/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf (outdated)

>"How do you get in X now that WCD is closed?"
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uflqB2YGAQjvfSue25j9ryGuxm1UylHEsOKaEqIi0KQ

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
gist.github.com/RalphORama/0d77e77de3d53dd86e9565fdea4959b2

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Know the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned.
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w9m2
nooooooooooooooo.com/
thepiratesociety.info/threads/passthepopcorn-ptp-official-recruitment-thread.89701/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So is NoStream going to be the next WCD?

For now at least

P R I V A T E
A
J
E
E
T R A C K E R

was looking around in some old folders and came across this doozy from ToTV

>kayaking

How long until we can make fun of ratiocucks again?

When does it open? How are they going to recruit?

If trackers charged $1 a month on top of their regular membership requirements then they could afford to have actually secure servers.

30,000 active members would bring in a lot of dollarinos that could then be spent on buying servers in offshore datacenters and making sure that they don't get raided. No more desperately praying for a few shekels so that they can rent a high quality shared VPS from OVH in an anti piracy country.

hahahahahaha nope

Enjoy Waffles.

around a week maybe

No we already have the address of the owner so he's going to be V&

enjoy giving all your information to a retarded mongoloid nigger

Think something else will come along or is it just too devastating to start over?

streamable.com/w9m2

I'll be back then

Something will probably turn up eventually

How long should I wait after something new comes along before it is safe to join?

oh no sarek will have my throwaway mail and VPN ip address what will i do

Do trackers allow you to connect with a VPN?

>moneytrail tying you to piracy website

great idea azza

You'd be lucky to find 100 people who would deal with bitcoins every month. People are lazy.

does nostream have a category for apps etc.?

There was an astute user yesterday saying that there will be no what replacement because the environment of music has changed since what opened.
The conditions which created what just don't exist any more. Ripping CDs is a thing of the past. Ripping vinyl is only for enthusiasts. WEB FLACs are questionable at best. Most people listen to music by looking it up on spotify or youtube. There will never be another what.

>paying to pirate

you mean THE user said that? it must be true.

>There will never be another what.
not to the same degree but I think the autists who like having a certain old release or vinyl rip will form a smaller community for that

Just like how there is no need for ptp and btn because netflix and other services are available.

He said it is unlikely that it gets that large, if I remember correctly. Maybe a bunch of smaller ones that kind of compete or are niche. But no real replacement for What. I kind of agree with him.

Maybe PTP and BTN might never get rebuilt either if they fell for the same reasons: people are streaming more movies than when they began

>music and film/tv are comparable
user, why is there no gazelle frog meme tracker?

Yes, but uploads for them are currently not allowed, apparently.

I was one of the dudes in this thread hyping that shit as surefire BTN alternative ("in 6 months"), it had the BTN founder, I thought, what could go wrong?

>water sports
>tranny

I JUST fucking made it to power user, and JUST sent off a couple of invite requests, and now I havent checked the site for a couple of days and its gone?

What the hell happened? Is it coming back?

JUST indeed

they change their name, it's now called nostream.co

l2read

Their proxy servers got raided and they freaked and deleted everything on their main servers. No, it's gone forever.

If they got the real servers before the deletion would we be in trouble?

so was i 2bh
the fact they haven't even brought it back and opted for the music site instead is another thing making me keep my distance too

That, kind sir, is a doozy

Yes, but only because it's a default part of gazelle and they haven't figured out how to remove it yet.

The difference between music and video is that you can get generally anything via a streaming music service that a regular person is going to want. The same cannot be said for video streaming services.

What did what.cd use for the name/address you need to give for registering a domain & leasing servers from OVH

yes

The best ones don't, unless it is a Static IP and you tell them first.

Probably sarek's dox

What would happen?

Every fucking time there are anons like you. Waaaah! Waaah!
>being this late into private trackers

Interested in this also. You can do private registrations but generally with a supena the person behind them would be revealed.

kek

fake ID

If you have to ask: At best, nothing. At worst, ISPs may co-operate with LEA/RIAA to lawsuit users.

But if you were more interesting, actual prosecution.

Can someone replace WCD with Nostream in the wiki?

lmao no way

Is Chunky unable to send invites to PTP because the site is full, because the tracker is down or because he's just a wanker who likes to sit on invites for over a month?

If it only takes him a month he's in good shape

Maximum Users: 30,000
Enabled Users: 35,466

user you made the mistake of not asking for your invite from based Voltaire. You'd be lucky to get your invite from Chunky in 3 months time.

You know what I did when I got my WCD interview? Came here and called them cucks

Now he will never get one, lol

He's got orders to not give them out after he meets a quota, also PTP is full 35000/30000, so you're not getting in until god knows when.

#nostream

that's another tracker i would be totally crushed over if it'd disappeared
i love PTP as much as i did what
they specifically banned unreleased stuff since then
PTP management does a great job too
PTP is what it is because of a reason :p
people doing awesome work?
their FLS are more knowledgeable than any I've sen
seen*
where is pandaninja when i need him
i just thought of another funny story for my book
you mean PancakeNinja?
oh lol yeah
i'm stoned and type wrong things
pandaninja
what are the fuckin odds Emm :p
lol where the fuck did panda come from
yeah >.<
i love my brain

Should people who have been doxxed really run trackers?

You know what I did when I got my WCD interview? Downloaded 300GB of flacs and got my account disabled. Did the interview again, eventually seeded all those flacs on the my new account and built up a shit ton of buffer. I had that account for 5 years.

Where does Voltaire recruit from?

> i'm stoned and type wrong things
Someone needs to take her out

GIVE ME ATTENTION

Why didn't you just do that the first time?

Voltaire is cool. I was elite on What before I asked for PTP invite, and he got to me pretty quick and was like "WhatCD elites are always a welcomed addition"

Got mine from WCD. Don't know if he recruits from any other trackers.

because 300GB free download

can I get an invite to libble from their irc?

Well now I'm disappointed I never thought of that

Does PTP still recruit from ThePirateSociety?

No, they don't recruit at all anymore.

no

probably wouldn't fly if you did it within last few years, if he's even telling the truth. They keep tabs on user patterns and geolocations. They disable people if they are from nearby location with similar patterns as another disabled person.

not even lying. Just waited a week, how are they going to tell? All they can see is 2 people from the same city interviewing in irc weeks apart

Does nostream recruit on ptp?

No, you have to hang out with insufferable retards in IRC to get in.

You must be PTP Elite or higher, and have an account at least 2 years old

Between this, and the user who'd put up shit on Bandcamp only to put a request for it, one could have run a pretty comfortable scam on those idiots

How are they idiots, you idiot?

Wrong.

Is she /ourgirl/?

sarek, i might make a nostream logo like yours but with an actual river
:D
cus fuck rivers man
Emm please correct the typo streams instead of strems
no! leave it in!
noooooooooooooooo
done
live with your mistakes
nooooooooooooooo.com/
how did you bold in irc
wtf
* Emm is such n00b

thepiratesociety.info/threads/passthepopcorn-ptp-official-recruitment-thread.89701/

>she

HDB still does as well?

You could pay for an entire year for $12 in a single go, that's not that much or much hassle

Hey guys can someone sent me invite
[email protected]

sent ;)

enjoy HDB, PTP, waffles, exigo, BTN, and pedros

You can keep the pedros invite, I'm fine. Thanks for the others though!

HDB recruit ?
AOM recruit ?

AOM recruits magicians

Why do you even want to get on AoM?

delete this