Have you guys found any good deals yet?

Have you guys found any good deals yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00HR7FWUC
adorama.com/ssgu24e590d.html?sdtid=9405255&emailprice=t
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231967
slickdeals.net/f/9389267-men-s-croft-barrow-dress-shirts-8-for-51-plus-15-in-kohls-cash-6-30-each-when-you-buy-8-free-shipping
dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/a8906744?sku=A8906744
amazon.com/gp/aw/s//ref=mw_dp_a_s?ie=UTF8&k=SanDisk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no -_- a guy on my local craigslist was selling a 1070 but he wanted way too much for it

>good deals on nigger friedchicken day
>measly $30 off processor
good goyim

that cyber pc was the same price a month ago or two ago on amazon. It was never $1200 in the first place, kek.

Anyone see anything good on WD hard drives?

Looking for something greater than 1TB, but the prices suck ass this year on newegg and amazon.

Sandisk Extreme Pro USB 3.0 128gb for 23 usd.

amazon.com/dp/B00HR7FWUC

Where are you seeing this?

I got a wallet for 20 dollars off

I feel like a winner now

6700ks are $300
Sure CPU sales aren't that good but when was the last time you saw a new Intel CPU for sale?

Same. I'm getting frantic here.

I'm comparing prices for things I've bought earlier this year to what they are now and 95% of the time the price I bought it at before was cheaper than what it is right now "on sale".

The deals on Amazon.de are 98% junk that you'd never buy otherwise. Hardware deals are often more expensive than the cheapest competition.

TP-Link Archer C7
Amazon "Cyber Monday" ~ 91 EUR
Mindfactory regular price ~ 84 EUR

6600k was going for around 160 on jet.com with coupon stackings, that was a week or so ago

Bought an Epson 2045 (3LCD 1080p60Hz projector) at $550 from the original $850
2200 Lumens for white AND colors(unlike DLP)
It has good contrast 35,000-1
And low input lag ~20ms, so i'll use it for gaymen on a 120" pearl black screen im making

I picked up a mouse (50% off logitech mouses at BB) and a keyboard so far. But yeah not much deals. Still need a new phone.

>low
>20ms

lmao

It's pretty impressive for a projector

Any chance for ~250gb SSD for under $50?

you can currently get 240GB for 65, so probably

Black Friday is a rip off you morons.

Not until black friday. I found a 240GB sandisk extreme SSD for ~$50 last year in best buy.

still better than normal ripoffs you poor fuck

Nope. It's just a jewish trick that hypes products more than usual. People buy so much shit manufacturers still make coin.

I was able to snatch 5 Moto E verizon prepaid phones for $10 a piece. Gave them away as presents to my cousins.

24 inch IPS 4k for $200
adorama.com/ssgu24e590d.html?sdtid=9405255&emailprice=t

A TV I want is already £100 in the UK but I am worried if I wait until Friday it 1. may not be any cheaper and 2. be sold out. But I don't want to pay more than I possibly can get away with. I wish they would tell me if it is going to be on the black Friday sale or not. :(

I meant £100 off (I'm not that poor) obviously.

For TVs, computers, and other electronics that have new models every month.

Fire HD 8 just came out in September and is going to be 30% off. Try to find a better deal any time soon.

>mfw retards think theyre getting deals on black friday because they dont understand basic economics

stupid frogposter

Find me any other sale in the past 6 months that offered a 24 inch IPS 4K monitor for $200.

>I pay less this week than I would in september or february
>not a good deal

ok

Except that's not true. The price back in september in many cases is lower than the price right now.

Who was selling 3ds's for $100 in September?

proof? I've been looking at specific items for months now, no better prices than this week

>wasting money on childrens' toys
I'm talking about actual tech people with jobs use, manchild.

Like? Post some deals from September then.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231967

This is $150 now
$119 back in July.

>people with jobs
>GAYMEN RAM
kek

>meme RAM
Good one

proof?

I bought my i5-6600K at Best Buy for 179.99. Well, I price matched Micro Center, but I still bought it at Best Buy.

>kot8.jpg
Post kot1 thru kot7, and any other kot кapтинки you have, s'il vous plaît.

ugh fuck off

What's the matter?

I asked nicely...

Got a coffee maker for $10.

I recently found my old ass gameboy advance and emerald version and its still fun. I'm going to get the $100 3ds at gamestop and then probably soul silver and alpha sapphire. Though, I'm pretty sure that you can't get all pokemon in the new ruby/sapphire games, which is gay because I have no friends

Actually RAM prices have universally creeped up during the last months.

>this comes up a week after I bought my i5 6500 for $200

Microcenter has the 6700k for $259.99

get yourself and your dad something nice this christmas... 8 dress shirts for 51 dollars
slickdeals.net/f/9389267-men-s-croft-barrow-dress-shirts-8-for-51-plus-15-in-kohls-cash-6-30-each-when-you-buy-8-free-shipping

Is it possible to get Best Buy to pricematch Microcenter even if there is no Microcenter in my state? Going into a story and trying might be ambitious, but maybe by ordering online and having them ship to the retailer.

>Live in Australia
>"BLACK FRIDAY SALES"
>"SALES"
>Two weeks ago X was $499
>Today the item is listed as $649 but goes on sale for $499 on Friday
>"FRIDAY ONLY. LIMITED OFFER. ONE PER CUSTOMER !!!!"

I'm pretty sure that's illegal

It happens often

DRAM prices were higher in Q4 2016 due to Samsung fiasco

What the hell happened in April?

Hitler's birthday

Illegal yes, prosecutable? Unfortunately no

If anyone receives junk mail to their mailbox save the catalogues for 1 year then at the end of the year check the prices. Consoles for example the prices begin rising around September and October then come December they put them on "sale"

Oh wow, 17% off of list price? What a good deal!

what about this for a desk? I'm in the market for one but it's hard to find just a regular ass desk for a decent price. I know I'll never use the stupid motor thing, but does this seem decent otherwise?

build one with parts from ikea

Bought pic related for $480 off Dell's site. Went through Ebates and got 12% cash back. Ebates fucked up and calculated 12% off of the MSRP ($1050) instead of the sale price, so I'm getting $126 cash back. 50" 4k tv for $355, and my gf is going in half. Not bad.

Looks like it will just buckle under pressure if not completely fall over with those tiny legs on it

Chinked

The ikea desk isn't much cheaper, plus shipping is like $60 through them. Are there any other places to find just plain desks? No drawers or anything. My thrift shop only has crap too

allegedly can hold 220lbs, and is sturdy, but I'm on carpet. I don't have too much on my desk, just speakers, 2 monitors, laptop, and K+M

Got i7-7600k for $260 and an asus z170 ar for $120, total around $405 with tax before rebates. There's a corsair 750d for $98.40 on amazon but I'm looking for a white case.

You can see if you're local stores price match with micro center and get it for 259.99.

It's something to do with samsung making more ddr4 for smartphone ram now, right?

Maybe, but you might have to be pushy. Try calling the store first and see if they'll honor it. Which state, if I may ask?

There's a PC with an i7-6700 being sold for 500 bucks in Micro center.

>>measly $30 off processor
That's like 6 meals at In n out, you kikeposter.

got some hard drives, assorted accessories for drives, pebble watch, and might pick out a couple more items.

not really wowed enough to go out on friday

anyone find any decent laser printers on sale? getting tired of inkshit.

Is it a good idea to order a video card overseas?

Hawaii. After reading into their info a bit more it doesn't look like I'll be able to do it. They only designate specific online retailers for price matching, and Microcenter is local-only.

Looks like the best I can do is get them to match Amazon/Newegg and pay for my shipping.

Where does it say that it is IPS?

>Check hard drive last week, $87
>Check same hard drive today , on sale 25% off at $97

Black Friday in Canada is a fucking meme.

Dont see this size, is it still up?

dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/a8906744?sku=A8906744

Still up on my end at least

Anywhere I can find a decent price of an 125GB SSD?

looking for a non-shit microphone for voice chat and this thing always goes on sale every black friday. is it worth it? how the fuck do i set it up so it doesn't sound shit without it constantly being in the way of my screen?

>blue microphones

It's shit.

just buy a neewer condenser mic. those things are fucking dirt cheap but they sound nearly as good as a $100+ mic. go look up comparison videos and you probably wont even hear much of a difference.

>how the fuck do i set it up so it doesn't sound shit without it constantly being in the way of my screen?

get a desktop mic arm stand.

So on the lookout for a 144hz 27inch monitor that will ship to canada, budget is 350 have a few monitors saved under favs hoping they sill drop in price

They pull this shit all the time. Four years ago when I hardly knew a damn thing about computers, my dad bought me a "$150 off" laptop for $450 or something like that. It had 4gb of ram and a crappy, hot, AMD apu. I believe it ran World of Warcraft at a steady 15 fps. Funny thing is, I couldn't find the model number anywhere, and I firmly believe that they made that unit specifically to sell to on BF as a 'deal'.

The nearest microcenter to me costs more in gas to drive to than I would save from buying from them. You fucks with a local one have it lucky.

no

save your money you fool, you don't need a studio mic for voice chat

>just buy this piece of shit that picks up everything bro it's like $2 what a steal!!!1

Go to a factoey outlet, buy a table board and sturdy legs. Drill holes and place screws.

Saved me about 150 european sheckels compared to a similar quality table from any store.

Nope. I'm looking into getting a 1TB SSD, but nothing's on sale.

Trying to find a 240GB SSD for less than £50 this year no look so far.

Anyone got any beads on good deals on reliable external hard drives?

amazon.com/gp/aw/s//ref=mw_dp_a_s?ie=UTF8&k=SanDisk

25-30 items at the 99 cent store

NS fag reporting in. At least boxing day sales are usually okay desu