Anti-Virus Bread

What does Sup Forums use as an Anti-virus software?
Hardmode: No Common Sense 2017 edition

none, macOS doesn't get viruses

Install Linux, fagit

first post worst post is a fast faggot (you) hunter

Common Sense 2002 Home Premium Edition
No need to update something that's been working for over 15 years, I'm not some dumb macfag.

None, Linux doesn't get viruses

Nice loli collection.

How come there isn't a free & open anti virus?

Because jews exist.

Antivirus software?

easy.

Common Sense 201n+1 edition

Leave Sup Forums and never come back. Not all viruses need lack of common sense. Windows does all its font rendering inside the kernel, and this is exploitable. It has been exploited in the past. How much good will your common sense do you when all that needs to happen is for you to look at a font on a web page? Just one glance and your computer doesn't belong to you anymore. NoScript won't save you. Neither will uBlock Origin or any amount of sandboxing and containerization. Anyone relying on common sense is only fooling themselves.

Chill, we all know that the "common sense" answer is from Linuxfags that want Windowsfags to get viruses for not having any shit and make them switch to Linux so MAYBE they will install Ubuntu or something

God damn it, Install Avira, Ublock Origin,and Malwarebytes and that's all you need
And since i'm telling you this please buy the pro version for your own sake

I run www.openbsd.org
iceWM
smplayer
chrome
transmission-qt

Currently typing this from my Gentoo install. I just want the winfags to stay safe.

Nothing, I'm not retarded.

Oh!
OP i think i already answered your question now Thread should be locked or something desu

Got it thanks, Oni-chan.

AV is more like a combo of things.

1) your daily use user account should not be an admin acct
2) browser: chrome or edge. it is trivial to pwn firefox
3) an ad blocker. I use uBlock origin
4) common sense. dont install "cracks" in any form.

Or just read the fucking comments before you torrent something, and scan it with MB before installing.

No, lol.
You should never install untreated executable code.

*Untrusted
Sorry.

I keep a backup of my shit on an external SSD and my installers on my personal server so I wouldn't lose anything but a couple hours if I got a virus (which I haven't in years). I also test things in a Windows 7 VM first.

Windows Defender

Are there any programs that scan for spyware on GNU/Linux?
>inb4 who needs it it's safe trust me goy

>having to rely on shitty translations

Pleb.

Bitdefender Total Security

日本語を読めますよ、バカ

GNU/Linux doesn't get viruses. Install it, best AV by far.

I've decided to be you from now on. Hope you don't mind, rice-chan.

baka

I've cloned your entire desktop, and have multiple profiles from pretty much every screenfetch and screenshot that you have posted on this board since you used Chakra OS.

I've just been slightly quiet since then. I want you to know i truly love you, rice-chan.

i never used chakra

Malwarebytes and Windows defender are the best.

Darn, Pretty sure you did.

Anyway, here's one of the clones that I've worked on over the months.

uh... MalwareBytes?

>openbsd
>no drivers

OpenBSD has drivers, It's just finicky about the inital wifi setup, in which case you'll probably have to use firmware_add or w/e to setup the firmware.

At least this was the case with my Wireless card.

If you need a GPU for gaymes you're out of luck.

macOS is the superior BSD

windows defener + common sense because I can't be assed to install anything else

Is this the new desktop thread?

There's ClamAV.

This is amazing, it is even on openvms
Is it any good? because i never heard anyone recommendating it before