Open youtube phone tech video

>open youtube phone tech video
>see this

Every.Damn. Time.

Why is this, Sup Forums?

In my experience it's either pajeet or a 12-14 year old Irish kid. Either way both sound like they're microphone is underwater and in the other room.

>white race will go extinct during your lifetime

>Brexit
>MAGA
We will continue to dominate

>2 Countries with 60% white populance.
And the rest?

I can fucking relate, OP.

Can you even tell what race this guy is? I can't. He looks like what humanity will look like in 50 years - racially ambiguous.

Pajeet's got a high workrate that's why

And why is that a problem? We can travel to different parts of the world in a matter of hours and you're complaining that some people have kids with other races?

that's pajeet

A NIGGER

Fuck's going on with the icons?

More than 1 out of every 7 people in the planet is a Pajeet and, unlike chinks, they have mostly unhindered access to our internet. There you have it.

>we
Speak for yourself, first-world boy.

because those are the only people who care about ricing phones

Ricing
>changing your wallpaper
>icons
>touching some of your system components
>toying around in KLWP for hours until you get something decent

Installing ROMs is not ricing. It's just upgrading your OS!

>Pajeets make the videos
>Other races too lazy to do the same
>Get mad at the pajeets because they're doing the work

Not surprised.

>watching youtube phone tech videos
Get the fuck out of here

rip in pieces

Because Android is for poor people

More like, it's for pajeets

How and why do people on Sup Forums only watch videos under 10,000 views?

It's always like this

How is this related to technology?

Those Indian lads are mad for phones. I think most Indian lads would like to be phones instead of humans.

>look up reviews for literal chink shit
>surprised when pajeets are all over it

I'm glad I'm not a poor Android/Windows peasant. What a shitty ecosystem and community.

>top 5 reasons why
>10 things you must know about
S-STOP IT

wow, somebody forgot something in the oven.

Are we human, or are we Android?
My signal's stronger, my battery is low
and I'm on my knees shitting in the street
Are we human, or are we Android?

It's even worse when you're using all english search terms, click on a video with an all english title and then it's a flip talking gibberish.

>ANBAKSING BIDEO EN REPHJOO

Based Sup Forums is fixing this. Animefags and weebs need to just grow up already and find a white wife to breed with.

>Maga
Sorry but Trump isn't even a president, Obama is still in Blackhouse and Hillary still not in prison.
>Brexit
People only vote to kick out Poles, so they can create caliphate freely.
>We
You mean (((we))).
Rest is fine, just look at eastern and central yurop. Only threat is agressive germs who colaborate with Russia and politicians traitors, you nuke wrong country (nukes should go on berlin).

Poos buy smartphones before even buying a shower or a wc

ugh

it's not work

Chinkphones are pajeetphones
Cheap android phones with big screens are also pajeetphones, like the Moto g series

It's literally their only way to access the internet
Not surprising they're heavily into smartphones when nobody will bother wiring the shit covered streets to deliver wired internet to your loo

I bet those guys don't even have root...

Because most white people are lazy. So of course someone else will cash in on all that missing content despite not being able to speak grade-school level english.

How about you help out by uploading quality content instead of bitching about it mr.ofusetofuckingnoone?

>videos under 10,000 views
Those are actually some of the best. I've learned a lot from those little channels. If a Pajeet shows up, close the tab. It's that easy, user.

Chinks and pajeets get them first, what do you expect?

you make your own videos then, why the hell not

>video is in fucking indonesian or something

Because he's a lazy piece of shit that expects others to do his work for him for free and gets mad when panjeet and ching chong does it despite costing him $0.

ie he's a self entitled prick who expects the world to suck his dick for free.

why do pajeets like tech even though they cant afford to buy anything from the last ten years.

Hallo whetsap errywody dis is shubam kerribwal here wit-ha rebyew of deh rredmee noht tree ranneen andro-roid seben DAWT "oh" noogaht

Heer ahr my pros and khawns p-for dis de-bwice

You basically just answered your own question
new tech = prestige

it's nearly impossible to find half decent tech videos on youtube these days, most android related videos have a pajeet, most apple device/gaming device videos have an over obsessed autistic teenager and all the rest is a bit of both. I've only found 2 half decent tech youtubers so far, and they are Druaga1 and Green Ham Gaming. Light hearted, interesting and hilarious.

only if you look at chinkphone reviews.

It is if they're getting paid for it.

And if not, then that's just another point in pajeet's favor.

>And why is that a problem?
From a non-Sup Forums point of view, and as a lefty, the homogenization of a human race would be pretty catastrophic from an epidemiological perspective. Right now humanity's diversity creates a lot of varied resistance profiles so outbreaks of epic proportions don't spread so rapidly or with as much lethality due to the necessity of mutation interhost.

If the hypothetical future really is a genetically homogenized species it's very possible a bad outbreak of something innocuous like the flue could essentially wipe out the species, or at least kill enough that cultural and technological progress would revert back to a medieval norm.

I'm a proponent of diversity as-such, in that I think we need to respect all human communities. Longing for the permutation of humanity into one race is no better than longing for the extermination of various races.

technigger is gud

What's the indian equivalent of dope?

>we all look the same
>racism eliminated
>world peace ensues

Spiecy

Good post

hope that Trump will deport them

>things that will never happen

Indians are cheap and efficient. Everyone fucking hates them in Silicon Valley. We're in the thick of it.

>Druaga1

>wars are caused by racism
>not money, power, fear and scarce resources

Is this really what you believe?

Wars are caused by all kinds of things.

>Druaga

WHY

They're hungrier for the youtube bucks and they're good at this shit.

>Based pol for whites
>constantly wishing to nukes each others white countries over shit that happened ages ago
fuck em, nation states ruined the white race

>People only vote to kick out Poles, so they can create caliphate freely.
add to that that the UK just passed one of the most anti-freedom laws in the West and a law more anti-freedom than anything the EU ever did

>he probably thinks the civil war was about slavery

This, getting youtube bucks is basically slaving your ass off for years sucking dicks of your 13 year old "fans" and desperately networking until you get big enough that you can sell out and act superior to everyone below you on the same grind. Pajeets thirst for that harder than whites who can just get a career.

curry sucks

It was about states' rights to practice slavery

hate rfoui

I'm not sure how you leapt from my broad statement to the cause of the civil war.

Whose civil war anyway?