testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/tab-center
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name a better browser

I'll wait

Google chrome

seamonkey

>I'll wait
waiting for someone on the internet, definition of a cuck

chrome is a pile of shit, you get tons of ads, consumes your whole fucking ram, it's insecure, people use it without knowing how to, and think it's the best shit, you can't use fucking android studio and chrome at the same time even with 8gb of ram, that's pretty sad.

Vivaldi

Unused RAM is wasted RAM

>tons of ads
I use ublock origin
.consumes your whole fucking ram
I have 16gb of it.
>insecure
Provide proof

You're ridiculously clueless, please stop posting

testpilot.firefox.com/
It's good.

my 4gb of ram thinkpad is doing just fine with chrome, thank you very much

Firefox is the best browser ever made.

Fight me.

>there are people on this board that use safari

Name a browser that consistently stays under 1GB RAM usage even if you have hundreds of tabs open.

Firefox has single process and without flash or useless add-ons, it stays around 400-700mb ram with 30-40 tabs running.

Most of the bloat, crashes and instability is caused by poorly written add-ons that conflict with each other and create memory leak.

Lynx

What should my browser be? The one made by an advertising company?

>unused ram is wasted ram

no its ram thjats available to have other things done with it

Fuck off shill

Contemporary operating systems use all the RAM. If it's not filled with stuff you're currently doing, recently accessed executables will be kept their for quicker launching.

What's a good browser for white supremacists?

4 profiles for profiled browsing + palemoon for the chans. I can't remember why I'm using palemoon but I'm sure this place has something to do with it.

Reminder to enable e10s:

wiki.mozilla.org/Electrolysis

Check multiprocess status here: about:support

Multiprocess Windows 0/1 (default: false)

???

edge

>tfw most of my favourite addons are not compatible with multiprocess

addon devs should get with the times already

You can force enable it with browser.tabs.remote.force-enable

it blows my mind that people THIS retarded browse Sup Forums. Just fuck off back to 9gag already

Firefox is faster on Android than Chrome. Chrome on Desktop is a ram whore. Addons for FF are better. FF isn't botnet.

>has to use unofficial addons to have a working browser
You retards are almost worse than Windows 10 shills.

>unironically wanting to waste more RAM and having a slower single tab performance

It's enabled by default, at least it was last time I checked v49.
This is true, Firefox is THE browser for Android. As for desktop, you can just use chromium or un-googled chromium if you dislike FF. But there's still no significant performance difference between them, so I see no reason to abandon Firefox yet.
Chrome will always be shit since Google is an ad company and will always try to force ads as much as possible.

This. If it wants to be fucking Chrome and waste my RAM, I might as well just use Chrome. It's the only program I have that gets me a low memory warning with 16GB of RAM.

>getting triggered by a verb
Other way around.

chrome is a pile of shit, you get tons of ads, consumes your whole fucking ram, it's insecure, people use it without knowing how to, and think it's the best shit, you can't use fucking android studio and chrome at the same time even with 8gb of ram, that's pretty sad.

Chrome is worse than internet explorer

You're the kind of faggot that just came over to Sup Forums from Sup Forums, clicked on the outdated install gentoo guide for firefox and installed a bunch of outdated crap/changed useless settings on about:settings.
Bet you also use ABP.

/thread

And they outnumber you.

I use google chrome because I don't have a potato for a PC and I am not wearing a tinfoil hat.

Safari is the best browser on OSX by a long way.

>a mobile browser is the best browser for a facebook machine

Fitting i guess.

>open a youtube video in chrome on my android phone, lock phone and the video stops.
>do the same with firefox and the video doesn't stop.
really makes you think

What's it like being 12?

/thread

What is exactly wrong with FF?
Besides muh SJW boogieman

Nothing. It's just Google shills trying to get people to use their browser so they can get more money from selling their browsing habits.

Used FF for a few years. Turned to shit. Chrome now. No probs so far. FF is horseshit.

Safari masterrace.

>why don't you use an internet browser made by an internet advertising and data collection company
Hmmmm I dunno man.

Opera.

(You)

I use it only on My laptop for a little extra juice

I've literally never had issues with Firefox. Chrome is good, but at I've seen malicious chrome extension (some older woman I was helping during my time as a help desk drone) installed in "Enterprise Mode" that made it impossible to remove without editing reg keys. I'd rather not use a browser that has a bullshit kind of option like that.

yes that gif accurately represents anti-firefox retardos

Google Chrome/Chromium/Canary.

FF vs Chrome - 30 Random sites
webmshare.com/play/KBm8v
FF vs Chrome - 11 News sites
webmshare.com/play/Meo8O
FF vs Chrome - 40+ Instagram profiles on Windows
webmshare.com/play/Wn1GD
FF vs Chrome - 40+ Instagram profiles on Arch Linux
webmshare.com/play/6wK0n
FF vs Chrome on bad machine (2core/2thread - 2GB RAM)
webmshare.com/play/gBdJb
FF vs Chrome with uBlock
webmshare.com/play/RAE86

Enjoy.

how many times are you gonna post this

Y tho

Opera.
Would be correct in 2012. Well, technically it's still better than FF, but it's fucking unusable.

So it's not ON?

Shit bait shill. Not even gonna argue again.

what the shit is a canary browser ?

As many times as I want.

Well enjoy your shit browser then. :^)

Think Chrome alpha. Daily builds.

>chrome
>not shit
Enjoy ads and telemetry, cuck.

so its shit then ?

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

Nice meme words my friend!
Have a free (You) :^D

>shills this desperate

Now save the image and delete the thread. Thank you

Is it too hard to ignore an obvious b8?

I'm not shilling tho, I just posted proof that Firefox is garbage.

But anyways, feel free to give me a (You) again.

For general internet stuff, this.
I still keep other browsers around, though. Firefox for webm/Sup Forums bullshit, chrome for netflix because that's what works this week, and dillo for shady nonsense.

>Using ubuntu in combination
>Sup Forums

>What Os are you using?
>Windows
>Its not Windows 10, right?
>Of course not, I have self-respect

lmao

IE8 master race reporting in

>have 64GB of ram in workstatation
>have autocad / illustrator open
>have chrome open with 20 or so tabs relevant to what I'm working on
>uses 58GB of ram
>UNUSED RAM IS WASTED RAM HURRDURRRRUCUDURUDURURURURURURURUR

What a fucking joke.

Firefox Nightly.

>Jewgle dominate the browser market
>He thinks they pay people to shill on a thai pottery board

You just always conveniently ignore any flaws pointed out with your tests.

>>He thinks they pay people to shill on a thai pottery board
Of course. They are probably general Google shills. Just shit-talk any Google competitor and defend anything negative directed at Google.

>used to be the best browser around
>now it's a bloatware that plays catch up with chrome
What went wrong?

I just went to try it after using chrome for years and can't deal with the slowness and instability.

Into the trash it goes.

Pretty sure that only freetards are left using it and that is only because GNU is a SJW movement.

But 99% of SJWs use Macs.

they code for linux actually

are you retarded or just pretending? ff is also full of ads if you don't install the adblock.

Lynx doesn't use tabs.

> I won't contribute code because SOCIAL JUSTICE not because I'm a lazy fuck

I'm using Firefox
I'm also drunk and I'm also about to masturbate then go to bed.

>followed the lines on this and reached the browser I use
good chart.

Oh really?

99% of SJWs use Macs. That's an undeniable fact.

>this is how freetards behave

I use Firefox because Chrome sucks at handling a lot of tabs and it's user interface is terrible.

I'm kinda sad about the current state of Firefox, but I can't live without Tree Style Tabs and Vimperator.

I went from Tree Style Tabs to a native experimental vertical tab plugin. It works surprisingly well if you don't really want a tree structure and just want to save on vertical space.

testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/tab-center

Anybody can submit pull changes for linux that change "sexist, oppressive language".
Doesn't mean they're actually accomplishing anything.

>you get tons of ads
How does your browser dictate the ads you're displayed? Firefox and chrome will get the same amount of ads, it depends on the adblocking software you use. And there are plenty on chrome.
>it's insecure
I can actually agree with this one, I've had the bug of a semi malicious add on installed on its own somehow, but I just uninstalled it and never got that problem again.
>consumes your whole fucking ram
listen man i hate google as much as the next guy but lying isn't going to make firefox any better

I do want the tree structure, I also want the compact tabs with just text instead of those stupid thumbnails and 2 lines of text per tab.