Mobile-phone culture has ruined the internet forever

Mobile-phone culture has ruined the internet forever.

>Prove me wrong

Unfortunately i can't.

You're 100% right.

yup

Open environments exclude any form of sanctimonious preservation from evolution, therefore personally specific adaptation is always required within that understanding.

Any requisite entailing factual basis to justify proof of regret affirms the existence in executing a vision worthy of valuable change, therefore in this point in time move on or be part of that change.

Yeah. Posting from Clover

wow king

Sup Forums culture has ruined the internet forever.

>Prove me wrong

the bleedout of Sup Forums culture did more of a number, really

I can vaguely remember an era when rage comics were unironically posted on this site, before the rise of reddit and the beginning of the bleedout when other people started to aggregate their content outside of the place where the culture budded which lead to rage comics becoming universally hated by many people

hell you can go to youtube today and find shit like "Sup Forums ylyl webm compilation #x" because of this constant bleedout that occurs. it's all shit that was posted on /wsg/ that some guy on youtube saved and slammed into windows movie maker to get views and subscriptions

>wahh all the normies are on my internet now i want my autistic shut-in safespace back

Can you believe it? Reddit has already arrived to shitpost in this thread

yeah, idiots and their stupid smartphones, i hate people that have a smartphone glued to their face

Meh, happens to every good site eventually.

I remember when new plebbit babbies used to unironically use the term 'sekrit club', yeah it was secret for a reason, this is what letting it get mainstream has wrought. I should just use 8ch, it's just too fucking slow.

Home computing has ruined internet culture forever
>Prove me wrong

>normies
Back to your robot containment board. I hear them are some hot topics on there today about dealing with your virginity and how to beat depression about not being a chad.
Oh wait, that's every day.

>I think i'm being clever but am really just shallow and pedantic

Women ruined the internet.

Mobile-phone culture didn't ruin the internet.
Niggers did.

who are you quoting?

FDroid is king. Just don't use adware riddled normie apps and mobile is fine.

Sauce please?

I could say the same for you :^)

sauce please senpai?

plis sauce

S▒▒▒▒
▒A▒▒▒
▒▒U▒▒
▒▒▒C▒
▒▒▒▒E

plis

Please sauce. edging so hard right now

Hey man, mind giving me the sauce of that pic please?

sauce?

im gay

plis man sauce?

Probably a Dagashi Kashi dojinshi