Fucking CIA niggers glow in the dark. So I told him "Frasier, you cant sync your brain up to a 3GHz clock"

Fucking CIA niggers glow in the dark. So I told him "Frasier, you cant sync your brain up to a 3GHz clock"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
youtube.com/watch?v=7fo1Ql2IJsM&feature=iv&src_vid=sm-W4Tzg9-o&annotation_id=channel:582f2772-0000-21e3-97cb-94eb2c08c17a
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law
pendulum.org/information/information_famous_poets.html
twitter.com/TempleOS/status/794064268052172800
twitter.com/TempleOS/status/794064439158784000
twitter.com/TempleOS/status/774769747145535488
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check these hotbits

Checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

Then he said "Overclock your circadian rhythm"

Holy shit is this guy for real? Im only just getting into CS so its hard to tell when the genius ends and insanity/satire begins

>insanity/satire
how is this guy so insane yet so talented as to make his own operating system? is it satire and it was all just one big b8 Sup Forums?

>2016
>not being chosen by god
>thinking its stack

derp

its fucking algebra

MIT niggers dont know how to write a compiler

no, he is legitimately schizophrenic. he drove off into the desert and shit, thought he was being followed. He talks about the CIA niggers

He has a CS background and worked on operating systems in the industry for a number of years.
Today he lives on welfare for his schizophrenia.

SCHIZO
C
H
I
Z
O

Do MIT niggers glow in the dark like the CIA ones?

Someday someone is actually going to spend enough time staring at the TempleOS source to realize Terry solved P=NP ages ago

his impairment doesn't make him any less intelligent .. actually his brain working that way might be what makes him genius in that kind of shit.

FUCK ME HE IS LIVE STREAMING

youtube.com/watch?v=7fo1Ql2IJsM&feature=iv&src_vid=sm-W4Tzg9-o&annotation_id=channel:582f2772-0000-21e3-97cb-94eb2c08c17a

GO GO GO

I believe that he's pretty fucking smart. the nigger shit is a bit much but it seems like he's got someone talking in his left ear while he's going about his business, can't be that easy.

Run those cia niggers over

He is literally streaming reddit.

I couldn't take it anymore. Dude is a mess. Uranium dragon

BLAZING
FUCKING
FAST

RING 0

NIGGERLICIOUS

OMG

Why does Terry like physicsgirl?

ITT: Nigger cattle who can't program or use complex devices

Who DOESN'T like Physics Girl?

Sup Terry

kek

>Fucking CIA niggers glow in the dark. So I told him "Frasier, you cant sync your brain up to a 3GHz clock"
Who is frasier?

Is Serial Experiments Lain a loose adaptation of Terry's life?
>is a computer genius
>has CIA niggers on their tail
>owns a space alien
>talks to God

who are you?

> (You)
>who are you?
I'm a girl

>its hard to tell when the genius ends and insanity/satire begins
Poe's Law
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

Not every mental illness is a developmental disorder. In fact many poets for instance are bi-polar.
pendulum.org/information/information_famous_poets.html

That FPS game is super trippy

Fucking CIA niggers, I swear.

>terry is lain
WEW

>people regularly get off to Terry Davis in anime
ok

I'd watch a Terry Davis anime.

Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. They couldn't do shit to me because it was an alien, they glow in the dark.

His twitter is a goldmine

twitter.com/TempleOS/status/794064268052172800

twitter.com/TempleOS/status/794064439158784000

twitter.com/TempleOS/status/774769747145535488

He must love saying "niggers"

WHy does he get random bits and how does he use it to generate random scriptures or whatever?

He is pretty smart. His college history was available somewhere, in his site, I believe, and his GPA was fucking pristine before schizo hit him like a truck.

Terry Davis is Eiri, he will design IPv7 as the ultimate CIA nigger-free networking protocol for TempleOS.

>TempleOS
>Networking.

Even female Terry animu character is more plausible.

>replys from a bunch of Sup Forumstard meme accounts
What a bunch of faggots.