How do I become rich without much effort? I don't want to become a wage slave and work 8 hours a day...

How do I become rich without much effort? I don't want to become a wage slave and work 8 hours a day, waking up early in the morning feeling like shit and coming back home feeling like a log. I'm wondering how lots of those rich people get their money from and how they do it

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8844083
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you tried having rich parents?

1. Get your father to lend you a couple million dollars
2. Invest in something

Congratulations, you are now rich!

If you can't do step 1, you're going to be poor forever.

Then how did the father become rich?

buy gold and items with real money

Time Travel

They do stuff that makes money

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8844083

By investing in a new sector that wasn't a niche market.

Ex: investing in the creation of the automobile, telephone, television, et cetera.

By asking his father for money

People who become rich don't get there by wanting to be rich. The do what they love and are good at it.

If you aren't good at it at least you are doing what you love.

T. Guy who tried to get rich

Do what you "love" lel

Go back in time to when the bitcoin crashed and buy as many of those as you can.

I love playings games, watching videos, not sure how that will make me money

Also if you want to be """ rich""" do business or medical dental pharmacy.

You won't be super rich but you can get out pretty quick and set your own schedule.

Become a Twitch whore, but it's probably too late now.

invent a time machine, go back to 2010 and buy bitcoin

also, while you're there, enjoy shitposting without captchas that fail all the fucking time (unless you buy a Sup Forums(R) Pass(TM) Plus(C) Gold Edition for only 20 shekels)

I said without much effort, making a time machine isn't possible...

>Captcha's that fail
I just click "I'm not a robot" and it's all good m8. Not even logged into a Google account

You wanna know the funny part about that?

People who did, and have that lazy kind of personality ended up blowing their wealth anyways. Not all of them but quite a few, it just goes to show being rich has to be earned to be really satisfying.

Invest in kneepads.
Alternatively hormones and twitch streaming

To go from no wealth to rich requires more work than your typical 40 hour a week job. You need to either invent and market a new product that sells extremely well, or you need to make a lot of the right investment decisions using startup capital that you have obtained.

If there were a way to get rich with little to no effort, it would become saturated with people trying to get rich, causing the payout to be lower, the barriers to entry to increase due to competition, or both.

This,

There is no easy way.
You either are destined to have more money than others, or you sell your soul.
Being poor is not a sin. Just make sure that you earned that money. By physical labor, by making the lives of people better, or by contributing in any other way to society.

>Being poor is not a sin.
Fuck that shit nigga

>has to be earned to be really satisfying
>people who use blackmarket currency used it all on drugs after being unable to buy anything else
you don't say...

Be Harry Potter.

Wealth results from the combination of effort/time put in and risk taken.
If you don't want to work hard, you'll have to take a big risk.
Here are your options, as I see it:
1) Bet all your money on the stock market
2) Become a "professional" gambler
3) Start dealing drugs
You'll probably lose all your money or get thrown in jail, but at least society will have one less lazy fuck.