Why do you guys like linux so much? it doesn't even have any games

why do you guys like linux so much? it doesn't even have any games

'cause anarchy and death to the system!

sleep snug, smug.

sleep in agony, weeb

We don't. It's something we get into just for the bragging rights over the others that already got into it. But nobody actually likes it. It's pretty much like the whole deal with vintage wines, Game of Thrones or Star Wars collectibles.

Then why am I playing games on linux right now?

Sleep snug, smug.
It's faster for me and I think its overall design is better. Being free as in libre and free as in gratis is cool too, no need to bother with pirating and I think open-source is, overall, a movement that benefits society and raises its standards on transparency and privacy, I really hope it's the future.

sleep snug, smug.

sleep snug, smug.

install solus

>2016
>still playing video game

>[Insert current year argument]
>Not playing video games in said current year

sleep snug, smug

seep snug, smug.

sleep snug, smug.

> making art > Social interaction > internet interaction > video games

for everyday-getting-things-done, it works much better than windows 10. For Desktop-Stuff it's on par with windows 7; and for notebooks it's superior due to customizable window-manager (e.g. working with virtual displays is a breeze with gnome3).

Most indie-games on steam are also released on steam and most other games run on openGL/directX9 and therefore work well with wine. The only times I booted into windows this month was when on LAN-Parties, when I needed to get cracked games to work. (There is a tool, that automatically downloads and install all popular games; So getting them running is actually simpler on linux than on windows.)

The only game, that I ever wanted to play under linux, but can't, would be overwatch, because it's DX11-only.

Why is skype so out of date on linux?.

sleep snug, smug.

sleep snug, smug

Sleep snug, smug.

Don't bother waking up.

it has KMines, checkmate anime

>Don't bother waking up.
why is that?