People think phones bigger than 4 inches are good

>people think phones bigger than 4 inches are good
>people parade monsters with aitistically big hands
>companies are making phones that are LITERALLY too big

Pic related

Why the fuck does anybody need a 5 inch screen, the fucking iPhone 6s I'm holding is literally fucking enormous

Plus sub 4 inch phones increase productivity, and apps are fucking stupid SHIT made for children

>t.manlet

Looks like the perfect size to me.

>phones
>productivity
kek

hey faggut did you just says something bad about appes? fucking faggor I'll win a fight against you

I agree, I got a Z5C and it's the perfect size imo and doesn't have skimped specs.
Also doubles as a hand warmer, which is useful since it's getting colder out.

I'm 5'5"
I'm not that fucking short

How's the weather down there Manlet

5.5 inch is pretty much perfect for an everyday phone. Note 7 was too big but the s7 edge is perfect. I couldn't ever go back to a smaller phone.

Everyone would say otherwise, manlet.

You don't even come up to my fucking shoulders

My iPhone 7+ is great. After awhile, you forget that it's the plus size.

Hah hah look at the tiny man and laugh

>having baby hands
>being a manlet

OP I have a Note 4 (5.75" screen) and I can't tell you the last time I've used two hands for this phone besides typing. All other times I'm using it with one hand. I don't have to shift it around to reach all corners, I don't have to stretch at all really.

Try having bigger hands.

>Plus sub 4 inch phones increase productivity

do you also think that 640x480 monitors increase productivity?

>5'5"
>not that short

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
I just got back from work and this is just what I needed to see. Thanks Sup Forums

Nigger my 5.5" lg g3 is too small for me, and i can easily operate it one handed.
T. 5'8" midget

ITT:turbo manlets

I don't believe you

>I'm 5'5"
>I'm not that fucking short
Jesus christ, I'm dying.

OP may be a manlet, but he's right.

5" let alone 5.5" are not proper sizes for phones. Steve Jobs had it right. These kinds of phones are not reasonably usable with one hand, maintaining a proper grip that you can get on a 3.5" or 4" phone.

Also the manlet argument is irrelevant. Little girls with tiny hands often prefer large phones.

5'4" here. Come on dude, don't trick yourself.

t. another turbo manlet

fpbp

Not an argument.

>"rarely" use a 5.75" phone with two hands

Do you have Gigantism?

The proper size for a phone is the size I prefer

ok

no, but I am 6'4 if that means anything

I also just measured and I have a 10.75" hand span.

>apps are fucking stupid SHIT made for children
Then go back to flip phones you piece of shit.

So am I. I can still use my Moto without crying tears of frustration.

>doubles as a hand warmer
is that bad or is it only when using the camera and playing games?

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

>Why the fuck does anybody need a 5 inch screen
I need a 5.5+ at least because I'm not a tiny manlet and I enjoy having a large screen.

i miss this little guy

currently use a note 4. i like the screen size, 'cause i use it a lot for ebooks and shit, but my average-size man hands have to stretch if i try to one-hand things on the other side of the screen.
i can deal with the size, but the fingerprint scanner is shit. gave up using it for anything. no way i'm going to two-hand my phone every time i want to unlock it, cause shitty swipe technology.

/thread

Nah basic tasks it's fine.
Only other smartphone I had is the 4s but that got just as hot, I thinks it's overblown.

Most men and women are way taller than that so Mobile phones will always seem big to you

>110 lbs
>still use a big phone
You're just an idiot

ultimately 4 inches is the perfect size.

You can get used to any size you use but 4 inches is the only one that is comfortable to carry around and use with one hand.

Protip: don't ever tell a woman she smells good.

I'm 5'4" and 5.5 inch is ok for me

Dumbphones are literally superior.

Just like your dick.

REKT

>head=1 inch

kek, you couldn't even suck my nipples without a step stool

ironically i've found manlets and woman prefer bigger phones because they can't use even 4" phones one handed. if they're already using their phones with two hands, the bigger ones make sense. proper height guys tend to like phones they can use with one hand unless they're retarded brand normies and just get the most expensive thing they can afford.

I hold my 5.5" phone with one hand and type with the other. Voice-calls are the only thing I do with one hand. I mostly do video-calls and flip the cover so it sits on the table or something so that's rare. 5.5" is the perfect size for me.

I don't get the whole small phones are better thing. I'm 6'4 tall and have big hands so I could use my phone with one hand - but I don't. Manlets have two hands too so why do they insist on using small phones? Do they think they look taller if they have a small phone?

Jesus fuck your hands are small.
A 5" screen is kinda undersized for me tbqh.

Yes.

5.5 inch screens are literally perfect

Show me a pic of you holding your 6in+ phablet normally and reaching the top corners. I'll wait.

if you're lucky you can pass as a trap because you definitely can't pass for a man

Holy shit, even my girlfriend is taller than you, and she always whines about being too short.

How does it feel knowing you're shorter than the amount of time you've had sex with females?

5.1 to 5.7" is about perfect for most people whether you believe it or not. Sure you can get 'em smaller but it's not really all that relevant in the long run. I have an LG G4 (5.5") and a OnePlus One (also 5.5") and I have zero issues using either of them because of the screen size.

If I could put the OPO's display in the G4's frame it would be fucking perfection 'cause those QHD screens really do suck, every god damned one of them. I keep the OPO's display at like 10-15% brightness because it gets insanely fucking bright compared to the competition even today.

Runs fast and smooth, CM14.1, up to date, no issues that I can't deal with, even 2 years later it's a fucking awesome device compared to the flagships of today.

>see the Gigantess
>see the Manlet
>imagine she could practically inhale his cock, balls, and probably a portion of either thigh (or both) in one fell swoop
>damn

Kek

That's average height
>for a woman

How will iToddlers ever recover?

Everything apple makes is made for children.

5'4 here
Fight me irl faggot

what in the fuck?

that literally makes no sense.

OP here

it was a 6 plus

>t. iToddler

>phones bigger than 4 inches are good
They are
Phones smaller than 5" are for women
If your hands are cuck enough to have 0 problems operating a 4" phone you're a woman
I had to wait almost a decade to have a touch phone big enough for my giant hands and no amount of applecuckery is going to make me less happy about it.
t. I miss my Droid Turbo 2

The sweet spot for my hand is around 4.6" Anything smaller than that is a bitch to read and anything bigger I'm likely to drop.

You're wrong
For durability 4-4.5" phones are perfect but past that they are too all for anyone with large hands
I've got giant fucking mits and on top of that they're meaty as fuck, everything before I got my first 5" phone was terrible even pop out keyboards.

imagine being so fat that bending your phone is an actual concern for you lmfao

I like how no one can answer this post.

I used to think xboxhueg phones were dumb too, but then I upgraded from an iPhone 4 to and iPhone 6+. Now when I use phones the size of the iPhone SE/5S I feel like I'm trying to use a phone for ants and I wonder how I ever successfully typed on a device that small

Could probably make due with a 4.7" model but the extra touch keyboard key surface and additional visible text on the 5.5" models is nice

>touchwizz

>girlfriend
>my

5.5 inch here, easy to use with one hand.

Stop being a manlet.

As we speak im using 3 different phones.

My mom's Moto G first gen
My dad's Moto G second gen
and my own Moto Z play (was about to buy the 4G Plus tho)

I feel the G second gen almost perfect sized...the first gen is more grippy but the Z is way more comfy to hold.

If there was a 5" phone with very high end specs i wouldn't hessitate.

But there really isnt.

Also: damn moto G's are hard to kill, both are running the same kernel (abyss), first gen is running the last CM13 update and second gen is running CM14.1 nightly (dad wanted to check out Nougat)

I had an Xperia Z2 and shat the bed hard i really miss the camera and mods on it but the Z play is as gorgeus and has quad the space (32gb internal + a 32gb adata that costed me 7 burger papers)

My note 7 was the perfect size. If only Samsung didnt turn it into a bomb

5'9" here. I'm considered short by quite a good number of people. You're fucking short there my manlet friend.

Mine is 4.2 iches

Ifs comfy

did you dead?

>his manlet hands are so fucking small he can't even spell "autistically" right

What phone?