Hello

hello

what is a good cloud service across multiple devices?

photos videos and personal files

are these even secure?

Other urls found in this thread:

askubuntu.com/questions/420652/how-to-setup-a-restricted-sftp-server-on-ubuntu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>da cloud
>secure

>cloud
>secure

Are you new or something?

I can keep your pics and videos safe girl

just send me everything

>what is a good cloud service across multiple devices?
mega.nz

>are these even secure?
Cloud is never secure. Mega is definitely the best, but I would still never put nudes there.

Host your own Owncloud/Nextcloud server.

mega

MODS

By cloud, you mean someone else's computer. Just rephrase your question using "someone else's computer" instead of cloud.

whatever supports you using your own encryption

mega.nz is good

Unless its your own cloud, that is.
There's a server in my house and another in my office and . I've set up machines for both my older brother and our parents and all these four are synchronized for distributed audio and video streaming as of now.
I got to tell you it's pretty comfy to enjoy transcoded music in my phone, far from big music anti-piracy conglomerates prying ears

If you don't care about giving out your info, Google Drive is great.

sshfs. everything else is bloat

Why is this pic still up?

askubuntu.com/questions/420652/how-to-setup-a-restricted-sftp-server-on-ubuntu

You're welcome. Now get out.

OneDrive (go to WalMart on Black Friday to get a year for $60) plus Boxcryptor is cheaper yearly than Google Drive is. I recommend it.

>Boxcryptor

i need that with onedrive?

Obviously. You need that with anything that isn't zero-knowledge by itself. Frankly, I wouldn't even trust Mega.

man why is all this such a pain

i just want somewhere to upload my shit from my phone and computer and have it handy without people looking at it

How easy that is depends on what you mean by 'people'. If you mean Internet randos, basically any cloud storage will keep your data safe from them. If you mean the government, nothing short of zero-knowledge encryption will protect your data from them. The only way is for the service to have absolutely no idea what you're storing,

holy shit. would fug.

>filename
Kys