In case you're wondering, every single one of those 3 buttons does the same thing. Skip...

In case you're wondering, every single one of those 3 buttons does the same thing. Skip, Continue and Stop ALL stop the process of emptying the trash bin. I'm not even mad that it can't do something as simple as deleting files, that's just general macOS sucking, but it can't even continue the process just because it failed on ONE file.

macOS really is the shittiest operating system in the world. I always thought Windows Millenium took the cake, but this is worse. The most trivial crap has to be done through the terminal. Linux is so much better that it's not even funny.

>The most trivial crap has to be done through the terminal.
Nevermind, terminal crashed on a rm -rf! Good job Apple!

Hackintosh?

gr8 b8 m8

windows file manager does the same thing, you need TeraCopy or whatever the mac equivalent is

best os of all time

it works on my machine

poorfag hackintoshers should just stick with windows forever

The longer I look the funnier you become

Your solution (though you should remove systemd and rebuild policykit with systemd disabled) is here.

(debian)

>installs suicide linux on a mac
>starts living on the floor

MACTODDLERS

KUCKED

AGAIN

No, it doesn't. There is a Ignore button and it works.

Don't forget:
>can't maximize windows, only fullscreen or fit to content (seriously what the fuck)
>can't tile windows by dragging them to an edge of the monitor

Unusable garbage

lmao

>doesn't maximize
Thank you for proving my point

ayy

>this is what dumb googles actually believe

OSX hate thread?

>Are you purposefully making yourself look like an idiot?

>first maximize
kek

>second maximize
topkek

>If I had known how much power this feature had
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

literally the only bad thing about os x is finder
>2 maximize options
>not enough apparently

A fullscreen option and a "fit to content" option are not maximize options. They're just shitty attempt at trying to "think differently xD"

or maybe YOU are too used to wincuck mindset? The fit-to-content option came before windows, thus it`s MS thinking differently.

>or maybe YOU are too used to wincuck mindset?
Or maybe that's just a shitty excuse? This isn't a Windows mindset, every other desktop environment has this basic feature. Why didn't Apple just add the "fit to content" option AND the maximize option? This is just an insanely bad choice that Apple has made.

Fuck the content, I want it to take up my whole viewport, so I can concentrate on it. I don't need a dick-length wide bar down the side to see some fucking 30 pixels of my gay fucking desktop background.

Fuck macs, holy shit I hate them so bad. I wish I didn't have to use one for work.

every other? even tiling ones?
plus, TO ME, fit-to-content is a basic feature
and there is the fullscreen after all!
there is the second option, fullscreen

I do not want to blank my secondary screen.

I don't know why that's a fucking thing. Which fucking inside out asshair fucknit thought that was a good idea?

that`s just a bug in some versions.

>every other? even tiling ones?
Tiling window managers aren't desktop environments, but they use your entire screen, unlike OS X.
>plus, TO ME, fit-to-content is a basic feature
Alright, but every desktop environment should be able to maximize a window. There's just no excuse for that.
>and there is the fullscreen after all
Which is shit and inconvenient in most cases.

Yeah, any version of OSX and macOS Sierra.

Nigga I fucking worth with this shit. I know what I'm saying. If you set it so "spaces" apply to all screens, not just one, when you fullscreen something, it blanks your other screen.

What is the rationale behind this? Why not just simply maximize?

Dude, like, think differently! :D