Guidance for Implementing a Secure Server Farm

I am heavily interested in encryption and anti-surveillance. i am currently undergoing a dual degree in electrical engineering and computer engineering. I will also complete my chemical engineering (w/ a process engineering focus) when I leave the US to do a Masters in signals and systems. I will also have a minor in math, and am taking courses in logic (such as Philosophy of Mathematics(number theory, algebraic sets, fundamentals and proof of math) for fun. I am highly inclined towards the humanities, but was forced to go into engineering because Math, Chemistry, Physics, etc is easy for me. I will say I am a left libertarian and a self-declared humanist, Process Philosophy and Ontology and Epistemology are interests of mine I read in my spare time.

My family has wealth. I will be making good money straight out of school and have zero debt. I am tri-lingual and will learn my fourth language when I finish my degrees and begin implementing my ideas for a specifically a server farm in a country the US cannot touch. I will also be opening factories to provide necessary materials for other goals I have in mind,

I am a dual citizen and will be easily able to gain citizenship in a third country I will not name. Neither of these two additional citizenships besides the US will ever extradite me or co-operate with the United States.

I am highly interested in Tor, freenet, i2p, crypto-currencies, VPNs, Signal, PGP, etc. My first project after securing a viable income will be to open a server farm in a country the US cannot touch. I wish to provide privacy, encryption and accessibility for users to publish political dissident material, open simple online business, markets for craft goods, etc.

What reading materials and skills should i learn in addition to what I know/learning what I said above. I of course will not be a single person accomplishing all I envision on my own. Cont below.

Subscribed XD

Please follow back

give me a server

nice blog
Sup Forums isn't your tech support

are you me op? we literally lead the same life!

>My family has wealth

c-can you give me money?

I will naturally pay well-above average in this country to entice the best the country has to offer to keep those who would otherwise leave due to brain-drain and higher salaries in the US.

With three degrees in Chemical Engineering (concentration in Process Engineering), Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering, and a Masters in Systems and Signals, what else should I be learning. I have a good grasp on the theory behind mathematics. I have taken up to Linear Algebra, DiffEQ, and Cal3 besides additional classes in number theory and probability and statistics.

Like I said, I am interested in Tor, crypto-currencies, i2p, freenet, veracrypt, and so on. What material should I be learning to understand the theory and implementation behind these services? I know much is based on mathematics which is why I will soon have a minor in Math and have been studying statics and probability, number and set theory, etc.

If I were to invent these privacy and encryption services again incorporating newer advancements, what would be the books and subjects I need to study. As well as Server Administration. I estimate ~10 years for me to finish the goals of securing a viable income and investment beyond what I will inherit, marry to gain citizenship in the country my other citizenship has ties too, and set up factories and other enterprises for my goals. But what I need to know now is the specific technical material behind the foundation of the privacy services and server administration.

I am in a good position to make a difference, and I hope to. I have done research on my own on and downloaded textbooks and research papers for me to read and make notes on, but it is always best to ask in case I have missed anything or developed tunnel vision without realizing it.

>let me tell you how smart I am
>let me tell you how wealthy I am
>pls help me for free, tech support-chan

You sound severely autistic, OP

What comms do you have OP? Email/IM?

and after doing all that you come on Sup Forums for advice? man...

>tfw only have 1 phd in mathematics
>tfw only 300k starting
>tfw OP prob makes 300M starting
y even live?

Yes, listing the fields of study relevant to my end-goal and asking if there are any specific materials I have missed is me bragging, Grow up.

Would you rather I instead take the easy way and make the poor poorer and reap the benefits of my family connections in the upper echelons of the third world country I have citizenship in?

I could do nothing and live off what I will inherit. Or I could try to do something for the betterment of society. I am sorry you are not in a position to be useful to society and will be confined to a cubicle for the rest of your life.

I can exploit the poor and make myself richer without progressing society, or I can try to contribute. I choose the latter. I am asking what areas I am missing that I need to begin studying for the next ten years to do something to create the means for a free cosmopolitan society.

>dual citizenship
build the wall you CIA nigger

Like I said, I have terabytes of textbooks, research papers, and so on. I don't want to have developed tunnel vision without realizing it. Asking a wide audience of generally technically savvy people is a good way to see what suggestions they have that I might have missed.

Frankly, I will just be providing the salaries of the people who have devoted their lives to study each individual aspect. My main position will be enticing these experts to join together by providing a high salary and then hiring the workers to build and develop the infrastructure for these experts to implement their ideas unto.

I still desire to know the underpinnings of how these encryption and privacy services were created and how they can be developed further, In order to hire the right people, I need to know if they are the right people to begin with.

It's nice that you're a rich autistic boy genius or whatever, OP, but this isn't your blog, so kindly fuck off.

I suppose reading more than a sentence makes you lose focus. Imbeciles such as yourselves under the heel of people that have nothing but disdain for you are the people I am trying to help, but when presented with someone who has the means to help, they reflect on themselves and see how low they are on the totem pole.

Like I said, I could do nothing and live on my inheritance. I could easily take more money from wage-slaves and peasants to indulge myself in Scandinavian models and champagne in Constantaniyya, but I choose to a better person and try to make the world a little better so hopefully the future generations will eventually come together and realize there is ample wealth for all if only the ones currently holding it were not doing everything they can to hoard it for themselves.

Look at the CIA, NSA, JTRIG of the GCHQ, and so on. You will be lucky to have anything like this site in the future if nothing is done. The internet is a means to speak freely, and governments will not suffer that without the ability to identify and contain the ones who push the envelope a bit too far.

So, is there anyone with any resemblance of professionalism in a technical field that could recommend me literature to read or projects to follow (and perhaps donate to), or is this thread going to be filled with high schoolers and wage-slaves that cannot see beyond what they will have for dinner tonight,

Donate your entire fortune to the EFF famalam.

do you have an XMPP? I'd love to talk to you about anonymity networks and cryptography :)

pedofags/FBI pls go

I'll get back to you in a little. I need to take this phonecall. Hopefully, this thread will not die until I can come back to it.

>Or I could try to do something for the
betterment of society
You can start by either offing yourself or fucking off to /wsr/

>free cosmopolitan society
Rootless cosmopolitans are derided for a reason. I don't have anything to contribute other than to say look into red teaming. As for you meeting resistance, you needn't taunt them with a robber baron spectre - just say you could do sit back and do nothing.

You should take law after Chem Eng, quite relevant to what you need to know to continue your project without getting into trouble in the country you plan to host the data, and also gives you insight to "explain the situation" when a problem arises.
Also, no matter where you are, a simple DDoS attack can take your server down unless you opt for the Cloud, which are mainly operated by US companies. Work have to be done in this aspect, and proxies/tor/VPNs would not help at all if the attack is state-sponsored.
>300k
Better than many people earning 80k with PhD.

I won't let it ;). I've been doing some research that could birth a new anonymity network.

Why are you posting on Sup Forums, of all the chans you can choose from?

Besides, creating a secure server farm is half the battle, the other half is making sure that people can access it and that they can afford it. Plus, having a centralised server hosting sensitive stuff is just inviting trouble - just look at FH for an example. Go decentralised or go home.

btw, freehaven.net is the best place to find research on anonymity networks.

>I am also an extremely insecure beta male that must prove myself to people on an anonymous image board.

make an image board lul

????

Sounds like you're projecting, The plight of the Untermenschen when given anonymity.

Gedanken sind die Schatten unserer Gefühle - immer dunkler, leerer und einfacher.

I am back. Unfortunately the benzos I took a while ago have hit and I am finding it hard to keep my eyes open. Post your info and I will get back to you tomorrow. Sorry. (and yes, they are prescribed). The glass of wine I had while on the phone didn't help either.

This thread was a waste of time anyways. The have-nots grabbing shit from the shitepile they live in and trying to throw it only for it to fall back onto their heads.

How does it feel knowing your going to kill yourself soon?

You sound like a 13 years old faggot suffering of terminal special snowflake syndrome cancer.
I suggest you off yourself as soon as possible.

I'm not going to post my info here. Come back tomorrow with your shit or post it now.

But I should post mine when you refuse to do the same?

Are you a moron?

Well children, it was fun reading your jealous-filled two minutes of hate. Perhaps I should do nothing and let you become serfs once more. You do not deserve the helping hand of your betters. I doubt the majority of you are even out of high school in your small town of rural Wisconsin or some other place no one cares about.

I'll be preparing my luggage for Wien.

I'll be rethinking whether I should do anything to help the riffraff. It would probably be better to reduce more of you to poverty to lessen this disease of overpopulation.

Can you offer substantive proof of any of the claims you've made about your skills and education? Nothing personal obviously, but some evidence?

>Tor, freenet, i2p, crypto-currencies, VPNs, Signal, PGP
Go to the sites for each of these topics and read about them. Contact the people developing those projects and ask them questions. Also take a look at Zeronet, IPFS, Ripple, and other p2p technologies. Decentralized is the future.

FYI you're not likely to get significant advice on fucking Sup Forums of all places.

If you really wanted to help the poor you'd lobby for (a) drastically reduced immigration and (b) the abolition of the welfare state in favour of a universal basic income. Mincome is the only way poor people can be helped, and we don't want inbred idiots from Mesopotamia fucking it up.

You're such a faggotity little trust fund babby. You already states everything you want to do will be in a country far away from the US. Given that, why should we feel compelled to help you? None of what you'll be doing(if you can even achieve all your goals) will ever effect us. Not only that, but most people on Sup Forums aren't poorfags living in the midwest. Haven't you seen the consumer generals with people buying thousands of dollars worth of hardware and equipment? Other than the few NEETs and uni students here, most of Sup Forums is already working in the field and making decent pay in major cities.

So fuck off. A few random anons could do more with subversive memetics(See Trump's election cycle) to change the world than the billions of dollars pouring in from the MSM, Clinton Foundation and Soros.

Well stop bragging about being so smart and get to the point, wealthnigger.

If you're so smart that you can do all that, why are you asking in a forum full of retard weeaboos instead of actually learning how to do what you want to do?

>ill be packing my luggage for Wien
Fucking Wien, seriously?
You're posting about being rich and then you're going to that shithole?
Lmaoing @ ur lyfe

I like this guy