Vivaldi1.5

>Browser
>change my room light color
youtube.com/watch?v=FqcYrM1DpzY

why?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/LX38L
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet it's still significantly slower than modern Opera, even on mid-high end specs.

Because memes

Can I drag to create a new window now?

Is Philips Hue good?

No, and that sucks.
I still use it though

Prove it

Opera 12 still faster in some sites.

Shit thank god they built in support for Philips Hue Lights™!
Really showing your priority guys, let's not build a good browser, or a good rendering engine. Let's add in useless shit like this.

Sup webmshare.com/play/LX38L

/thread

Still waiting for the email client...
Will not switch from opera 12 till then...

>feature i dont use
>useless features
welcome in Sup Forums

In snapshot you can

>windows 10 style flat design

I think vilvadi is a piece of shit but what have you got against flat minimal designs?

They look tidy and will hold up with age.

Does it handle its vertical tabs in a tree-style yet?

I don't want to be on my second tab, open a new tab and have that tab jump down to the bottom. I want it straight next to my old tab.

Its really getting better with the time, I hope they keep going at it, at the moment chropera is still the best at everything since the otter dream is dead and stuff, it can't be helped

The only image the name 'vivaldi' evokes is an infomercial about a classic music collection.

none of the electron/chromium apps can do that.

fuck the french, they can suck my dick

Safari had this important feature since years

>They look tidy and will hold up with age.
I don't think so at all.
It is uninspired and boring. I think one of the reasons to why it is so popular is that you barely need a designer to make it for you.
Everything is also way bigger than it needs to be. We have the technology for high resolution screens, why are we using it on huge flat squares and circles?
I really dislike the start menu from win8 for example. It's literally just coloured squares.

I am retarded and forgot to quote

dat broken engrish

lmao I did these tests. I think I'm going to make some new ones in a couple of days.

WTF I love chromium forks now

nigger