How can one company make such 10 out 10 mice?

How can one company make such 10 out 10 mice?

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketjumpninja.com/top-20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wash your hands

What's the green one on the right?

I miss my G400 and MX518. Got rid of them when the cord were chewed up. Didn't even know about replacement cords on eBay.

Got myself a G900 on Thursday.
I give it a 9/10. Needs more buttons, but otherwise it is amazing.

Why should I wash old mice I don't intend to use?

I guess it's green because of the LEDs it's the new one G403

More about it here
rocketjumpninja.com/top-20/

How the cable? I couldn't imagine using wireless.

Feels more responsive than my G500, and I use about 10-20% per day with a couple hours of gaming and light browsing.
Wireless is weird...

Trackball master race.

Oh, you mean how is it with the cable plugged in?
Just like any other cabled mouse. The little tabs on the cable make it a lot more stable so that there isn't much cable wobble. I much prefer it without the cable though. You also get a USB Micro A to USB A adapter so that you can have the wireless dongle attached to the cable on your desk, instead of on your computer, further away from the mouse.

>G403
Nice. Thanks. I remember the Logitech black blob logo can get easily scratched. Your logos look mint I'm jelly.

Claw grip masterrace.

Not him but I have a G900. Wireless is the future, at least if Logitech release their wireless technology or whatever. The delay from wired compared to wireless between a Logitech G303 and a Logitech G900 is only 1-2ms which is practically nothing. Wireless is the future. It feels amazing.

I don't have like a claw grip. I have something like between but the back of my hand never actually touches the mouse. I never like rest my hand on the mouse it's just the fingers holding it.

I guess looking at the picture I guess I do claw grip... fuck my hands ugly.

They all look like children's toys.

Well considering I was like 15 when I bought the first one in 2004. You could say it was one.

Grown-up mouse

>paying $60 each for a shitty computer peripheral for cursor tracking
>B-BUT MUH 1000000 DPI AND 8 BUTTONS FOR GAYMUNG

Haha! Joke's on you I spent $200

I still have a G400 and razer can seriously go fuck themselfs with their plebmice.

wow I bet you use Linux too.

Kek

Excuse me sir $70
What would you say about my 1080 GTX?
Also the fuck am I supposed to do with my $85K a year?

I think people in general are retarded. 400$ is too much for a console. 600$ is too much for a phone. Dude you earn that in a week or less.

>Grown-up mouse

A "Grown-up" would know how to use a period. As well as forming complete sentences, when attempting to make others feel dumb.

I actually use this mouse still, but the old colour scheme model.

>he doesn't have a g502

Some ppl actually own a house, car, gf and have kids and dont live in moms basement you faggot

Is it going to mess with my wireless headphones?

>using mice that "correct" your movements to align closer to arbitrary straight lines
>10/10

No.

your keyboard explains a lot about you and fucking hygiene, or rather lack of.

also Logitech is a piece of shit. sad how consumers like you feed into their marketing bullshit.

I own an apartment big whoop. I don't need a house. I have a GF but she has her own salary I'm not gonna spend thousands of dollars on her... I bearly spend hundreds she we pay everything separately except for gifts. And gifts are shit like tablets n shit...

But damn would be nice living in moms basement with $85k I'd literally have nothing to pay for!

>Mice work for 5+ years each time without anything breaking except the buttons getting worn
MARKETING ALERT!

It's a 5 year old keyboard what do you expect it to look like? It's a workhorse not a display item.

G502 here; couldn't agree more.

>not the g pro

Jesus Christ this is why I wash my hands after I shake hands with people.

Perfect sensor baby.

I'm still using the 2nd one from the left. But it starts freezing every now and then. It won't accept any input. I have to re-plug it to make it work again.
I need to get a new one, but I'm afraid that there aren't as durable mice anymore.

Reporting in.

Not OP but I have very much a equally messy keyboard. How do you guys clean yours? Do you pop em off and dish wash them? Do you use that shitty flubber thing?

Basically how do you guys clean keyboards?

You could try a replacement cable. eBay.

Well All of the above lasted me 4 years.
2004 - MX 510
2008 - G5 rev2
2012 - G400
2016 - G403
But I had no such problems.

I have the FK1. Are the ones made after Benq bought them as good as the ones from before?

I use some slightly wet toilet paper to wipe my stuff every few days. I could imagine you guys have more sweaty hands so just do it everyday. For a keyboard in a really messy state i'd just use a wet towel and clean it that way.

Best mouse I've ever owned. It weighs like 70 grams

>same company that discontinued this

gtfo OP Logitech suck now
I mean look at this faggots mouse:
Ricer shit, reminds me of those tacky plastic bright LED cases from 10 years ago. Fuck he even has tape around the keyboard as it has clearly been damaged in an autistic rage. This is the kind of customer they pander to now.

Logitech have fallen so far since the glorious G9 and G9x. Ugly as sin, but they were function over form.

Best mouse coming through

I have a 6Gv2 as well for like 2 years, you can just pull the keys out and clean them and vacuum, cotton swab between the key spaces. I do it like once a year or so and it looks fairly nice.

G9 = master race

>if I don't waste my money it will evaporate from my bank!1!1

>Why should I wash old mice I don't intend to use?

Because they will look nice and presentable in your autism collection.

The best.
Even Kim Jong-Un uses it.

>glass desk
enjoy your smudges or killing yourself if you ever trip or fall over your desk

g400 master race reporting in

>That tiny as fuck mousepad for a gaming mouse

Why.

m8 you are disgusting

My keyboard is going strong for 7 years and it hasnt got even one peace of dirt on it.

its called "washing your hands" you fucking degenerate

i bet you shove fingers up your ass and eat cheeto dust too