WIKILEAKS BLOCKCHAIN DISCUSSION

get it while its not slid

>
>
>

Other urls found in this thread:

fossbytes.com/core-tor-developer-leaves-project-shuts-down-critical-relays/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well i fucked that up. someone link to Sup Forums for me.

>>Sup Forums

>>Sup Forums99246339
>>Sup Forums99246339
>>Sup Forums99246339

!!!

fuck

what the fuck is happening

Amateur
Watch this

BANIC!!!!!!!!!

^^^|pol|99246339

:-/

#!/usr/bin/env pol 99246339

3e 3e 3e 2f 70 6f 6c 2f 39 39 32 34 36 33 33 39

Fucking redditors. Get the fuck out of here.

fuck you i didn't create that reddit thread.

meme magic

pol fucktards get super dramatic sharing random bullshit they come up with. they get so dramatic about it tho that some actually take em seriously and you end up with pepe being declared the official hate symbol of the fbi by the chief justice of administration and such. Or its just the jetsons

>pepe being declared the official hate symbol of the fbi by the chief justice of administration and such
u dumb senpai
FBI doesn't do that, much less DoJ
It was the ADL, Anti Defamation League, a organization that pursues removing defamation of jews

What if the DDoSes on the blockchain managed to keep The Great Wizard's insurance key from being published?

The blockchain was flooded with useless transactions with really high transaction fees around those days

we're pretty sure we've redpilled the feds.
they have to spend time browsing because; obviously; many attacks are announced early there. So they spend a long time soaking up the inconsistencies we spot.
They might be further left than the average pollack, but they won't be left without questions or suspicions.

I think this whole blockchain this is just a red herring anyway. Doubt that was their vector for publication since Bitcoin didn't get popular enough until a few years ago.

Assange is probably dead though.

>Your right to information shouldn't be controlled by others.

But that's exactly what WikiLeaks does, go fucking figure.

>Doubt that was their vector for publication

That would be a perfect way to make anything unremovable from the internet.
Sounds like a good plan to me

Whoa there, edgy. How about 00111110001111100011111000101111011100000110111101101100001011110011100100111001001100100011010000110110001100110011001100111001

The Jetsons?

>Assange is probably dead though.
[citiation needed]

You mean this?

#bumpforjulian

There's more circumstantial evidence that he is than he isn't.
1.Phase three of leaks never happened
2.Never followed up on proving him alive despite making a poll on how to prove it
3.WL acting weird again.
4.Everyone around J.A is dropping like flies

>another Sup Forums comes to Sup Forums for help thread

>Tor
>compromised
when will this meme end

Nothing since "October".

fossbytes.com/core-tor-developer-leaves-project-shuts-down-critical-relays/

>1 got shutdown because guy stopped and already replaced
Besides it was just for bridges zo its nbd

#bumpfortruth

So the embassy was actually raided on Oct 18th and they took him? Nobody was able to film what was going on and get away with any footage? Pretty serious. Wouldn't it constitute an act of war to raid another state's embassy, or was Ecuador pressured into submission and actually complicit here (just as they cut his internet earlier)?

fucking niggers flamed me when i shut down this conspiracy theory said i was taking b8. fuck you stupid niggers you actual believe this retardation. you guys are fucking brain damaged

People thinking Assange is dead are idiots. He fulfilled his role and was probably moved 'quietly' to Russia to live out the rest of his days with some FSB minders.

I personally won't believe anything until a proof of live.

is this related?

Pj4+L3BvbC85OTI0NjMzOQ==

Thank you for correcting the record™.

nice rp post ...
what shitty deadmans switch fails just because at a certain point in time there was a ddos on the internet

people get way to excited about baseless statements

Ok here's my reasonable explanation for the DDoS on bitcoin:

People are thinking that the DDoS was futile, that it couldn't have possibly prevented the decryption key from eventually landing into the blockchain, but let me explain how it could have happened.

The transaction fees were increased so the message that contained the decryption key wouldn't get published immediately, but it'd inevitably start to be broadcast anyway, but the problem is that by broadcasting it, the server that Assange used to publish the key got its IP exposed.

Once the government agency that did the initial DDoS got the IP of the server that was trying to publish the decryption key, they shifted their DDoS to that IP to suppress it from trying to publish anything into the blockchain.

Chances are it continued to be DDoSed until the government could raid that server and pull its plug, preventing the decryption key from spreading further (or maybe still is being DDoSed).

do you guys think julian uses gnu?