>"Linux doesn't get viruses!!"
>kevinnet happens
Great job, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/g/1479791114255.jpg
i.4cdn.org/g/1479794068212.jpg
i.4cdn.org/g/1479794132189.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Terry's been warning us about this for a long time.

gg anyone who actually installed solus

wtf is kevinnet

botnet embedded in the kernel of solus.

Botnet that was found implanted in Solus by the creator or dev team. It connects to something called "kevinnet"

>tfw I didn't like solus anymore and went back to mint

>believing Sup Forums memes

>he thinks this is a Sup Forums meme
Have fun being part of the kevinnet

When you stray too far from the path...

haha nice mem can i save it?

I think this may be the first counter-meme in history.

>guy comes here posting about obscure distro erry day for the past month
People who used solus are red star tier retarded.

What has been done since discovery?

Tell me

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Well said.

Old but Gold

Memes
i.4cdn.org/g/1479791114255.jpg i.4cdn.org/g/1479794068212.jpg i.4cdn.org/g/1479794132189.jpg

Here's my last one. It's been fun, I'll tell ya whut.

What kind of retard doesn't compile their own kernel?

I have instaled Ubuntu dualboot with windows10, is it possible to just overwrite partition where it is installed with debian and roll out ?

I meant the ubuntu partition before Sup Forums has any ideas.

Yes it is, I switched from Xubuntu to Debian and worked like a charm, no problem. Just make a /home partition before you distrohop in case you haven't done yet.

Do I need it when I dont need to save any data / preferences ?

If you don't mind you can skip it (I don't really need it either because I store media and such in a separate drive, mount it and make hard links to my /home)
I always recommend it though, you never know if you will accidentally mesa up anything related to you system and break Linux, but in this case, it's skippable