Why the FUCK does barely any company make phones with:

Why the FUCK does barely any company make phones with:

>replacable battery
>sd card slot
>physical buttons

Seriously. It feels like technology is taking a step backwards.I don't understand it.

Upgrade to the latest model, good goy

Because that would give the consumer options and any successful business knows you do not give consumers options

Because phones are for retards.

When did this happen? How could we let this happen? At what point did Samsung stop with the replacable batteries/LG dropped the physical buttons/etc? How could we be so naive?

When the masses forgot that they can vote with their wallet.

Because they wanted to tank Blackberry
Jokes on them, I got pic related before they went under
Tbh though you could just not be a an LCD and use an old school flip phone and then get a Zune refer or music
2004-2008 was best years phones ever had

The problem is that I'm a (((normie))) and if I don't have a "smart" phone I won't be able to snapchat/tinder/twitter for hoes.

>what point did Samsung stop with the replacable batteries
Galaxy S6
They got backlash for lack of removable SD cards so they put them back in but batteries are still intangible
It's more or less a Mercedes move, you make it impossible to get inside therefore when shit goes wrong or breaks the goy comes to you to get it fixed and you get to charge the hell out of them for it.
If it wasn't for the fact that modern tech needs regular updates to keep from having an 8 year life span I would have stopped buying phones in 2010 and never got another mp3 player after my Zune HD

Ok let's look at this for a moment.

avarage consumer just wants a working phone. avarage phone service provider wants to sell you a contract that replaces your phone every 1 or 2 years so they can get more money.

now lets see what happens here, company a sells a good phone with replaceable parts. because parts are replaceable the company sells very good phones that last very long. end result. they sell less phones overall because they last so much longer

company b sells phones with batteries included, and other shit hardware that breaks after 2.5 years. avarage shit consumer that has shitty contract gets new phone every 2 years anyway doesn't give a shit.
company b sells more phones and makes more money.

company a's investors wonder why company b is making more money.

i think you can guess what happens next.

Why do normies ruin everything

because we don't reeee loud enough

You can change the battery in pretty much any phone still. I just swapped out the battery in my Z3 a couple months ago. It's just not as easy. But it's not like they solder them in or anything, any retard with a blow dryer and a dent puller can do it.
Also microsd slots im Any non cuck phone

first two are for getting more cash by forcing the users to do everything at official stores where they charge more or just downright upgrade to the newer version of phone.

last one is pure faggotry and laziness.or as they call it "design".

Because normies are fucking scum.

You're an autistic fuck who doesn't understand technology.

Technology doesn't adhere to you.

i can do all those on a normie samsung tho

stfu

okay...?

It actually requires more engineering and design for something to have an SD Card slot and easily replaceable battery. The fact of the matter is they didn't phase out batteries in favour of planned obsolescence, they done it because they realised majority of their consumers don't use SD Cards or change the batteries in the lifetime they have it. People either lose their phone or smash it before they need to replace the battery and another thing to note is most people have their phone on a contract and by the time the contract is up the new variant of the phone is out and ISP's encourage them to upgrade to the newer device.

all phones are complete shit

prove me wrong

>physical buttons

Fuck off mate

people trade in cars all the time, that doesn't mean they stopped using universal nuts and bolts to remove the wheels just because most owners don't rotate or change them.

The real reason for samsung going unremovable battery is actually just waterproofing

I want the exact opposite of what you want. I want a thin, unibody premium smartphone with NO ports or jacks, not even a SIM tray. Everything is wireless. Wireless audio, wireless charging, wireless transfer, etc. Imagine an Android phone with an iPhone 5S-like body but twice as thin, no jacks or ports, no physical buttons (including power buttons and volume rockers) and absolutely no bezels to be seen anywhere. That's what I want.

you just described sheet metal

>never heard of Xiaomi

so is the lg g5 a worthy upgrade from a galaxy s4?

People trade them in. Those cars have trade-in value because people still want them.

A two year old phone is worth close to nothing.

If you can figure it out on your own you should die.

literally how are you people making tripcodes like this

teach me your ways

It's more difficult and expensive to manufacture and there's not enough demand for it. Simple economics

Stop buying them, it is all you can do

that's retarded.
that idea is retarded.

MAKE PHONE WITH MECHANICAL KEYBOARD I WILL SUCK YOUR CEO'S DICK I PROMISE NO HOMO THO

Because they don't cater to luddites

>implying that would ammount to any level of thin past what's already out
you realize the camera is what's keeping phones fat?
you realize having a heavy fuckhuge phone that's so retardedly thin is so uncomfortable it will easily slip out of your hands and break?
fucking autismos like yourself are causing the market to lead into such a worthless fucking state that good products aren't even competing with the rest of the faggot shit, ending up being overpriced garbage for anything even slightly resembling ergonomics.

Your a retard.
They did it obsolescence. Before normalfag would trade in every year like good goys,maybe ,2 years.Now it is a 3year cycle,why you think Apple came up with C and SE line? They wanted to force them to upgrade.Apple's phones didn't have removal batteries or SD cards cause they want money.They want you to use their cloud,they want you to pay premium for more storage,they want you to get a new phone because the battery doesn't hold enough charge.

People are willing to throw a perfectly fine electronic good if a capacitor is dead.

SD cards,removal batteries are all life extenders. Thus means less people buying phones.

I started wondering one day about a single difference between older mobile phones and smart phones.

Imagine you get in to an accident. It might be anything from nearly fatal to something where you lose some control of your body or mind. In the older phones, you could just press 911/112 even if the keylock was still on, and if sim card had accidentally moved out of its place and the call would go through. Imagine the same scenario with newer phones. Press button, input password, select phoning app, press a button to get to number selection, press the emergency number in a screen large enough to require you to actually physically move your wrist when dialing 9 and 1.

Have they seriously not given a thought on usage of phone in emergencies, or is just my Lumia that stands out for not having done so? I think it's absurd and possibly denies one to save his or someone elses life for the sake of pleasing the normies, women and children with retarded modern phone UI.

>Your a retard.
Please tell me that was intentional.

Because only massive sperges carry around spare batteries with them all day. Pretty much all Android phones offer extra SD storage, average normie only has a few photos and facebook on their phone though, so don't need it.

Using tripcodes is not cool, it makes you look like a spastic who doesn't understand 4chins at all .

My samsung normie phone got an emergency call button on the lockscreen. You swipe it and then you select a predefined number to call.

the v20 still does it all, right?
regardless the note 4 was the best phone i ever had