How long until average people get fed up with their shit?

How long until average people get fed up with their shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2010/06/24/apple-responds-over-iphone-4-reception-issues-youre-holding-th/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2212260/iPhone-5-problems-Apple-pulls-old-excuse-users-complain-purple-haze.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What shit?

Innovating?

The only thing you can be pissed about is their pricing.

Keep with your Chinese botnet, and I Aldo have a Samsung Note 4 botnet edition, but iPhone is more secure, faster, better battery, better customer service, and will retain its worth.

The average people don't care and you shouldn't either. All you have to do is to not buy a product from them.

Some are starting to get pissed, but not directly.
You have to consider that normies are still using their iPhone 5/6/SE's and Macbooks before 2016, so the adapter shit hasnt affected them yet, they can care less.
There also really isn't a phone that delivers the convenience, performance, and premium message service the iPhone brand has, so normies are still going to buy new iPhones.
Same with Macbook Pro - there's no 16:10 pretty laptop with UNIX out there that can compete

>innovating

Bluetooth headphones are the present and future, iPhone brang it first, and others will follow now, come join us.

>can't upgrade to better batteries
>can't upgrade memory
>faulty os
>still the most popular product

nothing can stop them

Are you talking about Samsung?

Or Xiaomi

Or Sony

Or nearly every other popular android manufacturer?

>faulty os
How? it just werks

>>Faulty os

I agree, but unfortunately droid is getting worse

>faulty os
You talking about Android phones?

>brang

engadget.com/2010/06/24/apple-responds-over-iphone-4-reception-issues-youre-holding-th/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2212260/iPhone-5-problems-Apple-pulls-old-excuse-users-complain-purple-haze.html

Those are hardware problems, Apple has a lot of that - but those aren't due to a "faulty OS", retard

>Bluetooth headphones are the present and future
>brang
excuse me ma'am this is an 18+ website

Where's your file manager? Where's the ability to gain root access easily? Easily customizable UI? Battery life management apps?

>selected articles from 2010 and literally the daily mail
nice vintage memes you got there kiddo

>file manager
For what?
>root access
For what?
>customize you I
For what?
>battery life management
For what?
I'm starting to think most of you are autistic cucks that like to do things the hardway just for the joy of autism

why do I always get so triggered reading this

I need to stop replying to you kids

Average people thrive on shit.
Shit in, shit out.
Average people are shit.

I don't have any issues with them. Love their products.

LeEco did it first.

>2010/10/06
How is this still relevant?

>Battery life management
>for what
This is the average iPhone user.

It has a built-in battery life management app into the OS, unlike Shitdroid
You won't need the rest, 90% of Android users dont root, use terminal apps, install launchers, or do anything fancy cause it's pointless for a fucking communications device

>t. iToddler

>t. iToddler

>noooo! why does everyone keep liking what I don't like!
>WHY ARE THEY BUYING IT MORE
>how is it becoming more and more popular
>its shit! i swear its shit why does everyone like it!
>why are they not seeing what I see!
>why can't people just buy the Xizojao!5Mimi Mimi MiPhone 9 with Android Creampie and get a T560 running Arch!?!?!?!?!? omg poeple are so dumb

Autism. Sorry, but there isn't enough retards in the world with that much cash to give Apple their 600 billion dollar market cap. They are doing something very right, its you who can't see it. You are the problem, not the rest of the public.

you're vastly overvaluing the intelligence of mass consumerism

>t. mactoddler

How long until assburgers realize average people don't use (or imagine the use of) tech like they do.

>shit no average person gives a fuck about

I have multiple batteries for my lg...

>average people

Where do rabid fantard mactoddlers get the false impression they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a TECHNOLOGY board?

>le 'everyone is dumb except me' meymey

You're a literal fucking pajeet, how do you even afford internet to shitpost that same 1 remark every single day?

>brang
This kills the shill

In my country disliking Apple is pretty much the norm. They look at you as either a faggot or someone with too much money which also translates as faggot.

>t. mactoddler

>How long until average people get fed up with their shit?
Nobody ever took them seriously at all.

Apple produ ts are and always have been memes that people use to be special snowflakes.

You do realize LITERALLY only extremely mentally ill people (ie homosexuals) use apple products, right?

>t. Pajeet Shillvinder bin Microsoft

>hello sir i attach 11 year old clickbait article
>regards, pajeet

I hit my limit with the removal of USB ports. Fuck if i'm carrying around a hub/dongles just so I can plug a thumb drive or a printer in ffs.

9% seems way too high still, actual rates are closer to 2-3%

>shit no average person gives a fuck about
No reason to view the files you're storing on your device, right? File manager on a modern mobile OS, pfft... Who needs that?
Communication device you say? Why do they cost far more than Android devices which clearly have communication capabilities, but also have all of those unnecessary features?
>2010/10/06
>How is this still relevant?
Because the owner blamed buyers, who are the main contributors to their success, for ''not using their devices'' properly, while it was clearly the manufacturer's fault. Wouldn't you feel cheated if you spent a lot of money on a phone with faulty hardware? And it's not like it's happened once.
Hey there adult, did I hurt your feelings? Funny how you didn't provide a single valid or any kind of argument at all and still feel superior and smug about that.

>Apple will be finished and bankrupt in your lifetime

Can't wait

3.5 adapter comes with the phone, and no one charges their phone while listening to music on their phone—if they're at home they're using a computer or smart tv.

so Russia?

>an iToddler has defended his donglePhone

I don't have a 7, nor do I plan to buy one (I have a 6s). Just pointing out the obvious bias of the picture.

>t. iToddler

>t. ThinkPedo

i liked apple till jobs got cancer and went peace out

UX design is getting shittier, hardware design is getting shittier, useless novelty products, ...
OSX is still good, maybe the best, but they're doing everything in their power to shit it up with awful design desicions and stupid features

at the same time they're established now. i'm afraid they'll only continue to grow. people eat their shit not with the excitement and magical wonder of days past but out of habit and the confidence in a brand that produces basically the luxury edition of a PC experience.

i really hope someone else steps up to the plate. shitty UX design really triggers me.

This.

Good fucking riddance.

Oh, how I wish. Source?

$600B value

-$300B value from investors
-$90B in dodged taxes that the US gov WILL collect eventually
-$85B in debt because no money (all stashed offshore)
-$30B in dodged taxes in EU that they will also collect

Literally the world's biggest balloon waiting to pop.

>buddy spends months bragging about getting an iphone7
>spews marketing fluff, it just weeks tm
>who needs an audio jack desu
>it has TWO back cameras man

Just last week mentioned how every time he tried opening the camera it crashes. Neither the front or rear ones work.

"It doesn't bother me to be honest"

>-$90B in dodged taxes that the US gov WILL collect eventually
Jesus fuck and I thought trump was bad.

Nah, you'll be long dead before APPL is done.

They all showed up around 2012-2013

I don't know where they came from or why.

>"It doesn't bother me to be honest"
kek, that's exactly how my cousin reacted to the iPhone aluminum chipping thing. Man, these people really are sheep.

Sup Forums is mostly retards using broken rooted linux distros with a false sense of security. the open sores philosphy means any popular product is kryptonite.

Also owning an apple product implies you have friends and don't want to stare at a screen reading man pages for days. Sup Forums really hates that, and money.

I'm not even from the US, but I know full well that the IRS will get it's money eventually.

nah Apple Google and Facebook are al above the law

Funny how no one supporting Apple dared to reply. Hmm...

normies arent aware of other smartphones besides galaxy. i dont think ive met anyone without an iphone X or galaxy X.

>implying apple doesnt sell data to whoever is buying

Never because average people are idiots.

>no one charges their phone while listening to music on their phone

How about when you're traveling and want to listen to music while charging? For instance, driving and listening to music with an aux cable and then you need to charge the phone? Fucking idiot.

>t. mactoddler

this, only worthwhile comment in this thread, it's true

Everyone has these poor analysis of why Apple was so successful but it all boiled down to DESIGN. Steve Jobs was not a compromiser and his products were all about aesthetic first. When he died the integrity of the design of the products was compromised starting with the iPhone 6 with it's shitty protruding camera lens. Sure it was a better lens; better hardware, but Apple is not about the best hardware, they sell the look of the product over everything else.

Apple products do NOT protrude. It is unsightly. Something Apple is against.

no they won't because what they did was legal, if you knew anything about tax law and tax repatriation you would not have said something so ignorant.

US corporations are allowed to reinvest their revenue in a foreign subsidiary, prior to being subject to corporate tax on the condition it will be taxed when returned to the states. What the corporations do it never return the money. They do this in cooperation with a foreign nation, considered a "tax haven" such as the bahamas, Ireland, Luxemborg, etc that actually negotiate special corporate tax rates within those countries.

This is how they get around spending the outlandish 35% corporate tax rate here in America. They usually end up paying an effective tax rate of 6-12%.

>>implying apple doesnt sell data to whoever is buying
Well, you'd think they must because everyone else does. And they must build in backdoors because everyone else does.
Except that Tim Cook has told the US government Apple doesn't sell user data; they don't have an advertising division. If he's lying he goes to jail.
But the reason you use Windows is because everyone else does. But you're not a sheep, are you?

When they finally drop the whole mac product line.

>no one charges their phone while listening to music on their phone—if they're at home they're using a computer or smart tv.

I do, but you don't even get the option faggot.

You'll be surprised how long people will put up with horrible products especially when they're drinking the Kool aid and blindly defend the company.

Wait a second,I just noticed all the contacts ona lightning connector are exposed.
Isnt that dangerous af?

Every time i see this logo i cant help and see an eagles face

>non S models are total shit

whoda thunk

what

please illustrate

When the AirPods are released.

how long till this board stops being an emotional support group for anti apple zealots?

>phone repair shop sees this problem several times a week
>it must be in every phone
lol. talk about someone who doesn't understand selection bias

the young generation is only into celebrating themselves

>gramps forgetting every generation is like this

idiot

>t. iToddler
>being this dumb

The phones bend too which causes the problem

>t. iToddler

>needing an app to not have shit battery

LOL LG, there wont be a LG in the smartphone business any longer, nor HTC, no one buys their shit

after the LG G3, LG sucks and their sales show it

after the HTC M8, HTC can also go suck a dick

When they have to jacl up their prices again because of all the lawsuits
Normies will pay for overpriced garbage but the closer they get to a grand the more people will start to wake the fuck up

>better battery
>2900
This is a joke right?
Also
>the year of our Lord 2016
>12MP camera

lul

>muh 5000mah battery

yet iPhone is still has a better screen on and standby time

>muh 6gb ram

yet a 2gb in the iPhone still runs apps better

> muh 2.5 quad core multi threaded CPU

iPhone has the best in house CPU on any smartphone

>12mp camera

I dont even know which phone you are referring to,but which iPhone was released at that time it was the best camera in a smartphone, currently there are only 3 smartphone that have good cameras, iPhone, Samsung and the Google Pixel.

Never.

Apple is the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" of technology; they've basically earned themselves a free pass to say and do whatever the fuck they please with minimal consequences.

> innovating
> $300 book with no words

> i don't use this feature
> ergo, nobody should be concerned about the feature
You retards who make this argument are the worst

>having to charge your phone along with your earbuds
>having to connect your earbuds to either your phone or computer and wait for them to pair
>having to deal with noticable sound compression unless you pay hundreds of $$$ for 'OK' sounding headphones
>why? because aux is old lol

I thought the future would be cooler desu

72.190.20.205 please hit off

eeeeehh wot?

Show me an iPhone with a 4000 mAh battery with 5-9 hours of screen on time. This has been done on Android.

All Apple shills should be shot

The example of this is Moto X Play.