Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse

>Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse.
Why am I seeing this message every time I try to post on other boards?

You're seeing that because posting from your ISP, IP range or country has been blocked due to abuse.

Because you're posting le funneh Facebook trendy pictures

Op here; oh it was just that?
Thanks.

I rarely post on other boards though.

Stop pretending to be me

What country OP?

Mauritius.

does your flag have a leaf on it?

Fucking hell haha. I'm surprised you even
have internet there.

Yes. We may be small but we have the most competitive economy in the Indian ocean (similar to Singapore).

Please help me.

buy a pass goy
only $20, bargain at any price!

Man, nobody can help you about that.
Either use a proxy or get a vpn. Blame the
faggot/s on your ISP or country that got you
ip range/country blocked.

Which VPN would you recommend? Is it worth to buy paid ones?

ok I'm genuinely interested why you live there? Not trying to be an ass but there can't be a whole lot of opportunity in an isolated county.

>why you live there?

I was born there.

Also

Place is probably an island paradise. It is a well known tourist destination. Why would OP ever leave?

How do you compare with the Seychelles on the tourism part?

can you poo in the loo?

He got blocked on some boards in 4chin.
Priorities.

>Island paradise

Not really. Our government is very corrupt and our people lack basic manners. People get raped everyday but our tourism sector doesn't want you to see that. It's pretty chaotic for a country of our size.

We have a racially and ethnically diverse population. Indians are the racial majority but I'm not one.

>It's pretty chaotic for a country of our size.
Yeah, that is the opposite of the usual: The smaller the size of the country, the less crime you get. You are already familiar with Singapore, where the most violent and hardened criminals commit the most atrocious and heinous of crimes: Chewing bubble gum.

Any reasons for your crime rate?

That pic isn't funny. It is sad. Clearly the father has lost all control over his daughter and this is a desperate man's coping mechanism. Look at his sad eyes, the bags from sleepless nights and drinking, wondering where did he go so wrong?

He clutches his bottle of Jack Daniel's as he imagines two, athletic young men double-team his daughter. One pounding her in the pussy, the other pounding her mouth. "You wanna switch, bro?" he hears them say. He takes a big gulp of Jack, his vision becoming increasingly hazy. Through the mist of his tears he sees his nubile daughter straddle one of them, pushing up his throbbing member into her with a moan. The second one comes up from behind and slowly inserts his lubricated cock into her ass, his daughter receiving it with a gasp, then a moan of pleasure.

The bottle of Jack is done, in his mind's he sees his daughter taking two loads to the face, licking it all up with a look of gratitude in her deep, hazel eyes. Before he loses consciousness his imagination runs wild and he hears a knock on the door, an African American gentleman named Tyrone is wondering if him and his three dawgs are late to the party, they lost track of time in the gym.

"Nah, bro, party just getting started".

Head hits the ground.

Darkness.

Bump

Which VPN should I buy? I require your help.

You are using a VPN OP

yeah. I'd fuck the heck out of his daughter. near perfection in that pic at least

because you are the fag on the right trying to pass yourself off as the chick on the left

She is near perfect.

in fact she's yummy

Counterpoint: shits funny

This dude is trying to embarrass his daughter and turn her into a laughing stock on social media, I wonder if he hates the attention she gets from other men in a weird covert incest way. He seems quite a bit of a weirdo himself in his posts

nice thanks. my type of gal

Lol, Mauritius and you think you are fucked?
Pitcairn Island here. Now we are talking, rite?

because you're a fag

buy a pass be a good Sup Forumsoy

Proof that having a daughter is literally cuckoldry.

Are you A FUCKING LEAF?

>surprised he has internet there
>lines run under the sea

RARE
R
A
R
E

>Indians are the racial majority
>People get raped everyday
there's only a relevance if you notice it.