I am a girl. I'm going to college soon. Can you teach me how to linux please

I am a girl. I'm going to college soon. Can you teach me how to linux please.

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/download.html
goodreads.com/book/show/11724436-the-linux-command-line
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

kill yourself

Sure if you let me rape you

I can't do that. Suicide is a sin.

Sorry, I have a boyfriend. You can rape your hand if you want.

You're just being stubborn now. Why should we help you

There's no girls on the internet unless you post tits. Unless you post unique tits, as proof of being female, the internet will not consider your requests any more than they would consider a genderless request. Tits or gtfo.

hmmmm, what do you have in exchange for it, im no perv but i can easily give you some books and a beginner distro if you exchange me something.

This will get you started: linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/download.html

Otherwise, Debian or Ubuntu on a USB stick, boot from it, and poke around.

Don't let the Sup Forums cucks stop you from college. Hopefully you're learning something in STEM! Good luck.

Read this book;

goodreads.com/book/show/11724436-the-linux-command-line

Cause I am a girl!

I don't need to prove you anything. You can't command me, and no one cant't except my mom and God. So please leave this place, you disgusting human.

>Sorry, I have a boyfriend. You can rape your hand if you want.
That sucks. Well guess you're going to have to teach yourself then. Listen honey, no one on here is going to teach you without some form of 'rape.' The only thing that would be different from me raping you in exchange for teaching you the ins and outs of Linux is the wording I used. See life is a give and take system, and you're going to need to learn eventually how to take responsibility for yourself. If you can't even understand that I suggest you take a break from this website, think your life over, and give up on college too because I can tell you don't have the grit to get through a measly 4 years anyway.

ok you seem cute ill give you everything first things first do you have a usb.

Don't trust him he's just going to try and rape you. At least I'm honest about it.

im not going to rape her, im going to basically spoon her everything the easy way.

>You should help me "Cause I'm a girl"
Female privilege at its finest
I don't even know if you really are a girl or just one of those roleplaying faggots. Show your tits or leave

now op do you have a usb lying around you dont use thats atleast 2-8 gbs

>basically spoon her everything the easy way.
What did I tell you. He's already thinking about how he wants to spoon you and he hasn't even seen what you look like yet! Imagine what he would do if he saw you in real life. Trust me, he's just trying to rape you.

spoon feeding in internet terms, basically giving her all the information she needs instead of looking it up, are you op just leading me on a ruse cruise.

>ruse cruise
kek did you just make that shit up

no, everyone says that stuff here.

I've literally never seen anyone say "ruse cruise" here

How do I donate money to you? I want you to acknowledge me!

then you havent been here long enough.

Whatever pal it's pretty obvious you're just trying to get in her pants.

will everyone stop trying to rape the dude roleplaying as a chick and get back to important shit like posting desktops and asking which mouse to buy?

fucking theist get out

There is literally nothing wrong with rape. There is however something wrong with scum of the earth who would lie about wanting to rape someone, i.e. everyone else in the thread beside me.

Debate me.

im trying to help her by spoon feeding her steps to get linux and learning it.

Install Gentoo

You can access the entire Linux manual if you type "rm rf /" into the terminal.

>I'm a fucking rapist
Just fuck off kid it's pretty obvious at this point

This is the right answer. OP, do this before anything else.

--

i just don't see why anyone would bother mentioning their gender when asking a question like this

Mammaries or fare thee well!

send nudes to rms

nice bait

Install solus.

Also, for future reference include a puzzled or confused anime girl with your question posts.

>I am a girl.

Who cares. I am a cat.

install gentoo

what an ebin post xD

>implying

Are you the cat from the desktop thread? I'm a cat too!

Show pussy plox

Because OP set the bar so high, right?

>Shitposting: the thread

There are good Shintoists, and there are bad shitposts.

That's blini

>I'm a girl
Inb4 thread hits autosage

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

why do you need linux

>I am a girl.
NEW DELHI
E
W

D
E
L
H
I

Go sleep Mr Stall.

No wonder she said no to sex just because she has a boyfriend. Theists don't know that adultery is cool these days. For an atheist adultery is not morally wrong unless you get caught, no one gets hurt unless you get caught and it would be a suitable price for learning Linux. Theists will never know this

>a real girl with vagina is on Sup Forums

I am fully erect. Post pic of feet.

Install Solus.

Can I rape your boyfriend?

>cd
>make
done

Yes, I could if you would pretend that you are my gf

We should hang out together in crowd, go out together and there should be public kissing, mouth to mouth at least once a day. I promise I will be clean and well groomed and shaved

Fornication would be nice too but I understand you may not be into it

>nearly 2017
>not being an Esoteric Kekist

shiggydiggydoo

Don't try it. It is a deletion command.