Which is the best PDF reader for Windows?

Which is the best PDF reader for Windows?

SumatraPDF

Firefox.
Nojoke.

Chrome

Evince

Aaaaand /thread

You Litterally cannot do better OP

this

How does it compare to Foxit?

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Notepad.exe

this for sure

don't know if it's the best, but it's what i use.
i don't like cluttering my browsers with more tabs like other people.

This, no meming. It does not use tons of resources 'updating' all the time. No hassle and have pretty much everything you would ever need in a pdf reader

I'm not super familiar with Foxit, but one flaw that SumatraPDF has is that you can't edit PDF files. But SumatraPDF isn't extremely bloated like 98% of other PDF viewers.

I started using Sumatra a few years back, and wished I had started using it sooner. It's perfect.

>not a single mention of mupdf

you all suck

or maybe it sucks

how so?

Another for this.

As someone said earlier no editing is a bit of a problem but you use that once a blue moon. Plus it doesn't sperg out on you with djvu.

I actually use the default Reader app quite a bit. It's pretty much the only pdf viewer that handles gestures properly. Unfortunately, due to how Windows Store apps handle multi-tasking it cannot view the same pdf more than once at a time. e.g., I can't have my textbook open to a selected problem and another tab open to the same textbook at a reference section. If you attempt to open the same textbook by clicking on it or via "Open With...", it just brings you to the same tab in Reader that's already open to that pdf. It can handle multiple tabs of different pdfs though. So I use it to read my textbook, and use Sumatra to keep a lock on the answer section to doublecheck after I finish. Sumatra has pretty shitty controls though, so I use Reader for most of my actual reading.

I'm gonna get shit for this but I honestly like Adobe Reader DC. You can disable the cloud bullshit with a few registry keys / config files, and it's the best at touch support.

adobe acrobot DC pro

Can you draw/edit the PDF?

Yep 10/10

Foxit phantom

muPDF

Anything else is bloated

You can't do better than this

Its really fucking snappy too.
10/10

Foxit Business

Acrobat has the best rendering out of any operating system.

Why didn't the thread stop here?

This senpai

A PDF reader isn't supposed to be able to edit file, you fucking retards. That's what a PDF editor is for.

I wish there was more quality lightweight software like sumatra

Opera

Acrobat Pro 11, from before they started bloating it with all the cloud bullshit and that blinding white interface designed for fat fingers.

>Foxit Business
>this nigga knows what's up

This. Tabs, auto bookmarks usually and you can close that fucking right tab unlike the other adobe pdf.

amazing software

If any of you retards knew anything about font rendering you'd know acrobat is the gold standard.