/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>leave them autistic kids alone
...edition

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question, check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

nostream.co/
youtu.be/DxwaeJtEwGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remainder to ignore frog posters.

Anyone know where AsianDVDClub recruits?

no regerts

Both AB and AHD are slow as hell! What does this mean?

It's been closed for more than a year now.

>irc.varmag.com #var

good ptp backup since it's down?
tehc?

Why didn't WCD dumb staff gave the site to someone who know how to run a proper site without getting caught, like the muslim pig from IPT?

>genaviv will be neo WCD's default stylesheet
gee thanks sarek

TehC is actually pretty decent as a PTP backup. There are good movie tracker backups, but not that good TV tracker backups, which is shit.

Why do you keep posting this? It's just some circlejerk channel right?

What's the best way of getting around 70 gb of music into my car?

yes, tehc..

Freshon works ok as a backup.

probably his own network so he can LOIC you when he gets your IP

usb stick

It's the new whatcd

MTV + TV-Vault

wtf is varmag

Site is undergoing planned maintenance. We will be back soon. Bad peering has caused the downtime to take longer than expected. ETA < 6 hours :) -- Updated Fri Nov 18 20:02:50 UTC 2016
>Site is undergoing planned maintenance. We will be back soon. Bad peering has caused the downtime to take longer than expected. ETA < 6 hours :) -- Updated Fri Nov 18 20:02:50 UTC 2016
Site is undergoing planned maintenance. We will be back soon. Bad peering has caused the downtime to take longer than expected. ETA < 6 hours :) -- Updated Fri Nov 18 20:02:50 UTC 2016

PTP BACK IN SIX

>nostream.co/
>nostream.co/
>nostream.co/
>nostream.co/

Should I grab the DON or the EbP of Sopranos?

whichever resolution you want

EbP

So I used BlackcatsGames for a long time to torrent video shames. Is there a decent replacement since it got v&? Or should I just pack up the games and become a family man?

THREAD THEME:

youtu.be/DxwaeJtEwGo

Wait until GGn is back or join UGC

DON is the new release, so I'd grab that.

bitGamer, Underground-Gamer, Blackcats-Games, and now Gazellegames.net might be gone too. It's been a hard few years on video game trackers.

are the BiB irc channels not working for anyone else or are they supposed to be empty?

>inb4 paid service

Fucking weebs leaking our shit
Stop posting these leaks, it's an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD, YOU HAVE NO E-PEEN HERE YOU IDIOT

what the fuck are you even talking about?

UGC doesn't seem to be taking anymore applicants. If there's an invite system and someone here could spare one, please help a scallywag out.

>irc.varmag.com #var

UGC is opening apps once it's confirmed GGN is deed

I don't recognise any of those sites how /curry are you/?

nobody fucking cares, sarek talked about it on AHD, wouldn't surprise me if he fucking leaked it on every top tracker

Doesn't really matter. You can see that he's going to seed and shares more than he downloads. That's the point of ratio proof anyway.

what.cd is dead, feralhosting - my seedbox - got its main site taken down. am i going to get arrested?

first one is speedtest, no need to thank me mate

GG

If you do join, make you join with a VPN do you don't reveal your IP.

if it looks like genaviv I'll skip

It would have already happened by now you dingus

you used a VPN to connect to your seedbox, right?

arrested and /marked/

no, why would i? I ssh'd every time and SFTP'd though

Your pictures from 2014 prove nothing.

I hope so

> hi sarek
hi sarek
> hi sarek

Thanks

ip logso

they still have your IP then

What if I joined via kiwiirc?

hey bb :*
so, is nostream going to be recruiting anywhere? I'm guesskng they're not going to do interviews like what did
omg i got a smoochie *blush*
Whta's news

the server's weren't seized, only their frontend site was taken down and the databases were all destroyed.

Where is this from?

NOSTREAM IS CURRY
NOSTREAM IS CURRY
NOSTREAM IS CURRY
NOSTREAM IS CURRY

gotta say they came up with a sweet name quickly

however the background video on the site makes my laptop crash

do NOT answer this

circlejerk irc

plebs not welcome

You are probably fine. It would be a huge pain in the ass to track down every fucker using a seedbox, spread through out a bunch of countries. I think for resources reasons they likely would go after the big fish, which is providers and trackers. I could be wrong though, maybe at some point they'll start setting examples of people.

>the server's weren't seized
user, I have bad news.

> Talking about not using buffer on what is like complaining a friend who just died owed you $20

For shame, /ptg/!

Why can't someone make a TRULY private tracker? I don't think there needs to be anything decentralized about that.

Just a website which is not indexed by google, you can only connect if they whitelist your IP in their iptables and you can only join by personal invitation by physically knowing another member.

So it's this?

yo did you register your nick on here? fuck that noise

>Your
Not mine.

muh static ips

Forreal tho, why is the IRC hosted by a fashion magazine?

It's not a tracker, but there is a local music group in my area that basically does that with an FTP and drive exchanges. Mostly with rare board mixes and electronic music.

Maybe it already exists and you just doesn't know anything about it. That would be the whole point, right?

I'm going to get him fired

MeroMoto [[email protected]]
estar8 [[email protected]]
s0nux [[email protected]]
TMC [[email protected]]
scud [[email protected]]

>by physically knowing another member.
fuck off

Marking will largely be irrelevant once I finish off PTP

>the AB recruiter never responded to me
>jrsdead of course never responded
Is there literally any way to get into the movie or weeb trackers? I know AB occasionally has open applications, but what are the odds those will open any time in the next 6 months?

Those aren't IP addresses

>IP
is says so right there DOLT

>2016
>not using a bouncer

>being this retarded

Is it just all bullshit on irc.varmag.com or are they actually going to develop something?

PTP IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

> [...] were discussing a wcd alternative
> its getting kinda nuts
> like 50 programmers in my irc

thanks!

someone redpill me on how to use a bouncer pls

Take one for the team and join to find out for us all. Thanks user.

yeah, better to have signups whitelisted (and auto checking their IPs are still within a certain range)

its just some fags from what irc jacking each other off desu

nothing of value

>This is one of the most difficult announcements, we've ever had to write. Many time in life, we have to face the situation of saying goodbye. But we wanted you all to know the tracker will be shutting down end of this month. It has been a great privilege to share the most reliable content to you all in the past of 2 years. Thanks to all the passthepopcorn.me crew who make contribution to this tracker without you all we couldn't make came to this far.
>so long, my frinends.
FUCK

I already am there, it's just booty shaking gifs and chatting about weed

>buy vps
>setup bouncer
>connect to it with your irc client

*wipes brow*

Nice English skills bro.

>buying a vps just to use fucking irc