Can one of you autistic 400lb hackers please fix the Sup Forums 'is' image server?

Can one of you autistic 400lb hackers please fix the Sup Forums 'is' image server?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/287010/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, because I'm not autistic, nor am I "400lb", nor am I a hacker.

do you think being 400lb matters in fixing the is server?

With great mass comes great hacking abilities.

I'm only 375lb sorry

sorry i got a minor ddos attack there. here's the image

im decoding now

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

What is "lb"? Is that those stupid American measurements? Is 400lb heavy in burgerspeak?

is the joke here that you don't even know what the imperial system is? how does that not make you look like a troglodyte?

>in burgerspeak?
Probably not.
>to the rest of the world?
Yes.

Pretty good response time.

this desu the metric system is better but if you don't know what lb is you're just fucking brain damaged sorry bro

Is that what amerifats call it? The "imperial" system? You should call it the burger system.
>don't know what lb is you're just fucking brain damaged
No, I'm more mentally proper than you'll ever be.

I'm working on it guys. looks like I'm missing some utilities that i need to get the job done. I'll post back after I acquire them using my apt package manager

OP here, I apologise to any lurkers reading this. I've inadvertently attracted unfunny autistic dickheads to my thread and have failed to address the slow imageserver response times.

it was defined by the weights and measures act of 1824 by the british government, hence "imperial".

honestly dude stop posting. nobody here is claiming that metric is inferior, but your obstinate "aw shucks i don't even know what you're talking about" ignorance is groan-inducing

Shit, my empire came up with that? Then why the fuck don't I know what it is?

a shoddy education system? i don't know

The UK is second only to Canada and South Korea in education. No way that's it.

well somebody failed, and if it wasn't the education system then it was you.

Not to worry OP. I'm suffering some more DDOS attacks but I fired up my Kali Linux VM and I should be able to crack it soon

>ns hostname

Fucking gookmoot is using OVH or SoYouStart to host the image server

Jesus fucking Christ those things are utter shit

Sup Forums is on OVH?

ovh is good sys not so much
could be kimsufi too kek

uhh you know how ovh gives out ip space right? could the neighbouring ips host sys/boards/etc..

Just use Sup Forums X. It defaults to the i.4cdn.org master race server for all images.

seriously?

mail.Sup Forums.org seems to still be on QuadraNet.
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/287010/

i r8 8/8

>pretending to be culturally and internationally ignorant just to prove a point
why stoop down to the same level as burgers?

Ya.