Sup Forums - OC/Writefag Thread - FINISHED Sup Forums-tan EDITION

ITT: We draw or write about Sup Forums related things.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Sup Forums asked Sup Forums this year, so all are encouraged to contribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fermi
gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think we need a better description of this event

Right, I forgot.

Each year, boards across the site vote on and ask whoever they want to take to the "winter ball", and people make art or stories (cutes or lewds) for the "date".

Hi guys writefag back form last night, went to bed before I could work. I wanted to clear up some things on the suggestions I got last night. Also I'd like some pics of each board-tan, mannerism, some memes you guys would like to see and find funny things like that.

I get being traps, but is there any back story on why each board is a trap? The more detail the better I can make a story the boards will be happy with. Also I'll have to look into Maki since I've got no clue who she is aside from pictures last thread.

As for this one is it a certain board? or is that a combination of the two?

Maki

He's so cute!

Is this "Sup Forums-tan" released under the terms of a freedoms-respecting license such as the CC BY-SA? If not, you should consider using one less botnet.

If it's meant to be a cosplay, then make the hair look like a wig. Have some of his real hairline peeping out on his forehead.

For the first, Sup Forums has its traps that like to post their socks and legs/feet with their computers. you can see a couple in there's the being a trap makes you a better programmer and how to be a trap guide as well.
Second is Sup Forums memes.
Not sure if that helps much.

Thanks it does, that way I can try and give each board some character and make sure I don't have Sup Forums say something that Sup Forums should be. I'm an entertainer and I like to make the best work I can.

>I get being traps, but is there any back story on why each board is a trap?

Sup Forums is CUTE!

Where is the chinkphone and the t420 covered in stickers

Maybe a t420 is too big for her(him) how bout an x220?

>dressed like maki
no

Sup Forums-tan has become Maki(male).

>g-tan
>literally male Maki

Nice

There was an attempt.

kek

Needs more striped socks.

for reference

Sup Forums-tan is a trap now?

He should carry an IBM thinkpad.

I'm not a drawfag, I just happen to have a drawing tablet. Can an actual drawfag fix this? I don't know how to color it.

does Sup Forums-tan has a computer sic degree?

nice, maybe the Sup Forums drawfag can touch this up a bit.

Can someone explain to me why our board tan is now maki?

Maki lovers post faster I guess.
I think some Holo ears would be cool myself.

Because maki is garbage just like this board

B-but Sup Forums isn't a whore.

>I get being traps, but is there any back story on why each board is a trap?
no girl in their right mind would ever come on Sup Forums

>I'm not a drawfag, I just happen to have a drawing tablet
>still draws better than 99% of people

No one in their right mind would ever come on Sup Forums and stay.

incorrect. back before everyone on Sup Forums was a qt girl.

Rule one: Don't exist girls on internet
Rue two: girs with less 14yr are FBI agents.

you need to go back.

Nope.

>gtanfinal.png
I would appreciate if the "final" Sup Forums-tan was drawn by someone who can draw a straight fucking line.
I am not saying that I could a better job but there are people who could.

>housefire
Anything that can overheat. encyclopediadramatica.se/Fermi
Most often gaming laptops and gpus in general.
Also every chinese battery or a product that involves producing heat.

>muh freedoms
Sup Forums spergs about "free open source software" and Richard Stallman. gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html
Anything that is closed source and/or owned by a large company like google or microsoft is a botnet.

>chinese
/csg/ - Chink Shit General is the latest meme general this year. wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
People find, share and buy various knockoff or chinese brand products of varying usefulness.
Plastic kazoos, mousepads, knockoff rayban sunglasses, powerbanks, phones etc.

make her(male) angry and vulgar when it comes to various fanboy aspects

>someone uses macbook
>okay, i'm trapping, but your reckless faggotry is entire different level

Wow... What happened to the original tan?

Is he dead from the newfaggotry?

yes ;_;

You know, the whole point of a trap is that it's supposed to be a convincing crossdresser.
You just drew maki and called it male.

Oh man.. no wonder I visit this place less and less every passing day. This newfaggotry destroyed the board

The era of the jolly, lolicon, computer man is over we have been overrun.

>I would appreciate if the "final" Sup Forums-tan was drawn by someone who can draw a straight fucking line.
Crawl back into your hole, ungrateful faggot. Anyone who wants can give this a shot. I would, but too lazy and I suck anyway.

>literally didn't read the line below the quoted line

board-tans are a personification of their board culture and aren't supposed to be a moe anthropomorphism of their userbase.
Otherwise, every board tan would be a fat ugly neckbeard.

That was a personification of the culture before we were overun.

>fat ugly neckbeard
Projecting this much. Not everyone is like you user :^)

Sure. I have a bit of time before I have to be dragged off to some party. I'll touch it up.

Alot of boards including mine were redesigning their board-tans this year.
A /qa/ user came into the Sup Forums-thread on the behalf of Sup Forums to redesign their board-tan, and here I am.

People suggested that it would be Maki with a dick, didn't see any other suggestions

>tfw you realize every Sup Forums board can be lgbt-tan now
i just hope god won't drown the whole world again this time

Fuck no. /lgbt/ is annoying as hell. Attracts the worst of Malaysians too.

>trap programmer and maki is the predominant board culture now
>board tan is a trap maki

well done Sup Forums, no really
thanks for letting the degenerates win
i hate this board

I was speaking of attitude.
user most certainly named it that because it was a finished picture. No one is gonna force us to use it.

>thanks for letting the degenerates win
>said on the forum of degeneracy

>saying that degeneracy won on a forum of degeneracy is somehow wrong

>implying I said degeneracy winnage is wrong

Appreciate the explanation

I can't find a thread for this on Sup Forums so I'll ask here and /qa/ if they can give any input into their -tan.

Sup Forums-tan should be a streetshitter, telling everyone to buy Dell and Xiaomis.

>adam's apple

none of this trap shit

How small is her feminine penis though?

Just kininarimasu

I didn't notice that until now

keked

I may not have the art skills of drawfags on Sup Forums (or a scanner), but this interested me.

Douzo

Saved

And i think you could get into the drawfags of Sup Forums easily, you just need them tablets or whatever tools they use

srs though.
I remember old Sup Forums, before it was mixed Sup Forums, reddit and degeneracy.

pretty good user

This just needs someone to ink it and fix the proportions a tiny bit.

Wah, you're too kind anons. Perhaps someday I'll get good and get more into drawfag shit. I put like all of my skill points in education rather than arts though. But I'll do my best just for you.

You seem to have the technique down (unlike the author of op image) but you're lacking a bit of experience.
As in, you can probably draw the line you want to draw but the line you want to draw might not be the line you should be drawing.

don't lie to me, i cranked up contrast and i bet this paper texture is some kind of pro drawfag shit. you are serious drawfag alright

cute as fuck though, and looks great

>I put like all of my skill points in education rather than arts though
Really wise user-san, arts can be self taught anyway (but still need some skill and you have it), so i'm sure you could be just like a drawfag or better and you could have a nice comfy job that you like (or self employed self taught user) at the same time

Pic unrelated

Nice work, user. Definitely check out the MEGA link if you wanna improve more on what you got.

Sadly I'm at a party and I can't do anything right now.

Investment to force myself to draw. It works half of the time. And /ss/ is going on right now on Sup Forums. Gotta make nice cards for my special user. Believe me, I've gotten much better since I made my first investment in expensive ass paper. But I'm a hard critique, so I'm definitely not there yet.

You got me. I feel that way, too. My eye is getting better at seeing it, but I still have some way to go.

Don't be so hard on OP either! I'm pretty sure he can crank something up much better if he super tryhards it.

Those are some god damn big dreams. I mean, I god damn hope what you say is the future. But one step at a time. I can't think about being a god just yet.

That's a lot of shit in there senpai. I'll be sure to check it out. Thank you very much.

>Those are some god damn big dreams. I mean, I god damn hope what you say is the future.
Who knows, it all depends on you.
Just get inspired on many, many things as well so your passion that you don't follow but bring with you will still be with you and won't leave you

Don't make the error i did as an ex-musician, always find inspiration or else it will be hard to get on it again like you used to do

heres ruby from dpt. can one of you fags finish the body for me and post it in dpt when you arev one?

10/10 Fuck man you're really good

theres ruby my qtpie

we should cuck Sup Forums and ask /o/ out

Hello Sup Forums. You are behaving yourselves, right?
t. Sup Forums

Is this a no driver reference?
Sup Forumsa/y is just too good.

>tfw Sup Forums-tan looks like your ex
Pic related.

You sound pretty inspirational user. I'd make a cute little card with a cute moe drawing on it for a cutie user like you if you were in /ss/.

We'll see where the the future takes me. I'm starting to see where I think I'm heading at least. Future is scary, but I'll get there eventually. For you, user, I'll get there.

Is she a girl(male) too?

your ex-bf is cute

cute!

Nope, just flat and hasn't aged in 10 years.

Yeah, thanks to many boards here i'm like this plus i'm a devoted waifuist from Sup Forums.

Just keep looking straight ahead, and i also realized sometimes the future might be scary as well but i know you can take control of it since i'm really sure you will get big as a drawfag here and on whatever you want to do.
It doesn't matter on what kind of job or major you will have though, if you really want to be great then you will become great

Anyway i'm getting too away from the thread, gomen gomen
Also what about RMS? Could she be a self taught programmer that contributes (sometimes) to the FSF?

Sup Forums-tan's favorite language is C89, in fact it's the only language he knows because he's a massive C language zealot.

how did you let that get away?

she even has an animu shirt

Is there some reason why Malaysia is closely related to faggotry? Damn when I was there for transit the whole place just reek homosexual. Must be oppresed muslim things.

What about C++? But that works as well

Can't think of many Sup Forums traits to use though, but maybe she loves pizza and Dr Pepper(?), really into IRC and she usually gets connected to the Gentoo and Sup Forums IRCs most of the time

none of that sounds very Sup Forums
you can't order pizza without downloading non-free javascript to your computer

She hates nonfree javascript because the botnet wants her to starve.

I hope she never falls for the xxGB of RAM meme. That would be terrible.

>not compiling your own
Could she cook though? She could be a 10/10 waifu material

Sup Forums-tan's favorite book is SICP even though she's never read it