>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=excgUl2K914
massdrop.com/buy/xmit-hall-effect-mechanical-keyboard
amazon.com/E-Element-Mechanical-Dimmable-Keyboard-Conflict/dp/B01EFOJ0L6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479760848&sr=8-1&keywords=e-element z-77
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
pimpmykeyboard.com/novelty/
massdrop.com/buy/red-scarf-iii-ver-a-96-key-custom-keyboard-kit
mouser.com/ProductDetail/Honeywell/SS460S/?qs=/WLvyfaa854zNgpQkub/cQ==&gclid=CJjf1u2Eu9ACFR5MDQodDQwNKg
mechanicalkeyboards.com/search.php?keyword=&brand=&switch=32&size=&led=&capmat=&capprint=&model=&availability=in_stock_pre&show_kb=off&show_kb=on&show_acc=off
keyboardco.com/category.asp?sr=&path=mechanical keyboards&swi=Matias Quiet Click&ss=de&rtv=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black Friday is mostly a scam, as with all planned sale events. They jack up the "baseline" prices so they can cut them down again and make you think you're getting a deal, but really, they're still charging an amount that makes them a giant profit overall.

my block of wood is in the shop now

hopefully it turns out fine

Asked on the other thread but didn't get any replies: is there any switch that feels clicky to type on but isn't as loud as blues? Should I try o-rings? Want something that doesn't bother other people with noise and is as quiet as possible, but that still feels good to type on.

American orders went out. Think I found my endgame.

the keyboard in the picture, what model is it?

Looks like a TADA68

TADA68

Are you interested in the technology of the RF RGB in a normal RF?

Question for you guys.

How would one go about getting blue LED lighting into GPCGR's modular keyboard? It uses SMD-LEDs, for which I haven't found any replacement tutorials. Can it be done, and if so, how difficult would it be?

Is nice that there is a keycap set for this keyboard now. I'm thing of buying the one with 35g topre then getting the set.

you mean the XDA set?

Never posted pics in these threads before. Are Neps welcome?

>tfw K70 Rapidfire

Feels good having the best keyboard. :^)

you can get them from ebay for cheap.
here is also a video:
youtube.com/watch?v=excgUl2K914

I don't know why you would go through all that trouble when you can just buy a modular keyboard with blue or RGB leds.

That's not how you spell "HHKB"

>no label or backlight

WOW SO COOL MUCH HIPSTER XDD

>Backlight
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This man is serious

>his keyboard doesn't have tactical rails
What sort of pleb do you think I am?

massdrop.com/buy/xmit-hall-effect-mechanical-keyboard

Should I pull the trigger?

dude it magnets, how could you not want one?

>mfw waiting for my new keyboard in the mail

Ya if they could have a "normal" Realforce with no leds but have the bios that would be cool.

Hey, what advantages do you guys think the V60 has over the Pok3r? Things the Pok3r can't overcome through programming it, I mean? Because I'm looking into buying one of them

Because my goal is a black fullsize Gateron Brown with blue or RGB lighting, which I've looked for and doesn't seem to exist. This is the closest I've seen anywhere. Thank you for the video, hopefully it's that straightforward on a keyboard.

you mean something like this:

amazon.com/E-Element-Mechanical-Dimmable-Keyboard-Conflict/dp/B01EFOJ0L6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479760848&sr=8-1&keywords=e-element z-77

Looking for a mechanical keyboard for home use, which means mixed gaming and programming use.

70-100$, the money limit is a tad flexible if you have a product that is highly qualitative.

Preffered layout is the American one with full numpad and F-keys.

Availability to EU and the Nordic EU market, specifically Swedenistan.

Please help me out, folks!

>pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
And in addition, everything else is completely optimal as long it's well-functioning, including LED, Switch type etcetera

Literally me

Does anyone know where I can get some obnoxiously colored SA keycaps?

Asking for a friend

pimpmykeyboard.com/novelty/

apart from it being ugly af, is that a standard picatinny rail?

I am interested in the technology of the RF RGB in a TKL size that costs less than a house.

...oh.

Well, dip me in shit. Thanks, fampai.

Make sure it is dried properly before working it. Electronic parts are not very flexible. And if you can, use the side closer to the core for any routering. so it doesn't squish the insides when drying.

It uses plate mounted switches so make sure to check on what ever gaterons you get. Also if you do get PCB mount by accident its not a big deal since you can just snip off the extra pins.

massdrop.com/buy/red-scarf-iii-ver-a-96-key-custom-keyboard-kit

is this it
is this the perfect keyboard

>not the rs84
god dammit.

I wanted a duck lightsaver so bad, but I missed the GB. I want to get this, but I don't really like the LED lighting. I wish there was a cheaper version without them

its the ugliest one of the whole bunch tho.

RS model F is the best one

you and I have very different tastes my friend

that's a bit too long

Are there any keyboards with fuckass big Enter key?

only garbage chink rubberdomes

I don't know why you would want one, but the steel series 6gv2 has one.

A bit too long huh? Then you're gonna love mine

proofs of jacked up prices? everything I see is normal

They always do it a few weeks earlier (like before Halloween when they're planning Black Friday) so by the time the sale happens you've forgotten what the old prices were. And they don't double them or anything, they just raise them by a bit more than whatever the discount is going to be.

Is this the Noppoo Choc Mini being referred to? I was considering getting this keyboard, myself. I really like the key layout.

yes

stop

this

How do I make a magnet board like the Massdrop?

What is this?

Memes

Its a mx master on what appears to be a free mouse pad

just buy a bunch of:
mouser.com/ProductDetail/Honeywell/SS460S/?qs=/WLvyfaa854zNgpQkub/cQ==&gclid=CJjf1u2Eu9ACFR5MDQodDQwNKg

then hand wire them all together onto a teensey controller. Finally get a glove with magnets on the fingertips and type away!

only if you flip that spacebar back

Right on. Thanks for the heads up. The Glorious 120-pack seems perfect.

While I'm at it, I'll need replacement keycaps too. Vortex's PBT+POM set looks good for $40.

matias quiet click

The one in the drop is manufactured with injection molded switch stems/housings. You are not gonna recreate those without going through the same grief to deal with a manufacturer.

If you just hate Massdrop and don't want to buy it from them, then wait a year or so for the eleven rebranded versions from the same manufacturer that you'll be able to buy on Aliexpress.

I'm waiting for that one red scarf with the hotkeys on the left to come back, as seen Or else a keyboard with the number section on the left.
GMKs a cute though.

every time I see these mentioned, no one posts a board with these switches.

how lazy are you that you don't even read the pastebins linked in the Op. I'll spoon feed your dumb ass this time
mechanicalkeyboards.com/search.php?keyword=&brand=&switch=32&size=&led=&capmat=&capprint=&model=&availability=in_stock_pre&show_kb=off&show_kb=on&show_acc=off

keyboardco.com/category.asp?sr=&path=mechanical keyboards&swi=Matias Quiet Click&ss=de&rtv=100

feet up or down?

its supposed to be down if you want it to be ergonomic.

what a disgusting layout

there are other layouts too ya know

They're all weird 60% + numpad + function row layouts which is such a bizarre thing

who uses the function row often enough that having it on Fn+number isn't good enough?
who finds the numpad more useful than the arrow keys?

>who finds the numpad more useful than the arrow keys?

Why do they include that option in the first place? I've never put it up in my life, and I can't imagine a situation in which I would.

did you even look at the possible layouts

well dont i look like a fucking idiot

i'd still rather have 3x 1u keys than the 1.5u right ctrl and alt there and no unnecessary function row but that's not as bad as i thought

Is your desk a cluttered mess, or uneven. There you go now you have a use for your keyboard feet.

Please I need to know what keyboard this is

A memeboard

I've never seen a better looking meme.

It's a tada68, probably.

The keycaps are GMK Carbon and the keyboard looks like a TADA68

Which keyboard?

this isn't proof. Like I said, everything I've looked at has the same base price as it did in the summer when I looked previously.

yeah it's missing arrow keys

There are three different options all with arrow keys user

tfw

yes

Too bad the secondary legends are only printed on.
>tripleshots not anytime soon

yeah, too bad they didn't do front printing like the original keys

How do I pull off the keycaps of my new keyboard? Do I need to buy a thing or take them off safely or can I just use my hands

Do you own a pair of paperclips? Or some other rigid wire?

just got this bad boy

well guys, i fell for the mechanical keyboard meme, and now i am just shitposting for the sake of the keys feeling so good

You should return it, it's missing some keys.

>only just put my order in today
>have to wait for entire payment and shipping process and delivery

Getting this turd. it was $9 with a promo code pricing error. It'll probably be cancelled.

But it's so comfy when playing Dota, since I use it a lot there.

MasterKeys Pro S with Vortex PBT translucent caps.

Oooff, so sexy.

My VA68 is coming in tomorrow, I can't fucking wait.

Oh my, fucking shit, never mind. Apparently it wont be in for another week.