What is your favorite store for buying electronics and why is it bestbuy

What is your favorite store for buying electronics and why is it bestbuy

I only go to best buy because the nearest Fry's and Microcenter are about 45 minutes away.

/thread

i've got $450 in best buy rewards

what should I buy?

was thinking of buying a vizio 4k tv

>go to Best Buy
>the don't have the router I want in stock
>"Hey goy, how about you buy this new and improved router that costs only $100 more?"
>No thanks
>Order on Newegg with free shipping
>Get router the very next day

Labor jobs are fucking over within this century, aren't they?

That's a good thing.

robots are expensive and don't work well with sudden changes so no

Newegg and BH Photo because no tax.

Microcenter and Amazon

Probably

yeah, Vizio is god tier for it's price

best buy will price match any major online retailer as long as its shipped and sold by said company.

This includes Amazon and Newegg

Walmart hires more knowledgeable employees...

I go to Best Buy for entertainment, Fry's for electronics, and MicroCenter for computer parts.

Amazon, newegg, and Guitar Center

Terrifying as Walmart hires fucking idiots

The downside is that they only stock trash.

i agree, i've always wanted to live in a cyberpunk dystopia

I haven't bothered buying electronics in a physical store in a while, not in an age where you can get shit shipped to your house in a few days, and it's cheaper.

Century? Sure.
We probably still have a few decades before that because of the initial costs.

>getting in the car and going to the store to buy computer parts

I have literally never done this. I always buy from Newegg or Amazon.

Newegg or amazon.
BB sells generic products.

Why would you ever buy anything from a physical store?

Because BestBuy is the BESTGUY.

(You)

>MFW when my screen name was bestbuyguy13 when I worked there 14 years ago.

Best Buy is probably my least favorite place. Geek Squad may be one of the biggest shit holes of modern times.

I like to make the girls that work there uncomfortable with my autism

>may be
IS

>work literally right next to MicroCenter
Fucking GOAT.

Fry's or Microcenter. I miss CompUSA though.

Bestbuy is where I go to check something out in person before I go home and order it on Amazon or Ebay for 20% cheaper.

>humanoids are the only kind of robots that can replace labor workers

I work at BBY and still wouldnt go there unless my employee discount is better than new egg or amazon.

> Somewhere, the person in charge of staffing at Amazon.com's warehouses just got a sudden, throbbing erection

>i give my money to the chinese so they can have jobs

Best Buy price matches Amazon and Newegg. So I definitely cross reference my local store so I can get that instant gratification. Most of the time they don't stock shit though.

> I'm criticizing someone for not helping the American economy when I literally have an iPhone in my pocket right now

bought in an American store that employs Americans.

Walmart.com

"Designed in Cupertino California"

"Manufactured using literal slave labor in China"

and sold inside buildings that pay property taxes and employs 20-30 people per store.

Between robotics and machine learning, we'll be lucky if work in general isn't over this century, user. Better start learning music theory, acting, art, or creative writing. That's about all humanity will have left soon.

my store has 35 people, not including managers and outside vendors. easily 40-50

We aren't that bad

even better.

That will never not be hilarious

Foxconn employs just shy of 700,000 chinks

Faggots buying iPhones does significantly more harm to the US economy than people ordering (whatever) from Newegg.

The good news is, Apple is moving manufacturing to the US soon, because they want to avoid the 45% tariff on goods manufactured in China. One of the few upsides to a Trump presidency.

No they're not, minimum wage and a basement full of doritos and mtn dew works just fine.

>Faggots buying iPhones does significantly more harm to the US economy than people ordering (whatever) from Newegg.
>better to give money to a company that employs 0 americans than to give money that employs 50 Americans per store.

> the company that produces the overpriced hunk of shit I am currently experiencing buyer's remorse over that is manufactured using slave labor in conditions so bad the workers literally commit suicide so often they had to put nets on the buildings and add an "anti-suicide clause" to their employment contract employs a handful of Americans part time for shit wages so that is how I am justifying the fact that I am part of the problem

bravo fella

You don't pay insurance or any other benefits for a robot. No sick days or any other days off. If it breaks you fix it or get a new one, if a human breaks you pay him for life. How much more money are they than people?

>How much more money are they than people?

I was reading a thing the other day about how the cost of all of those fucktarded expensive troopo transports and MRAPs end up saving the government money because every soldier killed costs taxpayers $500k in insurance benefits plus the cost of transferring a body, burial, and the training and salary of a replacement soldier.

Things would obviously be different for a human factory worker, but if you're paying 100 people $25k salaries that's two and a half million dollars a year.

If you can replace 90 of those people with robots that have a ten year lifespan for less than 22 million dollars over their lifetime than congratulations, they've paid for themselves on labor costs alone (not counting sick days, leave, HR costs incurred by training and replacing workers, injury payouts, health insurance, shit you'll even save on building a parking lot).

Fuck best buy

>Not using Amazon, eBay, NewEgg or AliExpress for Chinese stuff

Microcenter is about 5 min away desu