Black Friday

It's almost here. What are you guys buying next Friday? Where are you shopping?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtings.com/tv
amazon.com/VIZIO-D70-D3-1080p-120Hz-Array/dp/B01M117DX4/
amazon.com/dp/B018YRBQSK?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=de_a_smtd&showDetailTechData=1#technical-data
amazon.com/gp/product/B018YRBQSK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B018YRBQSK&linkCode=as2&tag=mxb1143-20&linkId=6b873e144442d1502305335bb40c3486
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe a discounted X220, but probably nothing

I'm buying nothing and shopping nowhere.

For a monitor stand

American consumerism makes me sick.

poorfag detected

Hoping to buy two N3DS for $99 each. Mod both and sell one

It's only poorfags who would fight and kill each other over a cheap chink TV.

I have no idea.

The government ought to just deploy the National Guard to execute anyone who sets foot in a store in Black Friday. The nation's collective IQ would increase by at least 50%.

Where do I look for deals on PC parts. It's finally time for me to build a new rig.

>fighting over Polaroid TV's
>linus in green hat trying to steal one for a review

these are britbongs
look at the white to paki ratio

Can I subscribe to your newsletter?

>paki
Those are clearly sub-saharan niggers, the one you'd expect to find in a country that literally imported degenerates and let them rund wild.

>wanting stuff for cheaper makes you stupid
y tho

Probably nothing. I looked at some flyers and didn't see anything good.

Black Friday is pretty boring if you don't need a new TV. I went to Walmart 3 years in a row to buy TVs to replace all my old CRTs, but now I have no reason to go anymore.

here is this first one to round up

I'm not likely going to actually go to any stores unless Frys has something good. I do most of my shopping online.

If you want something cheap, you wait until over christmas for the january sales instead of having to fight monkeys and inbred retards over stuff.

Gonna price GPUs and probably not buy one, might get some vape shit though

I'll admit I hate the store rush and will likely be doing the vast majority of shopping online, unless something I can only get in stores comes up.

>paki
Those are niggers. Are you blind?

You know, it would be one thing if it was 6am the day after thanksgiving, but no, it's 6pm the day of thanksgiving.

Fuck that shit, who needs a TV this fucking badly?

>paki

stupid britbongs

Those shit fucken tvs kek , I am gonna buy a sony tv x930d.

To be fairer to him there are two brownskins in that picture. He's still a retarded britbong and I apologize on behalf of Britain (A lot of the retarded working class refer to anything that isn't white as 'paki')

>Fuck that shit, who needs a TV this fucking badly?
I don't even know man, I didn't bring my old TV when I bought my apartment 1.5 years ago, and today I honestly don't miss having it. I mean, every once in a while when I have friends over, it would be nice to have something to just put on, but I usually just play music or some shit instead.

>look at deals
>there's a $50 adult bicycle
>DOORBUSTER DEAL

Yeah fuck it, it's not worth it.

Are there any tvs worth buying on black friday? I need to replace this 6 year old tv.

Yeah check bestbuy and amazon.

top kek

I didn't see anything particularly good for deals on computers but I might get a chinkshit drawing tablet in a couple hours

Whats the point when most of the stuff for "sale" is bumped up in price anyway?

Probably just a 1080p monitor as an external to my thinkpad. I rearranged my dorm room and computer is now far from my desk. I'd like to watch shows from the bed.

Apparently Best Buy will have good tv discounts

Who else working in retail on friday?
Work in a tech store myself, good luck friends.
Question also, thinking of setting aside a turntable/record player for myself - what's a decent not too expensive player less than or around £150?

Same here, even about the same timespan in this apartment. I do have a meme CRT for /vr/ though.

Probably a good thread for this. I'm going to be in the hospital for 3-4 weeks soon (stem cell transplant).

I want a tablet for reading comics and books, was thinking about a kindle fire 10". Good choice?

Also considering a head mounted video display for watching movies and playing non-VR games. The Glyph would be great, but my glasses prescription is too far outside of its adjustment range. I believe you can wear glasses with the Sony HMZ units, but they're allegedly super uncomfortable. I guess the only other option is a PSVR and just use it in virtual cinema mode. Any other suggestions?

Only shopping online. Fuck standing in line and fighting niggers for 15% off a tv lmao.

a mememetical keyboard

It's funny when all I see all the poorfags chimpout for shitty tvs and electronics.

>Oh shit better wait 10 hours in line for a 150 dollar colby tv

I donno, black friday sales sound fishy. They raise the prices and then they put it on sale. Right?

Get a vive

One of the reasons I find black Friday stupid I just wait for normal sales all year long so I can already have Christmas shopping done I bought myself a tv thats 32 inches and has a built in roku tv for 140$. They mark up products before they mark them down in price

Hope you know how to hard mod, those are looking like they'll have 11.0 fw.

>lusting for possessions
Ugh you philistine

Fuck you Americans, Boxing Day is where it's at

I just moved into a new apartment. I need 2 tvs and a router. Because of my new job I have a lot of disposable income, and I like nice things. What should I get?

>TV
Not tech-shaming or anything but do people still genuinely use television for the original purpose?

Also I'm questioning the sense in 'exploiting' black Friday. Because you're really just getting goods for closer to their appropriate price. Does it make sense to fall for that trick?

Unless you only buy during black Friday you're probably hurting yourself as a community.

The tramples sounds awful too. Why bother with physical stores?

do people still buy stuff irl?

fucking kek'ddd

can i buy her

here you go bro

rtings.com/tv

This is the only thing I'm considering.
So when is black Friday?
//euro

I'll re-ask this here:
Are OLED tv's good as internet reviews say, or are they just hype over LCDs?

I went to a store to check them out, but they had drastically different lighting set up than my place will and their picture that they were piping through was shitty so it wasn't really a good test.

this friday coming up

Where can you get discounted x220? I would think they would only put new stuff on sale.

>112 ▶
> (You)

It's worth the price if you can afford it, yes. You will never get darker blacks because the pixels are turned off.

Thanks

amazon.com/VIZIO-D70-D3-1080p-120Hz-Array/dp/B01M117DX4/

my dad needs a bigger tv

yes user people with friends or families watch TV

source: wife and I watch TV as do our friends

>friends and wife
Ah. Congratulations.

>1080p
>2016

but mah steam box can't handle 4k, and if you've ever bothered to buy a bluray disk the quality is damn good even at that rez

>for his dad

could be a 80 year old, like he can tell the difference between a 1080p and a 4K HDR 3D OLED.AMBIENT ULTRA WIDESCREEN CURVED TV.

yes

I work 12-9, so probably nothing. One good thing is though associates get their discount on black friday products so I can probably get some cheap shit

Im headed out to Microcenter next week to buy a $150 i5 6600k along with an undecided Motherboard and 16gb ddr4

JUST REPLY TO THID SHIT AND TELL ABOUT SMARTPHONE SALES ON BLACK FRIDAY

I'm buying an entire PC worth of components, do I need to wait for "cyber monday"

Any ni/g/gas here also a br/o/ and now if this is a good deal or if I should get one cheaper still?

amazon.com/dp/B018YRBQSK?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=de_a_smtd&showDetailTechData=1#technical-data

>6 year old TV needing replaced
Consumer scum. Bought a Sony "HD flat screen" in 2001. Still rocking that 42 inch beauty.

Consumer fag.

Looking at the laptops that are available, is it worth it to get something with a 950m now or wait for the 10xx series assuming I have a $600 budget?

Do they drop prices of ipads?

The 10 series laptops probably wont be $600 for quite some time I think. If the 950m fulfills your requirements, go for it. Be sure to check out reviews before you buy it.

It was already last friday, just bought an S6 Edge. Did I do good or should I throw myself out the window?

they'll all be gone by then

Lenovo a10

Sure as hell aint going to a physical store. Brother and sister are going to school soon and neither one of them have good desktops. Going to spend a grand each on them and give them something nice before they head off to school.

When's the best time to buy pc parts? now or in a few days?

i wouldnt want to get involved in such a dumb, barbaric anglocentric tradition
i cant waste money on stupid shit anyway since im at the hospital

Is it a smart idea to put Windows 7 on a Skylake Z170 build or should I say fuck it and go with a Haswell build?

>give them something nice before they head off to school
what like cock or something ?

Headphone Stand.
Tablet, preferable a Windows Tablet like Surface 4 Pro.
I don't think I need anything else, but I'll know for sure when the deals are gone, like usual.

>Not tech-shaming or anything but do people still genuinely use television for the original purpose?
Americans do, yes.

Probably Fire 7 and FitBit something

Will get one of the new HD 8, been holding out for one since it was released. Can't pass up 30% off.

Can anyone recommend me a android tablet for drawing? (active stylus)

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon
i5, 8GB Ram, 128SSD
$1000
Lenovo has its black friday sale on now. Will it get better closer to cyber monday?

I'm waiting for Cybermonday to get some computer parts so I can finally upgrade my 5 year old rig.

is cyber monday the best day to get a laptop

No. Android is a questionable OS on phones, and it's even worse on tablets. Even beyond that, about the only well-known active-digitizer Android tablet I'm aware of is Samsung's Galaxy Note Pro series. I had one of those a couple years back, and here's their problem: the stylus is tiny and flimsy, and it's hard to get a good, comfortable handle on for actual writing/drawing, and, because very few Android tablets offer an active digitizer, very few Android apps offer competent support for active digitizers. About the only thing you'll be able to use well is the shitty first-party Samsung apps, and those don't even export well outside the Samsung ghetto.

If you want a good experience with an active-digitizer tablet, get an iPad Pro or a Surface. I recommend the iPad Pro, as it offers more touch-optimized apps.

Any idea about this deal Sup Forumsoys?

amazon.com/gp/product/B018YRBQSK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B018YRBQSK&linkCode=as2&tag=mxb1143-20&linkId=6b873e144442d1502305335bb40c3486