already.

someone invite me to exigo

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Laughing at ratiocucks

I listen to it.

Where is sadcore, anti-folk and folk punk?

>couldn't a blockchain-like system provide something like that?
Yes. But someone has to develop that shit.

DELETE THIS

'member when you had site-wide freeleech on what?

type 0

exigomusic.org/login.php

gibe invite pls

Why couldnt have wcd made a snapshot of the site available so people could get metadata/collages/artist pages/etc.

Bullshit

;_;

after you give invite

DELETE THIS

>seeding torrents = farming torrentcoins
>you need to pay torrentcoins to download
>torrent files are all in the blockchain so distributed and can't be taken down

could this work? I have no idea how the bitcoin actually works so yeah

whatever pleb
yes
i think the worst issue right now is that we will have thousands of people looking to reorganize yet they will have little or no idea as to which releases they actually possess

I wonder if it'd have been possible to get a dump of the torrent logs, then have people try to fill them in where possible

>sadcore, anti-folk and folk punk?
jesus

i hope we can preemptively ban this guy from neo-what

youtube.com/watch?v=Nub6_On7vr4

The beauty of what (and part of the beauty of other private trackers) is a well sorted catalog with only non-shit releases (which involves BTFOing shit releases by a "higher power"), I can't imagine how to implement something like that in a decentralized system

xmas fl 2012

never 4get

Have you ever looked at the top torrents on what?

Yes, it's doable (and a great idea) but someone has to actually develop the protocol and it wouldn't be a trivial task.

>coldplay
>rihanna
>maroon 5
>EDM and top 40 shit
>non-shit

maybe non-shit as in quality was good?
no youtube transcodes 'n' shieet?

Where should I go to get official invites to libble?

Here's an idea

Instead of whining about burning libraries and what the new gateway into everything is, how about you go and listen to all the shit you've been hoarding all these years?

Unless you're scared to find out most of your precious rare FLACs are just white noise and youtube rips

Seriously, I thought what.cd would be a haven free of transcodes, unlinke on Soulseek where morons share .wav transcoded from 128kbps MP3, but even there I had to check spectrums and often report torrents.

And people tag like their upload like shit, with an unpersonal, almost nonexistent presentation, low-res pictures. I laugh when people say that what.cd is an "archive". I already miss it tho, there were lots of things I couldn't find elsewere.

lol those lyrics
i am partial to some early regina myself
youtube.com/watch?v=NSC7AyOk1HY

>Not listening to Post-Noise Tubecore

>I laugh when people say that what.cd is an "archive"
it had a million unique releases

That would be the main problem that would need solving. But I think it's doable with encrypted distributed databases and custom software.
I don't know if DHT allows for deletion but it could be used as the base for the new theoretical protocol.

Any good DC++ hubs?

It's not because you stack lots badly tagged transcoded shit that it becomes an archive. An archive needs quality control and serious standards to become worthwhile. What had that, but lots of problematic stuff went through anyway.

are you shocked that with several million accounts over the course of it's lifetime that transcodes managed to slip through? you seem to be really exaggerating the actual amount that existed (and they wouldn't stay there after being reported anyway)
i didn't have much of a problem with tags myself, except for classical releases

Get off Sup Forums grandpa

You know, there's "dubstep" and dubstep
>tfw I still listen to wubless dubstep because I like the signature

invites for libble closed shortly after the news about what broke, sorry user

youtu.be/3XIo3YRfDgs

???

It's much rather that by "definition" (the whole thing about transcodes in the interview, the report system and the penalties), transcodes shouldn't be a thing there. It's true that I'm a bit exagerating, but it's because it's truly frustating to sometimes waste ratio on a transcoded release, especially when you listen to rather unpopular stuff there.

What are the last albums you snatched?

New Deathspell Omega and Ulcerate for me

w.cd pic related

Pretty much all of Rough Trade's AOTYs, plus Justice's Woman.

you listen to it because you're a retard and don't understand what goes into it

I know what you mean and I hate hoarders too but I have like 3 albums in my backlog that I was going to listen today anyway. Doesn't make the loss of What any better.

hello there, reddit.

I had a dream last night that what came back alive

whatl.cd

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv_XdLfJaFg

The.Grand.Tour.2016.S01E01.The.Holy.Trinity.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb
>The.Grand.Tour.2016.S01E01.The.Holy.Trinity.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb
The.Grand.Tour.2016.S01E01.The.Holy.Trinity.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb
>The.Grand.Tour.2016.S01E01.The.Holy.Trinity.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb

>HE DREAMS ABUT TRACKERS

will not even be glancing at that link you weeb scrote

So I was almost going to join what.cuck but it just got cucked. What are my alternatives? I'm stuck with the luck of finding a flac at that Russian page, vk something, or just listening to 192 kbps mp3.

I want to finally get out from that hell.

It's back up lads, new domain

what.me

What did he meme by this?

I didn't choose to dream about it.

>NTb
fuk i've already grabbed the scene, oh well should have anticipated a show this hyped would have internal encodes

When's 2160p

i'll miss TARS

I wonder if Drizzy is laughing his ass off at what's happened to WCD

Woman by Justice from the comments section.

Before that, some Eastern Asian world music compilations.

>TARS wouldn't release the FL
>Now they won't release TARS

>private trackers
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤡🤡🤡🤢🤢🤢

>tfw using an outdated browser saves you from emojis and various js cancer

Rutracker

A lossless Edith Piaf 4gb box.

banter merchant

>tfw upgrade to opensuse 42.2
>go get some new musics
>what is kill

Lol you plebs who need torrents to get your music. I literally have the largest collection of music in the world on my person 24/7 and it never stops playing. I don't need torrents or spotifys to listen to my music my brain has all the music I need. I can literally remember any song I want perfectly and even remember some songs that exist no where else but my brain. I have a literal symphony with every instrument ever and that there ever will be in my head.

Right now I am listening to Pillaging the Countryside as preformed by Sigurd and His Vikings of Eternal Destruction and Doom. So fucking epic. And I hear this music 24/7. I could just as easily listen to Call Me Maybe but I only listen to the most epic of music.

a shitty bandcamp album
>tfw had 8 tokens and 2tb buffer
honestly i'm more upset about losing my bookmarks

Shkreli /ourguy/
What.CD /reddit/

>tfw my bookmark page is still open
>tfw was able to save it all

He's an obnoxious faggot, but I see why those qualities would be attractive to you.

>tfw you'll never ever have a digital hive invite

>tfw found a cached copy of my bookmarks on my laptop
hurts a little less

Is there a point in getting PU on AB if I'm a high ranking member on both PTP and BTN?

underrated

What I want to know is why the FUCK whatimg is down, as I've probably lost quite a few things on there
I thought Looped ran it, and wasn't associated very strongly with staff

Reminder to use your buffer on your other trackers.
Reminder to save as much metadata you can of the content you are downloading.

ratio tripled after that day
more than a 100 free gigs in the box

>sikret club image hosting
I'm not glad it's dead, but I'm glad it's gone.

But getting an account there was even easier since you only had to use a code (and they gave many of them out)
And it was honestly the best image host on the web

>tfw it's Friday and you have to use rtorrent by hand. Thanks, What.cd.

>glad good things come to an end
What went wrong in you life that you think like this?

>"New Deathspell Omega"

what did you think

I've been less than impressed so far, even after a couple of listens

guess that SMRC and Paracletus just set some extremely high bars for AGBM that I doubt even DSO in its current form could meet

From 2004 to 2010, we got 7 DSO albums. In the same period of time, 2010 to 2016, we got 2. I would think that means that Aspa either lost the rhythm in the four year gap between Drought and SOMC or he's just not that into the DSO project anymore, especially since he has a shitload of other music and non-music stuff he's doing

>build buffer on FL events
>They make a case against you on your 3.5 tb upload
>Tibetian throat singing brought you behind bars

>not living in a country where downloading copyrighted material for your own use is legal
ah yes, feels fucking great living in switzerland :^)

Can someone fill me in on what happened to WCD and GG?

Martin Shkreli hacked and deleted WCD because they wouldn't give him an invite

damn you're lazy.