So I wanted great cooking and decided to do the submerge my pc in mineral water in a fish tank rig...

So I wanted great cooking and decided to do the submerge my pc in mineral water in a fish tank rig. Did everything pretty much like pic related, even improvised a bit and put some gravel, a miniature divers helmet and a sunken treasure chest with doubloons.

Shit won't turn on, now. Do the connnecters need sleeves on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackedgadgets.com/2008/10/24/computer-cooled-using-a-mineral-oil-filled-fish-tank/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cooling*

Congratulations, You officially fell for a meme. This one belongs to category of Microwave wireless charging or Waterproof SW update. RIP your PC.

mineral oil and mineral water are different things

Show us an actual picture?

> mineral water

Ha, you got fucked. Do your research next time, dumbass.

>mineral water
user..... i......

>mineral water
Gotta be trolling, post proof

Mineral water is literally the worst fucking thing possible, water with plenty of electrolytes for conduction. The proper fluid is mineral OIL.

RIP your PC. Also, the cooling isn't that great, this is literally a(n) (old) meme.

>ITT: it's 2007

>So I wanted great cooking
Well, you got that part right at least.

Post time-stamped pics

>mineral water
Nice you just completely fried every component in your computer at once that has to be a new record

Please be true KEK

You should have put some fish in the tank to absorb any unwanted ions.

>mineral water
Kek

That sucks. Did you really use mineral water?

NIGGA. OIL. NOT MINERAL WATER. YOU STUPID.

Sleeves.

Lots of sleeves.

Mineral water is the worst. you should be using distilled water. But I would constantly worry about trace elements from the hardware dissolving in the solvent (distilled water) making the water conductive over time.

Well... just one letter of difference.

OP is kill

Did OP electrocute himself?

#FAKENEWSALERT #FAKENEWSALERT

OP is meming the pic is from this article: hackedgadgets.com/2008/10/24/computer-cooled-using-a-mineral-oil-filled-fish-tank/

#FAKENEWSALERT #FAKENEWSALERT

You're retarded and can't fucking read.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: did you use real golden doubloons in the treasure chest?

I'm guessing you put your hard drives in the mineral oil? Cause if you did they are fucked

nice b8 m8

8/10

Reach in and unplug the CPU power cable, then plug it in again

this brings me back

He didn't say the pic was of his, which is why we're demanding actual pics for proof.

Nevar forget