What geimu do you even play on your supa powaful machines?

What geimu do you even play on your supa powaful machines?

hearthstone and league of legends

Tetris

>2016
>typing like a retard

100% orange juice for coop loli party and csgo

100% OJ runs beautifully with wine

I use it to browser Sup Forums and that's it

Dwarf Fortress

Solitaire.

Magicka 2 with this fucker. The linux port is good, I haven't noticed anything wrong with it

i used to play minecraft on my toaster x200
it got 12fps on a good day, so I was happy with it, until i was banned from my favorite server where I had nice underground tunnels into all the other player's underground lairs that I would steal from

I wasn't banned for the tunnels, they just stopped accepting cracked clients because "FUCK YOU BUY THE GAME IT'S ONLY $26 DOLLARS"

I might have bought it then and there, but microsoft owns it now, so fuck that.

apparently not Minecraft anymore, the latest version became so hardware demanding my old brick can't deal with it anymore

I have Fallout: Tactics save somewhere that I promised to get back to someday (Tough Guy, Insane difficulty, ahead of the infamous Quincy mission)

>playing Minecraft after 2011
>not using optifine or whatever serves the same purpose today

I mainly play ArmA III

What do you think about the controller compared to an Xbox 360 controller?

it can't possibly run any worse on a core 2 duo machine
because 1.6.x ran alright for me but 1.8.x had horrible texture popup even if I set the draw distance to the lowest setting
it made the game basically unplayable

i just went back to playing my console backlog of 274 physical games

I play Overwatch and the Witcher series. I also have CS:GO, CSS and HL2, as well as some smaller Steam games (Banner Saga, Papers Please), all of which I don't really play much.

Not him but it's like day and night the steam controller is way better

touhou

I mostly use my second hand memepad these days, like a poor person. I only really play wesnoth.

I'm okay with it.

Dying Light and Killing floor with friends.
I also have STALKER and a few more games installed but I rarely play them these days.

C&C Generals on Revora