NO BODY TOLD ME I NEEDED TO HAVE A MAC JUST TO INSTALL HACKINTOSH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT...

NO BODY TOLD ME I NEEDED TO HAVE A MAC JUST TO INSTALL HACKINTOSH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? AND WHY CANT I FIND ANY TOOLS WITHOUT SIGNING UP TO SOME FAGGOTS FORUM? WHY DO YOU IDIOTS PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bqnRx0S1TLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make a bootable usb from a vm baka

if i could set up a VM of macOS i wouldnt even care about hackintoshing but it doesnt even boot

Ask a friend who owns a Mac to download the OS and create a UniBeat bootable drive.
Oh wait

why doesnt the guy who devs unibeat just port it to windows already this is absolute nonsense

Because you need a Mac to download macOS anyway

>not just buying a Mac

you see, user, that is where you went wrong

macOS vms run like shit, you'll want to hackintosh

so how the fuck is someone meant to hackintosh without a mac? why even give this as an option if you still need to buy the 1000 dollar facebook machine anyway?

your dumb

Why would you want to use Mac OS anyway?

There's a working torrent on TPB.

But yeah, I did this myself and the whole bootstrapping thing sucks balls.

Because it's the best OS?

because i DO NOT buy prebuilts NO EXCEPTIONS prebuilts are what the tech retarded buy

>spending shitloads of money on a computer just to get an os
Good idea, lad.

it's the world's most advanced OS

>I CAN PLAY ADULT LEGOS
>look how SUPERIOR I am.

0/10 turbo autism pls go

>best OS
Why, exactly?

it has nothing to do with being superior it has to do with ALL prebuilts being a bloody ripoff

@57618651 (No) (Jew) (For) (Jew)
>he's so autistic that he has a (You) count

Just borrow a friends for like a day or ask them to download it and make you a USB key..

You claim Facebook machine but your fucking a FACEBOOK MACHINE OS ON PERFECTLY GOOD PC.

*she

i want to play around with it and see what the big deal is its a good thing i have more than one drive isnt it?

You build your own laptop too you wee fucker?

i dont have any use for a laptop

>he doesnt know about iATKOS
what a fag.

@57618651
dude just fucking kill yourself already holy shit

oh I assumed you left your house occasionally.

my mistake.

>have to make a donation and submit hardware report just to get the image

i use my phone when i leave my house laptops are obsolete

Just ask someone with a mac to make one for you. I made a VM with Fusion on my Air then just exported it and use it on my main rig with no extra config needed. And it runs smoothly.

Sheer idiocy.

That is false

Cancerous plague

>WHY DO YOU IDIOTS PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT?
because we paid thousands of dollars which makes it good because it makes people think "I would never have paid that much if it wasn't good" so we who own apple hardware don't notice the shit that you freetards irritate yourself over because you did not pay so much for it.

>buy mac
>get hackintosh and install it
>return mac, full refund
>?????????????
>PROFIT!

Just how stupid are you for not being able to Google shit?

>putting thousands of dollars at the risk of your own ability to make up bullshit to a store clerk just to play with an OS

i have been googling everything i find either demands donations or wants me to sign up forb forum accounts and ALL OF THAT can go fuck itself if i cant do it without leaving a trail its NOT WORTH IT

If you live in the US, you can return whatever the fuck you want at no charge with no excuse, and store clerks dont give a fuck

Did you build your phone?

no because my phone doesnt feel like it was a rip off

>@

how fucking new are you?

Download this pajeets virtual machine and run it from there
youtu.be/bqnRx0S1TLg

@57619069

huh

your dumb

>why even give this as an option if you still need to buy the
>He thinks Apple gives options to run macOS on Windows

Are you literally fucking retarded?

This. Its called HACKintosh for a reason you absolute moron. Apple doesn't license their OS on anything else. Hackintosh is workaround HACK to make the OS run on other shit. Are you 12?

Post ruri

Thanks user

your welcome

When I hackintoshed my sisters ultrabook it was pretty straight forward. I did have to run a VM though so I could get the proper files. Stop being a bitch and google.

Where do technology illiterate appletoddler morons get the false impression they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

You see, you don't really need a mac to build a hackintosh, all you need is a bootable USB with an OS X installer,
You can get them prepackaged online or just make it yourself in Linux by downloading the original update files online and formating them properly to create a bootable installer.
It's tedious but not very hard

see

I installed lion on my c2d lenovo about a year ago, i don't remember having to sign up or donate to anyone

>pirate mac os
>use in vm
>download untampered from app store
>hackintosh

Google harder then.

1. You need a virtual machine, not necessarily a mac. You can find one on TPB to run with VMWare. It's slow for sure but if you follow the instructions properly you can just do it.

2. You need to register a fucking apple account so you can actually download the system

3. You need to register an account in tonymacx86 to be able to download their stuff

4. You need a 16GB usb drive

That's it really. You're supposed to make the USB from the virtual machine.

I am using hackintosh right now and while I do miss a bit of performance in some tasks it's just as comfortable as it fucking gets. Good font rendering, good looks, no need for customization and everything fucking works pretty ok with a minor tweak or two.

>t. mactoddler

Why would you use mac for hacking? That's like using a chromebook for playing triple AAA titles.