Note 4 wil get the android 7.0 nougat update, r-right?

Note 4 wil get the android 7.0 nougat update, r-right?

kek

Who cares nigga I'm still using a note 2

>caring about updates when CM exists
why tho

whats wrong with that dog

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.

But it won't get android 7.0 and it's 2 months old while the note 4 was introduced in 2014 you fucking autist

there's wrong is not a dog, is a giraffe

>depending on unstable ROM hack-fucks developed by unemployed neckbeards and Indian teenagers from XDA as your device's interpretation of "life support".

t. never used official CM before

>t.
What is this new meme I'm seeing?

Is this supposed to be the new >meme arrows?

it works just fine if you know how to use xda. so, yeah, it's good to depend from that people.

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus also can't listen to music from most wired headphones without an adapter. You win some, you lose many.

you need to lurk moar newfriend

It's hard to search for "t."

Just tell me what it means, you fat fuck. It's been consuming me for months.

kys reddit

Why should I tell you? You made fun of glorious pajeet ROM-makers. Grovel, and I will share.

Something tells me you "t." faggots use this without even knowing what it means

Typical Sup Forums epic may-may spouting sekrit legion club virgins allowed fellate-circle bullshit as always.

lol try again

Fuck off to Facebook if you don't like it. Also you must be pretty fucking autistic if you can't at least guess what it means based on the way people use it. It's pretty obvious.

>t. faggot

t. alberto barbosa

>wanting to 'upgrade' android after seeing how hard they continue to fuck it all up since kitkat
>wanting to 'upgrade' android after seeing them remove features and breaking bluetooth with 4.2 update
why even???

Most Note 3 models never got 6.0. You tell me what you really expect from Samshit.

>mfw S5 started to get official CM14 nightlies

Samshit probably won't release an OTA

im pretty sure it means like
truly

for example "i love anime"

t. a neckbeard virgin

>Who cares nigga I'm still using a note 2
Same. Literally the best phone ever. Probably won't need to replace for another five years or more.

>note 2
>another 5 years

something tells me you are poor, retarded, or poor and retarded.

Note 3 was the last Note that didn't have a compromised successor (Note 4/Edge lacked USB 3.0, Note 5 lolnomicroSD, Note 7 oh shi-)

>USB 3.0
>listing a proprietary Samsung cable as a plus for the Note 3
you're fucking retarded desu

>proprietary
>same cable as any external hdd

I use it often, my handsome polite genius friend. And I can charge using any micro usb 2.0 cable too. Meanwhile they yanked USB 3.0 support from the Note 4 for cost reasons.

Note 4 is all around the better phone, don't get me wrong, but it does have the downgraded USB port and that was just an example of a compromise compared to the previous model. Meanwhile the Note 3 was in every single way better than the Note 2 without exception.

Pretty sure my note 2 will get Official CM 14.1 nightlies

its finnish and means regards

t. finnish person

This fucking this, I went back to MIUI because pajeets ate fucking retards and even the fucking official cm13 Rom which is old as fuck is buggy and the cancer dev started to focus in cm14, unfinished and even more fucking buggy

There's literally no conceivable difference between those two ports

It's a Finnish thing. Think like

Signed, never used official CM before

This. Official CM is the way to go, and it's only through unofficial builds and kangs that it became associated with pajeets. Skip XDA altogether with CM.

It's the a Finnish abbreviation for "terveisin" which is somewhat equivalent to the the English "Regards"