If googel and microsoft is a botnet, what free mail do you use?

if googel and microsoft is a botnet, what free mail do you use?

tfw you can use gmail because the only thing you get in your email is order confirmations from pizza deliveries

>not having private email servers

what are you, a republican?

who are you, richman?

it's really not expensive lol

Protonmail

Eclipso cause german servers

How is gmail a botnet? It's the absolute perfect webmail.

Are you serious?

I'm usually privacy conscious but I really don't care if my email is a botnet. I don't do much with it anyway.

you are new to Sup Forums

>webmail

cock.li

horsefucker.org
Though it doesn't work well when looking for a job.

thank you, user

I'll give that girl some semen capitalism

This
>inb4 good goy

She's the OP.

pussy.fy

cock.li

mail.ru
That's all you need.

Not free, but I've continued using my university email after graduating.

At 20€/year it's not free, but it looks more professional than any free email service I've used so far. A [email protected] email always looks the most professional and you try getting one on a free email. They're always going to be taken.

What is the point of this "trusted" mail provider or self-hosted mail server fuss on Sup Forums when email goes in plaintext through cyberspace and is affected to both mass and targeted surveilance.
You need to securely send a message with sensitive data? Encrypt it with military-grade asynchromous encryption tool like GPG and pray all gods that they don't store it long enough to decypher with a quantum computer. That's it, busta.

They could've made it even more secure - but that would've sacrificed usability (they even say that on their website). It's good for the layman who wants secure e-mail without bothering to thoroughly set it up, but if you really want a secure e-mail, you should take the matter in your hands. And of course, since this is fucking neo-Sup Forums, people will start arguing "lol why would you need a secure email in the first place, are u a pedo!?!".

Tutanota is no good, either.

No I get it. Its definitely a better pick than gmail, but there comes a point where security gets too inconvenient

Who is this semen demon?

Good point I never thought about. So, are you pedo?

I agree that it rarely matters, specially considering that you're usually sending mail TO a compromised host. But it might end up mattering sometimes, so it doesn't hurt to have some defense in depth. If I can pick either known PRISM partners (google, yahoo, microsoft, etc) or unknown offshore mail, I'll choose the latter anytime. At the very least I'm making mass surveillance a tiny bit more expensive for the bad guys.

>.ru

mailbox.org exists.

apparently its shoe0nhead being a meme

shes hot

>not holding a Starbucks cup as well

1/10