Are these legit?

(Top one is 12$)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
windowscentral.com/you-do-not-need-activate-windows-10
rufus.akeo.ie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Paying for an OS to spy on you

M$ make their money off data mining you :)

well meme'd

You know you can disable that shit?

Anyway answer the question

I'm pretty sure they are 'legit' in that the code will work and activate. but there is no guarantee that it will not be revoked.

Which ones do have a guarantee that it won't be?

>buying os

Don't be an idiot and roll the dice.
Just torrent it and use an activator from
mydigitallife.

Do you still have to activate it again every month or some shit?

The activator does that for you through a
task schedule automatically, provided you
didn't blocked it with your (((current year)))
antivirus.

just enroll in college, get your email, download everything from dreamspark and drop out

Some of them are yeah. But i would not buy keys on ebay. There are plenty of websites that sell legit keys for all versions. I bought w7sp1 Pro the other day for 10 dollars and the key arrived within seconds in my mail.
Those are the same websites that sell keys for games and such. No scams or whatever

Good goys

>If you use assistive technologies, you can get a free upgrade to Windows 10 as Microsoft continues our efforts to improve the Windows 10 experience for people who use these technologies.
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

Is this part of the activator insallation or what?

Also what's the best current activator?
Is it still km spic-o's or whatever that was called

>buying Windows
>buying Windows 10
>buying Windows 10 Pro, which is a free upgrade, even from pirated Windows 7

>buying Windows
Are you literally retarded?

Dont bother OP, theyll just scam you.

so many poor fags complaining about buying windows when it's so much less time consuming to just buy the OS than constantly maintain the cracked version.

OP don't ever buy MS key codes from eBay, g2a, or any where else sketchy. MS tracks down unlicensed purchases and will revoke codes without notice. Just dish out some money and buy the full version. You can use it on up to 3 motherboards.

Also, install DoNotSpy10 after installing the OS. You will regret not doing this.

Why would you buy it? Get W7, activate it with Daz & use W10 Update Assistant to cuck it to upgrade your W7 for free.

Reminder that the only decent versions of 10 are Enterprise and Education.

So even if you can get Pro for free (you can), it's better to pirate (or maybe find legit Edu through your school).

you can't upgrade for free anymore. that offer expired a long time ago.

paying for an OS
any year

You can if you know how to cuck it

>buying windows
>buying botnet 10

wrong, see but also

Then pirate win 10 straight up

>Enterprise and Education.
Education is Enterprise

99.9% of the time you don't even need all that bloatware that comes with Enterprise or Pro. It's just for show.

so does this grant you Windows 10 Autism edition?

yes, i buy these licenses all the time for family/friends

>not just buying a legit OEM copy

wewlad

No, you need to download Arch ISO separately

Almost, but Education doesn't have Cortana and has some different settings.

Edu and Ent have more settings and control over the OS.
Pro doesn't even let you disable the lock screen.

>all the paranoid poorfags itt
It works, just check the seller rating before.

I just use kinguin for my greymarket keys, $30 for windows 10 pro isn't that bad.

>maintaining cracked version
What? All you have to do is install it and launch the activator and that's it. You're set up for life.

> (OP)
>so many poor fags complaining about buying windows when it's so much less time consuming to just buy the OS than constantly maintain the cracked version.

>Also, install DoNotSpy10 after installing the OS.
>PAYING for a spyware OS and then wasting time "getting rid" of the spyware
Retard.

>Education doesn't have Cortana
Best version

can confirm do not spy is worth it. good luck with your severely outdated and insecure OS in 2017 once the new patch hits

>all these faggots bitching about another persons choice of OS
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>implying Windows is the only OS
>implying security is a product
Enjoy sucking Microsoft's cock

So I still don't get it.

What's the best way to get W10? Too many conflicting opinions

Whichever wY you want

Go back in time to when MS was still offering free upgrades, install 7 with an activator and then upgrade

How do I go back in time?

I bought mine for $15 about six months ago on eBay and it still works... so far.

Use Windows 7, it's the best OS they've made so far. Also install Linux.

MS allow obviously pirated copies (my system manufacturer on 7 was 'YARRRRR') and don't give a shit because you are the product now, they won't revoke shit

You don't need activation. If you are too OCD for a watermark, use an activator.

windowscentral.com/you-do-not-need-activate-windows-10

Anons are bizarre. Why isn't the FIRST thing you study when you get a PC is how to get warez, use cracks, and how activators work?

Let the wealthy pay for software.

>severely outdated and insecure OS in 2017

"Outdated" means nothing. It runs the apps required or it does not. Security only matters if you NEED security on that particular software installation. If you never use it for shopping, banking etc it will never contain useful data for an enemy to exploit.

I keep most of my Windows installs comfy and isolated in VMs. It's free, it's easier than a conventional install, and you can load VMs without disturbing your host.

I've not run Qubes yet but that solution looks even better than easy for noobs Virtualbox I currently run.

Fuck choosing a single OS because an OS is now essentially an application. If I want Arch or Gentoo or Autismo, I can run them in VMs without disturbing the host.

Why isn't everyone using VMs for everyfuckingthing that doesn't require direct hardware access? Silly Anons, security is convenient nowadays. If you have time to shipost, you have time to install VMs at the SAME time.

Windows 7 is secure and updated until 2020. There's no reason to switch, exept for gaming (muh DX n+1).

I don't know about win10/8 activators since they have the weird requirement of repeated activation

Download media creation tool from Microsoft and use that to get the Windows iso, once installing just Skip the activation

Not even the Microsoft Store pays much for the software. My cousin who works for them told me. They literally pay like a dollar for it.

But that activation happens for a few seconds every once in a while...

>pirate windows 7
>upgrade to 10 for free

I'm more confused now

Thats what they tell you. Because sure they will give something for free and give people the option to make it not profitable

>Paying to become the product

/thread

>upgrade

Kek

> weird requirement of repeated activation
That's how enterprise activation works.

Just pirate 8.1

pathetic

>paying for a cellphone to get spied on

>paying for Windows
Grab the latest Windows 10 ISO and activate with KMSpico.

>year of our lord, 2016
>buying software

MSDN / grey market keys.

There is even sub for this called keyswap

Sellers will make themselves seem all reputable , with good service until their keys go and and they dissapear and the cycle repeats itself.

MS disables these keys every once in a while, it is a lottery.

>digital delivery

>our lord
Fuck off, cultist.

You don't need to activate Windows, and what you should be doing is preparing a USB as an install medium then creating a folder for all your applications. That way you can conveniently reload whenever you like, load other drives, load VMs, load anyfuckingthing.

You can image the complete USB and store that in the cloud for future reloads. You can carry the install tools on an SD card in your phone. You have EASY choices out the ass.

You are mostly getting statements of fact which differ, not conflicting opinions.

Obtain .iso, load USB, install and activate or not, it matters not. I don't understand why people care about activation but you can TEST my statement by performing the same fucking install you'd perform either way. If a watermark ruins your life, activate.

You should view reinstalling ANY OS as fucking trivial. Practice until you do. VMs are nice for that. If you get a result you don't like, fucking nuke and pave! (Wipe and reinstall.)

Now reread this post and check it for possible faults. You won't find any. THINK.

Which method do you use for putting the iso on the usb? I see a lot of different options

I haven't installed windows since like 2010 with 7

Almost all of these expire within a year and Windows will ask you to reactivate.

Get KMSpico for Windows 8 and a Windows 8 iso.
Install WIndows 8 and activate it using KMSpico
Do a wipe and upgrade to Windows 10 with the Windows 10 Accessibility upgrade.

Now you don't need to keep the activator anymore and your license is legit. I've done it for all the computers I have built for my clients.

Nothing there

You can get it for free. Microsoft still has a free download link for people with disabilities.

There's no prerequisite for the accessibility upgrade? Is it windows 10 pro or what?

You have to fly backwards really fast like they did in Star Trek that one time.

Rufus. For Windows and Linux.

Effortless and free. rufus.akeo.ie/

It's whatever Win8 license you upgrade from. If you used Win8 pro or whatever, you'll get Win 10 pro or whatever.

It's whatever version of Windows 7 you install first. If you install 7 pro, it upgrades to 10 pro.

I suggest enterprise, which lets you disable all the shit you don't want.

the 'free upgrade for limited time' thing was just to create a sense of urgency. Of course you can still upgrade to 10. It makes their jobs easier, why would they bar you from that.