Hey dudes...

Hey dudes, im triying to build a gamer pc but im low of money so i want to made a cheap one and upgrade it in a few months.

I'm gonna use

>Intel Celeron G1840 2.8Ghz
>4GB Kingston Hyperx Fury
>Nvidia GeForce gt 430 (it is the ona trha i have right now)
>Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H Motherboard

What do you think i should change?
I choose the intel celeron processor cause it has a 1150 socket and i will replace it whit a i5 4460 in the future. Will change the GPU too. I'm thinking to buy a GTX 960.
Any suggestion for a power supply?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/62ZKcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're that poor, why not just go with a second hand older i5/i7? Not as cheap as the Celeron but would perform a hell of a lot better.

that build won't do user, you'll be bottlenecking your ram. Gotta spend at least 300 dollars to be a pc gamer

Oh god, pls stop.

With specs like that you're better off with an AMD A8 with integrated graphics.

Does the gt 430 even do dx11?

>g4400
>ga-h110m-s2h
>1x8gb ddr4
>gtx 1050
>350W psu

dirt cheap, will med/high most games at 1080p

I don't think the '430 even does DX10. It's useless for everything but Minecraft, and even then you need a really good CPU to make up for it.

buy a pentium g3260 instead

unless youre gonna go SLI/crossfire in the future or use 4 sticks of ram, biostar makes the H81MHV3 lga 1150 mobo, which is dual slot mini itx and has a x1 and x16 slot

get a bequiet pure power 9 600w psu
and congrats, you have my build, though i have 16gb of ram and an i5 4460s
i had a zotac gt430 for a while, its good enough for basic stuff in 720p

I have a gently used 280x i will sell you for cheap until youre ready to upgrade. Post an email if u want it.

I dont trust in used parts

What do you suggest?

Yep. I dont want to use an AMD cause im triying to buy the 15 4460

>budget build
>spend more on PSU than anything else

I know the whole 'don't skimp on PSU' meme but when you've got a tight budget you can get a decent PSU for a lot less, and you don't need 600W at this price point.

>I dont trust in used parts
Then only buy from eBay sellers that offer returns. That should be your only concern buying used: whether or not you get a defective part. But that's a rare chance. My PC is built entirely from used parts :^)

If it's for gaming you want to spend most of your money on the GPU. You don't need an i5 if you can only afford a shit tier graphics card. 15FPS with a GT 430 and a celeron g1840 is still going to be 15FPS with a GT 430 and an i7 6700K overclocked to 4.7GHz

This thread probably triggered some autistic vir/g/in, which I find hilarious.

Not a virgin, slightly autistic, triggered as fuck.

i know that bro. Thats why i have wrote that i want to change the cpu and the gpu. I will use this basic pc to play oblivion, skyrim and bioshock. (you know some old games)

I have already checked the G3260, seems to be preety good. Think im gonna buy that one

what's your budget?
if you can afford it try something like this.

pcpartpicker.com/list/62ZKcc

Quads give a better rig for OP.

oh shit man.
I do I win anything?

the g3260 is plenty for most things, some games that require a quadcore will have stuttering issues
but it lasted me nearly a year before i got tired of missing roads in gta V
i know, but if youre talking about future upgrades, no reason to buy two power supplies when you can buy one good power supply and use that

Dumpster dive/find enterprise surplus then dump rest of budget into gpu

Yes, you do.
Now you can't leave this place.

get an $80 dell i5 quad core online, and then get an RX460. you wont even spend $200

Please do not build a shit computer from new parts, with the thoughts of upgrading with used parts later.

Buy used parts now, or save up for new decent parts. Find the game that you want to play, and see what the important things you need to spend money in are.

agreed - i was gonna do a shitty APU build with an R7 240, and figured it would be 'good enough'. but then i instead did a used build, and it went much better
Athlon II X3 460
XFX 6870HD 2 gig
8 gigs DDR3@ 1600 mhz
MiniITX mobo from an old eMachine 1352 (AM3)
500 gig WD Caviar Blue (2.5") @ 7200 rpm
Antec Earthwatts 500w Green 80 Certified Bronze PSU.
Win10 64 bit.
threw it in a junk case (HP Pavillion a6600 case)