He fell for the "Firefox is still worth using" meme

>he fell for the "Firefox is still worth using" meme

explain yourself.

>I rather use a botnet

Holy shit you have been making anti firefox thread in every 6 hours for the last 6 months

>6
OP = 666 = satan ? does this constitute a ban

He must be raking in the rupees

Dont forget to sage

>this triggers the firecuck

kys google shill

Firefox a shit, use Chromium like a real man

posting from Firefox.

>not saging

kys

I have to use that trash because I care about privacy and shit

Basically. I'm not pro-firefox, just anti-google.

It's still the best browser

>slowest
>best

lol

Never ever slow for me.

>I have to use software that sells all my information because I care about privacy and shit
Really made me think.

Firefox has better fonts than Chromium. This is literally the only reason I am still using it.

What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

Brave is the best browser now.

>explain yourself
I motion this thread be deleted

Still see ads, can't get basic shit like ublock origin and grease monkey

Can't install 4chanx ccd0 for professional and efficient shitposting

PASS

it literally looks the same.

Use Brave to pay for each site:

Introducing Brave Payments

As part of our 0.11.6 release of Brave for desktop today, we are pleased to announce the beta version of Brave Payments, our Bitcoin-based micropayments system that can automatically and privately pay your favorite websites.

For the first time in the history of web browsers, people can now seamlessly reward the sites whose content they value and wish to support, while remaining untracked by anyone, including us at Brave Software, Inc. This removes the need for intermediaries who may overwhelm web pages with invasive trackers and ads (and sometimes even malware). It also avoids centrally managed “feed” algorithms that may or may not value your idea of content quality.

Users simply need to turn on Brave Payments from within Brave’s preferences page, then fund their Brave wallet (either with Coinbase, or by using Bitcoin they already have), and then browse as usual. While everything is automatic, once enabled, the Brave Payments UI allows you to control which sites receive your support by manually enabling or disabling funding for any of the sites you visit.

I prefer Pale Moon. I know it's mostly similar but I support the author and his/her lifestyle :3 I am "one" of "them" too if you know what I mean owo

an autist?

oh you :3

I just like Firefox.

they need to make a version of firefox that uses all your ram like chrome. tired of this slow slogging hanging piece of shit because it is a better browser

It's shit but it's better than the other shit.

I like firefox icon because its like naruto hehe

Google chrome browser is best browser for accessing online websites. Google chrome browser is more fast than firefox browser. Google chrome browser has more feature than firefox browser. So more people use google chrome browser than firefox browser

Firefox nightly is literally the most comfy browser you can use right now.

itt people too lazy to take the 5 minutes to install chromium, do a side by side comparison with cuckfox and find out they are wrong about which one is better and faster

and don't bring RAM usage into the argument. if you have at least 4 gigs RAM the disparity is a nonissue and you're officially reaching

chromium/chrome is better

>Phone Rings
>Answer it
>"FIREFOX IS DEAD WHY ARE YOU STILL USING IT REEEEEEEEE"
>Lift phone from ear; Autistic Rage Continues
>Caller ID: (650) 253-0000
>650.... what?.... wait a second
>"Sundar? Mr. Pichai is that you?"
>Caller quickly hangs up

Opera went to shit and Firefox is the only browser left that doesn't completely treat the user like a retard.

If you're not using the windows 7 + chrome combo, then you're being incredibly dumb and inefficient. Why go through the trouble of setting up other (objectively worse) browsers when you have the fastest option. BAFFLED!

>old laptop
>chromium runs 10/10 until it starts showing hidden error shit on every page
>have to start using bloatfox
>it's so slow that downloading videos through youtube-dl is faster than waiting for youtube player to unfreeze

>
>it literally looks the same.
Depends 100% on the platform. On Mac non-Retina, Firefox fonts look very different from Chrome. On Linux with a HiDPI display, Chrome takes a shit for me while Firefox is OK. On Linux without HiDPI, both look similar.

I dont like chrome rendering, I am not sure why but pages look slighy different. Also firefox extensions and addons are useful.

I have no choice but to use FireFox.

I'm on XP and Chrom* browsers have dropped support.

Simple, about:config and wide-range addon support.
Also I don't really get why people use chromium, it's not faster, you need to use Google botnet services and it eats ram like crazy.

Does Firefox collect and sell data too? Is it as much of a botnet as chrome?

You can disable the botnet in about:config or compile without telemetry.

I've been using chrome for 3-4 years since firefox use to always crash on me 3-4 years ago. I dunno if I was the only one with this problem, but is it worth going back?

38esr
'nuff said

I use a pretty much stock Firefox today. I do the same with Chromium and Midori.

The only thing firefox needs is an improvement to DOM rendering.

Upgrade your P4.

Youtube isn't show mobile site?

He means ur mum is a whore