Snapdragon 820

>snapdragon 820
>5 inch 1080p (imagine that performance)
>64GB storage
>4GB ram
>3500mAh battery
>13MP Samsung ISOCELL camera, f2.2
>not some unknown chinkshit brand, guaranteed updates from Lenovo
>source code available on xda
>only 200usd

Is the zuk z2 the ultimate budget phone?

Source code doesn't mean shit when the build system is completely broken

Wish the screen was 5.5 inch and i would buy it at an instant

>zuk

>5" 1080p
Perfect.

Tell me that it has a microSD slot, 3.5mm jack and I'll buy it right now.

>tfw $200 is "budget" now

There's the rmn3p if you want a 5.5 inch phone, but that's not as great.
(still pretty good though)

No SD slot, but 64GB built in storage at that price is a great deal. Also, eMMC is usually much faster than micro SD cards these days.

Also, yes, has a 3.5mm jack

It's budget when you compare the specs.

How much is the axon 7 or 1+3?

>No SD slot
For fuck's sake not again i was really looking forward to buy it.

It's not about speed since i use the internal storage + microSD card as a single encrypted volume so it's going to be slower, it's about storage and no i don't watch cartoons/movies or hoard FLACs. My current phone has 104gb used.

For some weird reason, once a chinkphone reached flagship tier levels they just love dropping sd support.

You might be better off with a rmn3p if you don't want to spend so much.

>Is the zuk z2 the ultimate chink botnet phone?
maybe, most chink phones are full of backdoors.
Nice Captain Murica shield.

>posted from my NSA-approved Google(tm) phone

>crying about the botnet on an American website that's a japanese and American botnet
>with a device that's got a botnet built into every component

>No SD slot
wow it's fucking nothing

>4.5 to 5.0 inch
>720p (1080p acceptable)
>quad-core 2.0 GHz or higher
>2 GB ram or higher
>INTERNAL STORAGE DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE IT A HAS MICRO SD CARD SLOT (16gb is fine)
>MICRO SD CARD SLOT
>3000mAh battery or higher
>any camera will do really they are all shit but 1080p recording at 60fps is a must

is that shit really that hard to make, is not that much

cant cuk the zuk

HEY Sup ForumsOYS, MEMBA THIS MEME?

You mean the redmi 3?

It's overkill. I refuse to buy this out of principle.

it's clocked under 2.0 GHz, I'm looking at the xperia xz, it has a 2900mAh battery but it should have decent development

Yes, it is, I picked one up on special the other week for $170, I've been using it for all this time, there are a few roms for it (RR, CM etc) and a few custom kernels, the camera is good for the price, and the usb c is amaze compared to micro

>guaranteed updates from Lenovo
good luck with that

And make it actually durable. Whats the point of a nice design when you immediately have to slap on a layer of Chinese plastic. I’d pay good money for a thicc phone made of goddamn aluminum and rubber

Where?

Is this the new Sup Forums approved budget phone? My Moto G 2014 is starting to shit the bed so I'm looking to upgrade.

Best budget tier phone reporting in
>A9 rapes the SD820
>updates for the next 4 years
>compact

Granted $399 is a bit more steep but as far as the build quality, speed and updates it cannot be beaten.

Literally twice as expensive, but the only good option if you want a sub 5 inch phone.

> Sup Forums approved
Why do you care? Take some time to do your own research on what's good. You're as bad as fanboy sheeple.

> the only good option if you want a sub 5 inch phone.
4S is still pretty decent

IPhone 4s?

I meant new, not used.

Get an LX X power anons, 4100mah gives 2 days of battery life it's pretty awesome. Screen and build quality is crap, wish I could get a nice case for it :(

It's not all about the mah...

>zuk
>>>>not some unknown chinkshit brand

So we're just gonna forget the Xperia Z5 Compact is a thing? The 810 is a housefire, but root and undervolt that shit and you're /comfy/

no nfc (for wallet)
/end

I live in downtown Clearwater FL and can only name 3 businesses off the top of my head that take that shit. Not everybody lives in NYC, user. Besides, the Gear S3 gives everybody Samsung Pay now.

>Sacrificing everything else for battery life
If you're gonna do that, grab a ZTE ZMax. SD400 is weak as shit, but everything except gaming happens fast enough that nobody over the age of 5 would really complain. Thing is fuckhuge, but you can easily get 6 or 7 hours SOT and 18-24 of standby.

Might as well just buy an oukitel k10000 at that point...

True. Forgot about that phone, that's some SICK battery life, but everything else sucks. Good if you innawoods a lot, I guess.

Banggood with promocode

As soon as you get rid of sony software battery life dies

Z3C set the bar too high and z5c failed to meet expectations.

>guaranteed updated
>Lenovo, LE - fucking - NOVO
pick one

Does the Zuk Z2 work on AT&T in the US?

Yep

Zuk Z2 is made by Lenovo which owns Motorola which is less chinkshit that current HTC Pixel's
Not really, the Redmi Note 3 Pro got that crown
>A9 rapes the SD820
It literally doesn't, you're thinking of the A10

I'd say the zuk z2 should get that crown simply because it's a better allrounder device.
The redmi gets great battery life and all, but the camera sucks.

That's quite a nice iPhone.

>it's rectangular shaped
>it has a screen and buttons
HAI GUYZ CHECK OUT THIS COOL IPHONE

Do you actually own one?

Have you tried ZUI? It's not great.

Have you tried CM on it? It's buggy.

It's amazing, hardware-wise, and I don't regret it, but please don't fool people into thinking it's perfect.
It's very far from it.

Who said anything about perfect?

ZUI is pretty good though, or at least, I like it. It's got a few custom roms to try, but battery life isn't as good as zui on any of them.

Looks beautiful

>$200
>1080p

I love in Orlando and I know tons. Most vending machines here take it.

Not everyone lives in the US either.