Alternative to Facebook app?

I have a Facebook account that I barely use. My normie friends want me to install the Facebook app on my android phone but I refuse to put that garbage app on my phone. What is the best wrapper app to access Facebook?

Try a web browser moron.

SlimSocial for Facebook (available on F-Droid)

web browser or facebook lite. Lite got pretty good in the last months, actually.

face slim from fdroid

Metal.

Quit being a special snowflake and install the normal Facebook app

Enjoy your battery drain, faggot

Swipe Pro.

MaterialFBook.

I used to use TinFoil, but they never upgraded it when they changed how messenger works.

MaterialFBook is the best way of seeing facebook and messages on Android I have ever used.

Facebook faggots are the cancer that is eating away at the mote of quality there once was on this site.

Put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the triggers with your toes.

Tinfoil for facebook. Or this

>my normie friends
Why do normalfags always say this shit

How so user?

>>wants his contacts to be farmed out for FB ad revenue

Try swipe

Suicide

because they're essentially herd animals that are easily swayed by ads and trends

Metal
You're welcome

Swipe Pro or Facebook Lite, Facebook Messenger Lite is also pretty good for messaging.

Are there any alternatives to VK and Weibo similar to Swipe or other wrapper apps? Preferably open source.

Browser.

>enter messages
>redirects you to play store
>back
>request pc version
>¿¿¿
>profit

Swipe for Facebook

Browser with desktop mode is all you need. I've set it up for mom that way and it works great. No more storage issues, no more excessive spying issues.
Btw. does anybody know why does Facebook app create 500MB of data just by logging in? I doubt it's cache.

FaceSlim and the Messenger bypasser, both on Fdroid, the kino facebook experience.

Facebook Lite.

Try telling them to fuck off and use telegram or something. Also delete your kikebook account, you cuck.

Delete fagbook and get new friends

Thiis

if you need only messeging than instal DISA from pajeets and get rid of whatsapp too in one step.

Lite is

>browser
You cannot send messages anymore from the mobile site and desktop site is shit.