So I just upgraded my BIOS and everything is just fine aside from the POST

So I just upgraded my BIOS and everything is just fine aside from the POST.

I'm getting this.

Please, help me.

>upgraded my BIOS
You fucked up big time
Literally no reason to upgrade BIOS if there is nothing to fix, retard

You killed your computer and it's all your fault

No, it's still fine. It's just the POST that is broken.

You go upgraded to tetris bios.

Damn it didn't fucking read again i should sleep

Did you searched with all search engines about your post and asked /sqt/?
But if everything is fine but the POST then you should be alright and you should back up your shit just in case

Seriously, you shouldn't have upgraded the BIOS, you never do that unless it has some bug on it that the motherboard manufacturer said

kek

What texture pack is that? I really like the lava

Assuming you have a decent motherboard, you just move the Bios select jumper to switch to the backup copy, and boot off of it, then tell it to copy the backup over the normal copy.

If you have a cheap motherboard, they usually have a fallback mode you can enable with a jumper which can read a image off of a FAT formatted device, and do a non-interactive reflash of the bios, so you can recover.

I was experiencing microstutters with the previous bios.

It's an old build like 6 years old and I bought a new card, 2016 model but low end though still better than my previous card.

So I figured that upgrading the BIOS might fix my problem?

I want to resolve this before trying anything else yet.

Ironhand and Wormslayer

I didn't make a backup of the previous BIOS though I have the fresh files of my previous BIOS.

I can downgrade to the previous version if that's what you mean.

It's a GIGABYTE GA-890GPA-UD3H rev 2.1

Does anyone else see Stallman in that image?

>filename

Yes with lava beside him

I'm using the file name randomizer from ccd0 though. Or you're the one baiting right now.

Nah senpai

Every single board I've had, updating the BIOS has added function in the menus, sped up post, increased over clocking stability etc

Nvm i fixed it
I just loaded the optimal results from cmos.

Basically the old remove the battery type of thing from back then.

Problem Found!

saved

Thanks user.

This happened when I flashed a bios mod to my EP45-UD3P. Turned out it was the splash screen. When I disabled that in bios post returned to normal.

HUE HUE

xD