I have 700 Billion dollars in the bank. Who do I see about buying facebook? Once I buy facebook...

I have 700 Billion dollars in the bank. Who do I see about buying facebook? Once I buy facebook, I will immediately shut the fucker down. This man I will pay to lick my assholes.

The world will be a better place for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

prism-break.org/en/all/#social-networks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not sure if you've realized this but you can't just buy things. The other party has to agree to sell it. With the power he has, I doubt any amount of money would make him sell facebook. You'll have to kill him, which you can probably do with your money.

pay people to sabotage his server farms and give him a decent offer for the company when the stock becomes nearly worthless.

dude saying shit like that puts you on a list, the guy has tighter security than the president in fact most of his team is former secret service

even if you managed to shut facebook down, some colossal cunt would create an even more cancerous successor

Is that you Mr. Trump?

what is hostile takeover

this! facebook isn't an aberration. It was crafted to fill the needs of policy makers. Granted ending facebook would force those policy makers to start from scratch which would take some time, but still, it's only buying time.

How is their not a decentralised opensource yada yada version of facebook by now ?

geeks can maintain TOR why not a safer benign facebook replacement

zuckercuck owns >51% and always will, there is nothing you can do

THIS - i am starting to think not at least having something is negatively affecting my life

>he doesn't use google plus for all of his social media interactions

idk I feel like a lot of people are just deleting facebook altogether. I just used snapchat and phone to communicate with friends for a while but I recently deleted snapchat too

Don't waste your money on that, nobody uses it anymore. It's like the television, some old people still have one and use it but most of us dropped that outdated invention decades ago. Remember Myspace or compuserve? Aren't you glad you didn't invest in those? On a strange side-note, both Yahoo and America Online are still around for some reason.

>Yahoo and America Online
Both those companies are kept alive by people who pay for email but don't realize their email accounts are now free. I actual know someone who refuses to stop paying their monthly AOL bill for fear of loosing their email.

According to Forbes right now, the current richest person is Bill Gates, with a net worth of $75 billion.

You don't have $700 billion in the bank, OP.

Facebook is a dead social media platform. Nuking twitter would do more good.

i mean his point still applies,

you still have to buy stock which means someone has to sell you stock.

>he hasn't heard of the Burmese Shadow Market
user pls

kek

What about the really rich fucks.

They're former for a reason.

how new to Sup Forums are you that you don't know this?
prism-break.org/en/all/#social-networks

>everyone has to make their finances public so they can be ranked
please tell me tripfags are not this stupid?