Brand Loyalty

Are there any tech brands to which you are loyal?

Apple/Microfags need not apply. We already know.

i'm loyal to android, windows and amd as long as they won't destroy their brand themselves

Hitachi
Shimano
Puma

Intel
Nvidia
EVGA
Corsair
G.Skill
Microsoft
Apple

ARM
NEC
JRC
Nippon Chemi-Con
CREE
TI
COSEL

More but that's off the top of my head.

i think the only brands i've been "loyal" to are Intel and tp-link

Philips
Shimano
Nike
Fender

Not really to be honest. Every time I buy something I get a device with a good price/performance ratio.

Alienware
Razer
Samsung
Ramen noodles
Mountain dew
Jinco
Heelies

Intel, but only because my other options are outdated PPC crap, underpowered ARM shit, or poo in loo AMD garbage that will burn my house down.

BYD
MT
Hifiman

Logitech is my go to for cheap keyboards/mice/webcams. Trained the family in that because otherwise they end up picking up shit like trust in order to save 3 bucks.

Only ever had asus mobos but want to try gigabyte on next build since I hear theyre having issues with x99 but that needs more research.

there are only 2 types of brand loyalty types..

one is the ignorant, which buys the device because the mainstream does. he is not able to inform himself about product, price and performance ratios thus trusts into the company he got an acceptable experience from whatever absurd the costs may look like. it's very comparable with going to mcdonalds, it's shit but you will still like it if you don't know any better

the other one is the realist, which supports the ideology of the brand even though their products or services may be not the very best. it's very comparable to going vegan, you're caring about what you eat and how it is produced

Not really, I like Sony's smart phones and mirrorless cameras but that doesn't mean I'm going to stick with them indefinitely. I am "loyal" to Microsoft by running Windows 10 Pro but it's not really by choice.

Being "loyal" to multinational corporations is idiotic

Noctua

Shimano
Craftsman
Tekton

does pentax count

>loyality
Is this how you call being somebody's bitch?
God damnit americans, you're so fucking stupid. Purge yourselves

I'm not loyal to any brand. Whenever I need to buy something I decide based on my needs and budget, brands are just a label to me (at least when it comes to computer shit).

AMD
Corsair
Sony
harman/kardon
Kingston

>ITT: corporate bitches
You disgust me.

I'm not really loyal to any brand. I used to be a Microsoft fan, but then they let Windows Phone users down so much that I gave up on that.

Apart from that, I tend to gravitate towards MSI for motherboards and graphics cards and Crucial for SSDs. Apart from that, I just get whatever brands has the best to offer.

NEC, Meizu and EIZO

fight me

Mazda
M$
Android
Xbox and Nintendo

How do you know he is an American? If Europeans are this presumptuous and elitist, then off yourselves along with them.

Logitech.

How do you know he is a European? If Latin Americans are this presumptuous and elitist, then off yourselves along with them.

why meizu?

He has a dragon dildo tramp stamp.

Logitech. For their prices especially, their priductes are god-tier.

No, but there are some brands I refuse to ever buy again.
Logitech, Razer, MSI, Asus, Nvidia, Xiaomi, Rosewill, and Apple.
Fool me once...

Hitachi/HGST for drives
ASUS/Gigabyte for motherboards and GPUs
Nokia for phones before it died
Logitech for peripherals

I bought winter boots again from the same local company but that's it.

I'm nike's little bitch.
Just because I can't get a price/performance ratio out of shoes

underrated post

Who gives a fuck.
Corporate drones aka "fans" are the cancer of humanity. You deserve no respect whatsoever

Subaru
Bic (lighters)
Lamy (pens)
Logitech (cheap peripherals)
HP Elitebooks

AMD nobleman reporting in

Logitech for mice
Artisan mousepads
Eizo displays

I'm only 'loyal' to a brand if they consistently produce the best on the market.

Because they haven't sold out like Xiaomi and still remain the only underdog but quality chink brand.

>What is Elephone?

No not really, infact I try to avoid it but I have some preferences
>Cases:
Lian Li, Fractal Design
>Fans:
Noctua, Corsair
>Monitors:
BenQ, LG
>Keyboards:
Coolermaster, Ducky
>Mice:
Logitech, Zowie
>Phones:
Oneplus, Xiaomi
>Audio:
Sennheiser. Focusrite, KRK, Genelec
>Unrelated:
Sony for cameras, Adidas, Rick Owens, Artisan mousepads, Seiko, Omega

I'm a meme

xiaomi, they're so good that samsung decided to copy mix and call it S8, also at some point apple will do the same for boosting the sales of iphone [insert number bigger than seven here], the tv box is better than it's rivals in anyway (nexus player, applel tv)

G. Skill for RAM
ASUS for motherboards
AMD for CPUs
EVGA for GPUs (NVIDIA) and PSUs (G2s)
Microsoft for Windows 7 (anything else can fuck off)
Phillips for in-ear headphones
Fractal Design for computer cases.

Not loyal to anyone for phones, I almost only use it for calling and less frequently for texting. Sometimes I use map applications but I can do without them...so any modern mobile phone will do. I guess if I want a space heater I'd go with samsung

Oh and Western Digital for hard drives, definitely.

Nope.

I don't even stay loyal to a brand when they sell a complete package.

For example I mainly use Sigma and Tamron lenses on my Nikon DSLR.

Dell
Logitech
Hitachi

Why don't you try purging us with your third world shit-tier countrymen?

IBM, my Mom worked sales for them for 20 years, made several mill, got lots of stock, free vacations etc.

I really like Sandisk drives and flash drives.

Google
Sony
Panasonic
Nvidia master race. Amd shills die!
HP
Android
Turtle Beach
Logitech
Hewlett-Packard

>Puma
what so great about it?

>NEC
Monitors I'm assuming. Are their high ends even competitively priced anymore. It seems like they have lost their competitive edge in that sector

Probably tp link just because I feel like I get my monies worth from them and their products have always just worked for me

foxconn

Cav Empt
Final Audio
Xiaomi
Apple

i do the opposite, every brand has a chance with me, but if it fails, it goes straight to my black list, and never ever buy anything for the rest of my life.

currently, among other local shit:
samsung
apple
microsoft
genius
toshiba
dell
hp
kingston
seagate

So then that's your blacklist?

what's wrong with Dell? I have their laptop and it's great

>Loyal
That seems to imply that I wouldn't use rational thought and consider my needs when evaluating what's on the market

I'm not blindly loyal to any brand however I tend to stick to products that have served me well in the past as long as the newest iterations haven't been altered into shit (see Thinkpad)
Anyway, here's muh consumer blogpost

Hitachi for drives
Fujifilm for other media
Sandisk for flash storage, pmp before soc got discontinued
Lenovo for laptops (although the Thinkpad line is getting worse and worse)
Panasonic (appliances, laptops)
Zojirushi (appliances misc)
Dell Ultrasharp line (NEC is delusional with price:performance on their comparable models)
Leopold+Topre, Filco for keyboards
Logitech for mice
Sennheiser (great customer service) / Stax for Headphones
AKG microphones
Sony, Shure for IEMs
Anker (aftermarket batteries, power banks)
Sony (older ereaders, PMPs)
uni/mitsubishi for general writing

Computer hardware
higher end corsair
seasonic
case labs
asus/gigabyte (mobo)
Supermicro (good price:performance)

Phones
Nexus before it stopped being a dev subsidized line, don't have a preference as competition has made choices in the current smartphone market difficult to differentiate. Everything is the same. I was even considering using an ithing because I don't use my phone for anything outside of formal stock functionality anymore (until I saw the insult that is the iphone7)

Networking
Ubiquity

Software
GNU/Linux

Clothes
no preference, never found a brand I can afford with proper cuts, Normie face, Levis, Uniqlo, Nike standard fast """""fashion"""""" garbage

>Anker
Fucking awesome for any cable/charging/usb thing. Always quality and spec compliant.

There's so much shit quality cable bullshit on Amazon, and Benson only covers a USB Type C. Anker's always good.

Pebble.

I'm probably going to buy every flagship watch they come out with, as soon as it comes out. They're cheap enough that I can afford to.

How has Xiaomi sold out?

Suzuki. I love Suzuki.

In terms of GPU's, I'm "loyal" to AMD so long as Nvidia continues to practice horrible consumer treatment and prices their stuff more for extreme profit than competitiveness.
I understand that AMD can in some cases come out better than Nvidia in performance, though typically Nvidia holds the performance crown, but the business practices are too vile for me to consider supporting them.

If AMD were to behave the same way, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably just buy whatever suits my budget/needs/performance.
AMD don't have entirely clean hands, but at least they aren't dipping them into vats of children's blood and laughing about it.

No, not unless the customer respected and treated well.

fuck nvidia

I'm not AMD brand loyal, I don't care who made the GPU (APU, AMD, ARM with their fuckton of GPUs etc.), but seriously fuck Nvidia.

My second sentence almost makes no sense, but if you switch the first and second point around, it reads how it was meant to in the first place.

>2017
>Riding motorbikes

Intel
Nvidia
MSI
Gigabyte
Western Digital (for HDDs)
Samsung (for SSDs)
RHEL (yes, it's technically a brand)
Oracle

I could probably think of more, but that's only off the top of my head

Personally, back when I was vying for a motorbike, I was in love with the Honda CBF125.
I'd still go for it in a heartbeat if I could, because aside from performance in the rain requiring you to ride properly, its apparently an absolute dream and on the limit of what a newbie can ride in the UK, but
>Fiancée
and
>No money

For motherboards, I always get a Gigabyte - I never had any issues with them.
for power supplies, Corsair. Wanted to get Enermax but they outsourced their shit... I was almost able to get a Platimax (their last non-outsourced line), but got a better deal on a mid-range Corsair. I dunno if I'll ever regret that.

For videocards I've been using AMD/ATI for way too long. I'd go for Nvidia, but they don't have anything decent in my price range, plus they repeatedly keep fucking their users. I don't want exploding VRMs or drivers that use 12 executables and may brick my card.

For CPUs and RAM I get whatever is the best bang for the buck, that gives me the performance I require. Usually I tend to pick Kingston for RAM though.

>been loyal Nvidia goy for 9 years now ever since I build my first PC
>they pull recent garbage, starting with the 970 and ending with telemetry in drivers
FFFFFFFFFFFuck them.

I'm pretty loyal to Blizzard, Intel and Nintendo.
The shit they pull are usually business decision so I can respect that, at least they don't actively fuck over loyal customers.
I'm fine with a company wanting (my) money, but I'm not fine with a company fucking and milking the customer.
That's also why I stopped liking Microsoft and started using Debian on my work Laptop where I don't play any games anyways.

Campagnolo. I don't even care about the legacy they have. It's because they simply produce the best groupsets and their wheels are one of the best.

Asus
Corsair
Western Digital
HP printers for some stupid reason
Sony
Intel

>i like to be cucked the post

absolute garbage

I used to be a (((Google))) fanboy, but I'm not one anymore.

Now I don't give a fuck. My only loyalty is to Sup Forums

I came here to ask you nerds for a cheap phone many years ago when nobody knew about Xiaomi yet, bought it from China for cheap $150... I still use it, perfect phone, best I ever had, huge screen, fast quad core

I asked you fuckers to recommend a laptop, again, great advice, still use the little fucker.

So my only loyalty is to Sup Forums's consensus / recommendations

cucks

Fuck loyalty but there is just some shit that i will never buy from again

M-Audio
Nvidia
ASUS
Sennheiser
Western Digital

Apple for phones, laptops, tablets, mice, keyboards

Google for drive, email, searching, cars

Amazon for shopping, hosting

>look mom im calling people cucks on the internet!

You can always tell a Linux user, but you don't have to.
They'll tell you.

Sorry if I failed you Sup Forums but..
Apple, altough I don't like the new products and I don't plan to buy more products if they keep making those design choices
Wacom for tablets
Firefox for browser
Logitech for mice
Corsair for keyboards
Sennheiser for headphones
I love Old Blizzard and Nintendo, not so much now, I play mostly on Steam
Pentax for camera, because I have some old lenses

I try to avoid blind brand loyalty, I keep buying the same brand because I can use some parts or accesories or digital content with my new devices
or because I had a good experience with the product.

>>look mommy im a corporate whore

I always find Asus stuff reliable

>applel
>snapheiser
cuck

Nvidia for GPU(r9 380 practically bricked my rig)
LG for monitor
Rockstar for vidya
Microsoft for Windows and nothing else
Mozilla for open source
Valve for obv reasons
Sliquid for lube
Logitech for peripherals and webcams

>SanDisk for USB drives
>Dell for my computer and laptop
>Debian for my distros

>look mommy i dont understand the material conditions of which i am employed

This thread is a great example that shills don't exist. Instead, people just care far too much about shit that personally has nothing to do with them.

I'm not loyal to any company because there's no point. Companies change. Products change. You yourself change. Do some fucking research instead of buying the latest version of whatever you had before.

None, circlejerking is cancer and absolute fanboyism is too.
I use whatever is better at the time

>I use whatever is better at the time
But "better" is a subjective measure. Your personal biases play a great part in your choices, if you are honest.

PNY for manufacturing in the US.
Monoprice for making dirt cheap knockoffs that are actually pretty okay for when you need to save money.

Gigabyte
Logitech
Sennheiser

literally me

Fujitsu
Sony

Lelnovorola

Gnu