BOTNET CREDIT CHECK ! GET YOUR GOY BALANCE CHECKED HERE !

>Go to : takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
>Deselect drive, youtube, and photos
>Wait until it finishes packing.

You have MB x $10.
What can you afford Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing because 0 x $10 is $0

Im a zillionaire!

poptarts i hope

it says i have to login. i don't have an account.

I should order soon

What does this do?

1.9 million dollars.
I can buy some real state, live the rest of my life from the rents and live the life.

Thanks Jewtube.

>>Deselect drive, youtube, and photos

it gives you everything google has stored about you, as it says in plain English on the link provided?

2500$
a fursuit

Testing a tripcode while I wait. Hope you don't mind.

i cant believe it
you got even more cancerous

It didn't work. Can you help?

#T川m或垩

I know I need to get the T smaller and I might not have the next thing right either. I forgot why I saved the image but I assume I wanted the tripcode it generated.

How long does this shit take if you never use Chrome or browse while being logged into your Google account? This better not literally take days like they say it might. They shouldnt have shit on me.

email comes super late. refresh the page that says waiting your for your data and it should be there ^ ^

Why cancel Youtube? Thats probably most of the data this botnet has of me. Tracking me watching Justin Bieber clips.

I would say only deselect videos but that would be too confusing for /some/ of the people here. Anyway metadata is what counts. select YouTube if you never uploaded any videos there.

So how much of a data do they actually show? I mean, lets be real here: No way in hell do they give you access to everything. 15% sound good?

its all of the raw data. obv they wouldn't show you the results they gather from this data.

710 bucks. Fuck. Too much. Probably buy a second 1070 or something.

Actually its 2000 unpacked. 99.9% is the MBOX E-mail file. Implying...

>takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
Thanks, nigganon. I needed to archive shit anyway.

913$
a new smartphone

It can take hours to days.

It also doesn't show correlation data. Google can know about websites you visited without being logged into a Gmail account.

345 $

10$, wtf

Aww shit it was 24$, how do you other goys have so much credits?

I use gmail. Literally 99.9% of my file are emails.