Is everyone on Sup Forums a genius?

Is everyone on Sup Forums a genius?
I come here occasionally for my basic normie tech questions, and every fucking thread seems absurdly complex, and basically I don't understand any of it.
Am I just really stupid or are you all really smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have vast knowledge over limited amounts of topics.

topic specific subreddits > dogshit > Sup Forums

You just dont know much about technology, stick around for a little longer and youre gonna learn too

Most Sup Forums users possess PhD level intelligence with an IQ of 150+

Sup Forums has some tech savvies but most of them are just autists and retards. You're not stupid, you just lack some knowledge

Autists are naturally intelligent you retard

You stated you're a normie, so surely you understand computers are an autists obsession

gentoo is life

So which one are you? An autist or a retard?

I only respond on web, and android development. I just lurk the rest of the threads. Just do your shit courses and take out that envy that consumes you.

It is natural for autists like us to remember a lot of information. It is not like we can apply it any good, we just good at remembering, so be thankful to be a non autistic normie.

Lurk more. 99% are idiots, just the real world.

>been coming here for a while
>can't program, and can only make basic sense of any code i see

It's not that you're stupid or were smart so you don't get any of our answers, it's just that Sup Forums is autistic and are probably just memeing some of their stupid in jokes.
"Installing Gentoo" probably isn't the answer most people are looking for

Then leave this place you karma king

>fail all classes
>have to do iq test
>don't want to get sent to a special school
>principal asks me to get out my laptop and look up this iq test website she's passionate about
>boot my thinkpad
>Gentoo boots in 3.2 seconds
>her eyes get small
>"I am not worthy"
>get diploma
Yes

You can go right back.

I'm pretty stupid, but I'll have knowledge in very specific areas. I don't know how I fare compare to Sup Forums though, I've never seen people talk about the things that I kinda know about.

it's like 95% memes and bashing

Installing gentoo is the correct way to fix most computer related problems because it forces you to understand how your system is built. Every small question about fixing shit can be avoided by installing Gentoo.

If we came to your preferred board to talk about topics that you know well and we know nothing of... we would think the same about you.

Unless it is Sup Forums.

Yes, Sup Forums is the most intelligent board

>Am I just really stupid or are you all really smart?
A bit of both, mostly the latter though. I feel weighed down by my intellect. You on the other hand, OP, must feel like a bird in flight. Your head in the clouds and your feet firmly on the ground, your walk has a joyous, youthful spring to it, while mine gait is that of a wise seer, no longer excited by anything the physical world has to offer. No, I turn my mind to the abstract, to the realm of ideas and possibilities.

If only I were a simpleton to appreciate life's wonders without logic or reason. To be able to love a woman for who she is, not for the measurements of her physical body. To have human interaction be a reward unto itself, not the carefully weighed, calculated benefits I now enjoy.

Consider yourself lucky, OP, for the morons will inherit the earth. And my kind will after decades of fruitless pursuit sour like fine wine and as the winds of Sahara are carried over the ocean so will we disappear.

check out this nerd

>You just dont know much about technology, stay away for a little longer and youre gonna learn too
fixd

Stick around for two more years. You will realize that Sup Forums is just Sup Forums with hacks who just copy pastas answers from stack overflow

>check out this retard
Fixed

If your so smart you would no how to make fun lol

ha

*tips Solus*

Is solus good?

medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798

Nope , every thread is about on which is the best os , program, or gpu.

pretty much everyone here is on the spectrum, if that helps your confusion