Persuade me why I should be using Solus instead of Kubuntu

Persuade me why I should be using Solus instead of Kubuntu.

Kevin.

>instead of Kubuntu
You shouldn't. Gnome 3 based desktops aer a bad meme.

Solus isn't ready yet because if it's small curated repository. I just don't get the point if bottlenecking yourself in software when there is Ubuntu.

And if lightness is your concern there are many equal and better performing distros. Like puppy linux.

One thing that is appealing though is how unbloated it is.

FUCK OFF KEVIN

Okay sorry

It boots faster and is less bloated.
The only downsize is the small repository, but you can install every linux program on any linux distro, so why do you care?

Because Kubuntu is not about Budgie, is about KDE

install kevin

Is this the birth of a new epic meme?

No meme. Install Solus.

top lel btw

Install solus

>not using KDE Neon instead of Kubuntu
Kys OP

You can add in other repos supposedly. I haven't used it but warming to the idea.

The official solus-optimized official repos have more than 8000000 packages.

>using a Kubuntu clone with unstable DE
use Debian, it still has the last good KDE version.

Solus is shit, but Kubuntu is even worse.

The fuck is this meme? Distrowatch has it as pretty popular, but as far as I can tell there's literally nothing special about it besides being designed for retards

Some retards are shilling Solus on Sup Forums for free. They aren't even part of the Solus team.

Someone talked to the official Solus devs and they denounced Kevin and all his shills. They also admitted their distro is still a work in progress and not perfect (especially the lacking amount of packages).

Yeah it screams 'He does it for free'

Their wiki page had a line about how Solus's 'influx in popularity' was because of how beloved it was on Sup Forums. It cited an archive text search for the term 'Kevin'.

>posting on a shitty furry chat
ISHYGDDT

filtered

Well, for me that doesn't really matter since Solus has everything I want or need.

>web browsers
Check

>media players
Check

>terminal
Check

>image editor
Check

>Office suite
Check

>Steam
Check